darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

I'm always happy to see new minifigs in remake sets like this last pod racers set but c'mon. Why make remake sets like droid escape when there are so many sets that have not yet been made, namely:

...I've merged your topic into this one.

I've noticed that, recently, a lot of people have been wanting a Theed Palace set. I have an idea for a Battle of Endor style set:

Set Name: Battle of Theed

Cost: $154.99 CAD

The set would include a new version of the episode 1 AAT, a new version of the Flash Speeder, and a small building with a round green roof (you know, Naboo style).

Minifigs: Naboo Palace Guard x2 (with a new mold for the round helmets they have), Padme in red battle clothes, Captain Panaka, Battle Droid x2, Security Droid x2, Nute Gunray, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. (11 figs in total, similar to the Battle of Endor)

Some features could be: the Flash Speeder could have a trunk for weapon storage/extra weapons, Flash Speeder's turret would probably be a flick-fire :ugh: , features for the AAT could be similar to the blue version, and the building could open up (like the buildings from the Castle MMV) to show the throne room area where Nute Gunray is taken prisoner.

I've noticed that, recently, a lot of people have been wanting a Theed Palace set. I have an idea for a Battle of Endor style set:

Set Name: Battle of Theed

Cost: $154.99 CAD

The set would include a new version of the episode 1 AAT, a new version of the Flash Speeder, and a small building with a round green roof (you know, Naboo style).

Minifigs: Naboo Palace Guard x2 (with a new mold for the round helmets they have), Padme in red battle clothes, Captain Panaka, Battle Droid x2, Security Droid x2, Nute Gunray, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. (11 figs in total, similar to the Battle of Endor)

Some features could be: the Flash Speeder could have a trunk for weapon storage/extra weapons, Flash Speeder's turret would probably be a flick-fire :ugh: , features for the AAT could be similar to the blue version, and the building could open up (like the buildings from the Castle MMV) to show the throne room area where Nute Gunray is taken prisoner.

Hehe, Subscribed! I like your idea very much. :wub:

While having two opposing vehicles is great for playbility - and the chois is the best imagineable - i would still hope for some emphasis on the building and scenery to set the general mood. Sets featuring this work best, IMO. :classic:

Episode 1:

Theed Palace Rescue: $40 USD

Moment when the Jedi save Queen Amidala. Comes with one, 32x32 baseplate with small, narrow buildings on both sides and a small bridge connecting them.

Figs: Obi-Wan, Jar-Jar, Queen Amidala, 5 battle Droids.

Theed Palace Ambush: $60 USD

Moment when they sneak back into the palace. Comes on another 32x32 and 32x16 baseplates attached. Has buildings similar to Theed Palace rescue but slightly bigger. Has a fountain in the middle and blue Naboo speeder. Connects to the Theed palace rescue.

Figs: Captain Panaka, Three Naboo troopers, Qui-Gon, 10 Battle droids.

Naboo trooper Battlepack. $10 USD

Comes with a green Naboo speeder.

Figs: four Naboo guards, all different.

Gungan battlepack $10 USD

Weird creature thing with wagon thingy. :laugh:

Figs: 4 gungans, all different.

Rerelease the battle for Naboo set.

Episode 2.

Kamino Cloning facility: $80 USD

Main building with two landing pads. interior of main building has three sections, Cloning facility, Jango Fett's room, and corridor.

Figs: Obi-wan, Taun Wee, Lama Su, Jango Fett, Young Boba Fett, Two clone troopers.

Geonisian Arena: $200 USD

Comes on 48x48 baseplate. Comes with stands on three sides, gate to relaease prisoners, Three large poles, and the three large creatures.

Figs: Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme, Mace, C-3PO with battle droid head, R2-D2, Battle Droid with C-3PO head, 7 Battle droids, Jango Fett, Count Dooku, 2 Super Battle Droids, three geonisians. Total: 21 :grin:

Edited by K-nut

Episode 1:

Moment when the Jedi save Queen Amidala. Comes with one, 32x32 baseplate with small, narrow buildings on both sides and a small bridge connecting them.

Moment when they sneak back into the palace. Comes on another 32x32 and 32x16 baseplates attached. Has buildings similar to Theed Palace rescue but slightly bigger. Has a fountain in the middle and blue Naboo speeder. Connects to the Theed palace rescue.

Episode 2.

Kamino Cloning facility: $80 USD

Main building with two landing pads. interior of main building has three sections, Cloning facility, Jango Fett's room, and corridor.

Figs: Obi-wan, Taun Wee, Lama Su, Jango Fett, Young Boba Fett, Two clone troopers.

Geonisian Arena: $200 USD

Comes on 48x48 baseplate. Comes with stands on three sides, gate to relaease prisoners, Three large poles, and the three large creatures.

Figs: Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme, Mace, C-3PO with battle droid head, R2-D2, Battle Droid with C-3PO head, 7 Battle droids, Jango Fett, Count Dooku, 2 Magna guards, three geonisians. Total: 21 :grin:

These are some good ideas, but why would there be Magna guards in the Arena? Also, some of the prices seem a bit unrealistic, mainly the Arena, with 21 figs. It would either have a higher price or less figs.

I have to disagree with these 2 ideas because Gungans and Naboo guards are on the same team and the thing with battlepacks is that the 2 BPs are on different teams. Whoah, bit of a mouthful there :tongue: .

just some sets I would like to see

Mos Espa podrace: Gagasno podracer: Gagasno,Shimi Skywalker,C-3PO,2 Pit Droids,Tool Rack and flag stand-49.99$

Halifire Droid Attack: 2 Geninosian Battle Droids,Genonosian Warior and Mace Windo-24.99$

Droid Command Ship:Count Dooku,General Grevious,Nerodian Commander,Obi-wan,Anakin,2 Pilot Battle Droids,2 Battle Droids and Super Battle Droid-119.99$

Jawa Encounter:2 Jawas,R2-D2,C-3PO,R5-D4,Droid Crane and tool rack-24.99$

Cloud Car: Cloud Car pilot,Lobot,IG-85 and Imperial Officer-29.99$

Jabba Palace: Jabba,Bib,Luke,Bounty Hunter Leia,2 Palace Guards,EV droid,GNK Droid and a Rancor-79.99$

Republic Cannon: Clone gunner,Commander Jet,Geninosian Clone Trooper

Thanks for reading

Episode 1:

I can see either of these two happening

This one... not so much.

From Episode I, I'd love a Naboo cruiser in the not-to-scale style of the Blockade Runner and the other Corellian Cruisers. Maybe just a cockpit and 'throne room' inside and a maintenance area for astromech droids. Minifigs: Amidala, The two Jedi, R2 and maybe a Naboo crewmember or two.

These are some good ideas, but why would there be Magna guards in the Arena? Also, some of the prices seem a bit unrealistic, mainly the Arena, with 21 figs. It would either have a higher price or less figs.

D'oh! I meant super battle droids. :grin:

*Snip*

Finally a feasible sounding playset that doesn't have every fig in the world in it, cost over £500, or have so many new and exclusive stuff in it.

Sets that I hope we eventually get:

Bail Organa's Speeder

From Episode 3 when Bail Organa asks one of the 501st Legion clone troopers, "What's going on here?", the clone trooper responds, "There's been a rebellion sir." and after this dialogue Zett Jukassa tries to escape and reach Bail Organa's Speeder before he is killed.

Includes: Bail Organa's Speeder.

Minifigures: Bail Organa (Episode 3), Zett Jukassa and 2 501st Legion Clone Troopers.

Price: £19.99 GBP

Mos Eisley Cantina

From Episode 4.

Includes: Complete interior of Cantina, Luke's Landspeeder, 2 Dewbacks and an exclusive Sound Brick that plays the Mos Eisley Cantina theme tune.

Minifigures: Luke Skywalker (Tatooine), Ben Kenobi (no hood), Han Solo (blue shorts), Chewbacca, Greedo, 3 Sandtroopers, 1 Random Alien, Bartender and 1 Jawa.

Price: £84.99 GBP

Xanadu Blood

From Teth when Cad Bane and TODO 360 were being chased by Obi-Wan Kenobi and Quinlan Vos after the death of Ziro the Hutt.

Includes: Xanadu Blood.

Minifigures: Cad Bane (with green lightsaber (Quinlan Vos')), TODO 360 and Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clone Wars (updated torso)).

Price: £29.99

Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter

From the episode Citadel Rescue.

Includes: Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter

Minifigures: Saesee Tiin (Clone Wars) and Saesee Tiin's Astromech Droid.

Price: £24.99

More ideas are likely to come soon.

Edited by Bounty Hunter Supreme

Sets that I hope we eventually get:

*snip*

Mos Eisley Cantina

From Episode 4.

Includes: Complete interior of Cantina, Luke's Landspeeder, 2 Dewbacks and an exclusive Sound Brick that plays the Mos Eisley Cantina theme tune.

Minifigures: Luke Skywalker (Tatooine), Ben Kenobi (no hood), Han Solo (blue shorts), Chewbacca, Greedo, 2 Sandtroopers, Bartender and 1 Jawa.

*snip*

Ah, i would really long for that, too. :thumbup:

At this price tag i would expect some very nice environment/interior and maybe one or two additional aliens. However, i would gladly spend that for a set on the topic. :classic:

Some more ideas of mine:

Twin Pod Cloud Car

From Cloud City on Bespin in Episode 5. It was seen next to the Millennium Falcon as it entered the planet's atmosphere.

Includes: Twin Pod Cloud Car.

Minifigures: Lobot and Lando Calrissian (Bespin)

Price: £19.99 GBP

Jabba's Palace

From Episode 6.

Includes: Jabba's Throne Room with trap door, Jabba the Hutt and Han Solo Carbonite casing, Entry Gate with eye-like scanners, Rancor Pit with giant gate (the one that eventually killed the Rancor) and the Rancor, Droid Repair Room and numerous prison cells.

Minifigures: Luke Skywalker (Jedi with hood and hair), Han Solo (Bespin/Skiff), Princess Leia (Boushh disguise), Princess Leia (Slave outfit), Chewbacca, R2-D2, C-3PO, Boba Fett, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, Bib Fortuna, EV-9D9 and 4 Gamorrean Guards.

Price: £299.99 GBP

Tusken Raider Camp

From Episode 2 when Anakin goes on a killing frenzy because Tusken Raiders killed his mother.

Includes: Owen Lars' red Speeder Bike and 2 Tusken Raider Huts.

Minifigures: Anakin Skywalker (Episode 2, double sided head (one side normal, one side extremely angry)), 2 Tusken Raiders and 1 Skeleton (to represent Shmi Skywalker)

Price: £24.99

As I will always say at the end of a post i this topic, more ideas are likely to come!

Jabba's Palace

From Episode 6.

Includes: Jabba's Throne Room with trap door, Jabba the Hutt and Han Solo Carbonite casing, Entry Gate with eye-like scanners, Rancor Pit with giant gate (the one that eventually killed the Rancor) and the Rancor, Droid Repair Room and numerous prison cells.

Minifigures: Luke Skywalker (Jedi with hood and hair), Han Solo (Bespin/Skiff), Princess Leia (Boushh disguise), Princess Leia (Slave outfit), Chewbacca, R2-D2, C-3PO, Boba Fett, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, Bib Fortuna, EV-9D9 and 4 Gamorrean Guards.

No Lando?

No Lando?

I didn't think that he played too much of a role inside Jabba's Palace, but more on the Skiffs during what was supposed to be the execution of most of the heroes of the OT. That is why I didn't list him in that set idea.

Mos Eisley Cantina

From Episode 4.

Minifigures: Luke Skywalker (Tatooine), Ben Kenobi (no hood), Han Solo (blue shorts), Chewbacca, Greedo, 3 Sandtroopers, 1 Random Alien, Bartender and 1 Jawa.

Good idea, but I would either rise the price or take out 2 Sandtroopers and the droids (because they were outside at the time of the scene in ANH, unless you wanted to recreate when the Bartender says "Hey, we don't serve their kind here!").

Jabba's Palace

From Episode 6.

Hmmmmm...I'd take out 2 Gamorrean Guards and 4-LOM and Zuckuss (Although I really want these minifigs, I don't think they were ever at Jabba's palace, but I may be wrong).

I think Jabbas palace would more likely include characters like Squid-head, Reeyees, and Klaatu than 4-Lom and Zuckus although I think everyone would like to see them make an appearance.

The palace really needs to be done but i dont think we'll see it at that price tag. They seem to reserve those prices for big UCS ships and vehicles.

I'd go for:-

Jabba's palace

Jabba, Leia (slave girl), Luke (not because I'd want him but I think they would throw him in), 2 x Gamorrean guards, Reeyees, Squidhead, Rancor, Rancor keeper. C3PO and Bib Fortuna.

RRP £149.99

I think Jabbas palace would more likely include characters like Squid-head, Reeyees... *snip*

You mean a Quarren and a Gran. Well, established canon alien races are always welcome. I would indeed love to have some more. Just like Devaronians and Arconians :wub:

You mean a Quarren and a Gran. Well, established canon alien races are always welcome. I would indeed love to have some more. Just like Devaronians and Arconians :wub:

Yes i couldnt remember the names of their respective races. It would be good because then all the MOCers could use them in various other sets too.

We're overdue for a Gran anyways. By a decade, in fact, ever since Mawhonic's pod came without a pilot.

I know alot of people want more minifigs in the SW sets, but how realistic is it? TLG would never put so many figures in a set as a lot of people here want. I know, I would like it too, but TLG just won't do it.

I know alot of people want more minifigs in the SW sets, but how realistic is it? TLG would never put so many figures in a set as a lot of people here want. I know, I would like it too, but TLG just won't do it.

Quoted for emphasis. It's ridiculous how many times this has come up. Hopefully if and when the Mods make a properly organized Future Star Wars Sets thread (complete with poll) we can lessen the likelihood of people stuffing ludicrous numbers of minifigures into a set they want for $30.

I hope we get Alderaan as part of the "Planets" series down the line. Not sure what vehicle or minifig it could come with - perhaps the Blockade Runner with Leia or Antilles - but the planet itself would make for some fun scenes together with the UCS Death Star. :grin:

Lots and lots of ideas here! Here are some of mine:

XXXX Kamino Landing platform. Figs: Jango, Boba, Obi-wan, Kaminoan. Small landing platform with elevator and JSF.

XXXX Droid Assault Craft. The one from TCW S3 and S4. Figs: ARF, Clone Trooper, 4 Aqua Droids.

XXXX Battle of Geonosis. Some small clone carrier and a small Geonosian sonic cannon. Figs: 8 clones, 1 clone commander, 1 clone pilot, 2 Geonosians. Similar to 2011's Battle of Naboo.

XXXX Clone Troopers vs Aqua Droids BP. Figs: 2 Aqua clone troopers, 2 aqua droids. Aqua clone trooper speeder and aqua droid speeder from the first three episodes of S4 of TCW.

XXXX Final Duel. Maul vs Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon in the reactor room.

XXXX Battle for Kashyyk. 2 Wookies vs. spider droid and 7 battle droids. Comes with Wookie fluttercraft.

XXXX Clone Troopers vs Jedi BP. 2 random Jedi vs two random 501st clone troopers. Comes with small part of Jedi Temple hallway.

XXXX Order 66. Playset-style vignettes. One for Mygeeto, one for Felucia, and one for the Jedi Temple. Figs: Commander Bacara, Commander Bly, Commander Appo, Yellow Clone Trooper, Galactic Marine, 501st Trooper, Ki-Adi Mundi, Aayla Secura, Dark Anakin, random Jedi youngling.

XXXX Invisible Hand. Grievous, Magna Guards, and Dooku vs Anakin and Obi-Wan. Features control room and room with Palpy chained to a chair.

XXXX Octuparra droid. Figs: Ki-Adi Mundi, 2 Galactic Marines.

That's it for now! Expect OT ideas to come soon from me!

I think the set I currently want the most is a massive 4000 to 5000 brick UCS version of the AT-AT. I like the ones they have produced but I want it bigger lol