V()()D()()

Look what I just got - Report your latest Pirate LEGO acquisitions

The forbidden Island I got off ebay, arrived today only to find it was missing 3 pieces, however the sellar has sent them to be but besides the little hiccup the set is great, bought it for £20 and it is boxed and in new condition, well happy :)

Just scored an amazing deal on a complete Armada Flagship! :pir_laugh2: The sails are nice, all the figures are there,the instructions are there, and the seller threw in two bonus pirates, a captian, shark, and rowboat to go along with the set! It should be here next week! :thumbup:

armada.jpg

I was throwing out some lowball eBay bids, and got a little carried away (but I didn't lose my shirt...I think... :pir-sceptic: ).

For $7.99USD including shipping, I got these minifigs:

pirate-minis.jpg

And for $27USD I got a mixed lot of 22 minifigs and 38 accessories. One of the torsos is the redcoat governor's torso. This lot I probably overbid on a little, to be honest. Oh well.

I was throwing out some lowball eBay bids, and got a little carried away (but I didn't lose my shirt...I think... :pir-sceptic: ).

For $7.99USD including shipping, I got these minifigs:

pirate-minis.jpg

And for $27USD I got a mixed lot of 22 minifigs and 38 accessories. One of the torsos is the redcoat governor's torso. This lot I probably overbid on a little, to be honest. Oh well.

You scoundrel! You beat me out on those! Glad to see it was a member here that got em though [whimper].

You scoundrel! You beat me out on those! Glad to see it was a member here that got em though [whimper].

Ha, nice. Sorry about that. If there were any in particular that you wanted, let me know. I'm going to want to keep the Pirates ones for sure, but the other one with 20+ figs I'm not too sure about, so let me know and I might be able to give you a fair price on some of them. For example, I could live without the NBA guy, some of the space-oriented ones, and anything where the fig generally looks like a cracked-out supervillain secret agent or whatever. Lol.

How did you manage these for free?

They were my older cousin's....he no longer lives with my aunt, and has not used them in 10+ years. My aunt said I could have them if I wanted, cuz they were just taking up space and collecting dust. Gotta love relatives :pir_laugh2:

I also got a bunch of other sets (various space, some city, a western set, and a couple of aquazone sets)......the best find was that he had the whole Ice Planet 2002 collection, which I will most likely sell to maybe fund some pirate stuff :pir-sweet:

Here's everything I got http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3704&view=findpost&p=1084367

Just scored an amazing deal on a complete Armada Flagship! :pir_laugh2: The sails are nice, all the figures are there,the instructions are there, and the seller threw in two bonus pirates, a captian, shark, and rowboat to go along with the set! It should be here next week! :thumbup:

armada.jpg

Nice job! I've been wanting an Armada Flagship. Perhaps I will keep my eye out for one. I thought I had an older Imperial Flagship, but I guess I don't. So I will keep my eye out for that one as well.

And I purchased POTC Fountain of Youth last night for the Barbossa torso. Looks magnificent! I changed Blackbeard to yellow to command the new QAR come Christmas-time.

Edited by TheLegoDr

Nice job! I've been wanting an Armada Flagship. Perhaps I will keep my eye out for one. I thought I had an older Imperial Flagship, but I guess I don't. So I will keep my eye out for that one as well.

And I purchased POTC Fountain of Youth last night for the Barbossa torso. Looks magnificent! I changed Blackbeard to yellow to command the new QAR come Christmas-time.

Great! I'm glad you considered buying the set for the torso! :pir-laugh:

I purchased the Imperial Flagship today for my xmas present, just counting down the days till I can build it.

Picked this up yesterday at Target, spent a few hours this morning building it. Very happy with it, really for its price is more than worth it to get it. I'm definitely going have to get the Queen Anne and the Flagship to go alongside her now.

6233211976_2717412644_z.jpg

6233212964_1d61556d65_m.jpg6232692609_418e2b8ecf_m.jpg

(Click for larger)

Definitely looks much better in these pictures then the box art or other images I've seen. The hull actually looks complete! Doesn't look stubby at all. Brilliant. I can't wait to get mine!

traded a local guy on Craigslist a couple of Spyrius minifigs for a Captain Redbeard and the new series 4 Sailor :pir-classic:

(I didn't get the clown though)

IMAG0727.jpg

Picked this up yesterday at Target, spent a few hours this morning building it.

The Pearls available in the US?!?! Damn, I need to pick it up.

Just got The Mill for my birthday. It's a good set, but sadly Norrington's hair is wrong and doesn't fit on his head.... Also Jack had a white streak on his hair... I contacted customer service and they were nice enough to send the parts in the mail (haven't arrived yet though....).

Picked up the Black Pearl on Friday at the Austin Lego Store and added it up on the wall!

Pirates-01.jpg

traded a local guy on Craigslist a couple of Spyrius minifigs for a Captain Redbeard and the new series 4 Sailor :pir-classic:

(I didn't get the clown though)

The Captain Redbeard is one of my favorite pirate figures, nice find! :pir-classic: