Hello All

This is the progress of my entry for TC6. I planned on making a 4wd supercar in late december, but I had no plans to enter TC6 due to the vast amount of high quality entries. But then I realized when I was building the Huracan that it complied with the rules and regulations for TC6 and thus decided to enter.

I have read the rules and regulations for TC6 with extreme care, and in that the car has 4 motors, 4 motorized functions and 4 outputs of the IR receiver. So hear are the elements of the car I'm building.

* 1 XL motor for drive (originally I always put at least 2 XL motors in any of my supercar mocs but the 4wd drivetrain in this moc was so productive and clever with the XL motor usage, that the gearbox manages to even triple the amount of torque of 1 Xl motor in first gear, and double the torque of 1 XL motor for second gear, uses the same equal amount of torque in third gear but in fourth gear it produces the same torque as an L motor.)

* 1 Servo motor for steering

* 1 M motor for the primary gear selector

* 1 M motor for the secondary gear selector

The car uses a Sariel gearbox which I discovered was brilliant for 4wd cars (the car can still perform as well with 1 L motor!), it was frankly the best 4 speed gearbox I could find, and the most versatile because I might use it in an offroader one day, the car results in having 2 gear selectors but Sariel pioneered it so well without using the the standard lego gear collar format found in all gearboxes made by lego themselves. The gearbox collars always had a certain power delay or lag and that wasted torque during launches and gear changes and also makes the motors work harder than they should, but Sariel used a dual linear sequential format which makes the car more responsive during gear changes and launches and made everything instant and this helps the motors put less stress on them which makes the power usage more effective.

Eurobricks won't allow me to post more pictures so In future posts I will send more pictures. But here is a link to a collection of the WIP pictures of this moc https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117883514691193486949/albums/6100970086868727953

The cars 10 cylinder arrangement will be flat instead of a V shape, because of limited space. I will be updating this topic as soon as significant progress is made, feel free to reply and suggest and methods for the body and interior, or any errors I have made. Once the car is complete, I will make a new final topic of the TC6 lamborghini huracan, were I will present a video and absolutely everything about the car. Thank you for viewing this topic

LeocornoProductions

Edited by LeocornoProductions

Well I'm using the hubs but not the same suspension design, it uses rear pushrod suspension inspired by the Lamborghini aventador, and it uses a diagonal pushrod for the front suspension. The car will look much better than you think when completed.

Can't wait To see the gearbox working *-* i am really uncertain about wich MOC i'll use for this contest (i'm little bit hopeless watching other's creations) and gearboxes interest me so much :3

<p>Exactly, I had planned a moc with a gearbox like this before, but I had no reference of other mocs which used the same module as the one I was looking for, but now people have started it in TC6 and that inspired me to enter. And welcome to eurobricks, you will be warmly welcomed with the absurd amount of fantastic quality mocs by other builders, in this forum

i'm just waiting To see other TC6 contestant to reveal my MOC, but i think i use something that i've built some months ago :3 build a new MOC expecially like the one that i've planned is really expensive in term of time :(

Wow, that is an awesome start you got there! I hope you succeed to catch the front as well as you did with the back so far :)

Nicely done. I would LOVE to see this in light blue ... though not all parts might be available.

lamborghini-huracan-in-all-the-crazy-colors-photo-gallery_8.jpg

Edited by DrJB

Nice start :thumbup: ! I would try to mount the M motors horizontally so they don't interfere with the future bodywork

Thank you for the feedback, and yeah I wanted to put I sideways but there was no space and no possible mount for it I could think of, so I plan on disguising it under the engine air intake near the engine on all lambos. There are some blue panels I saw on this supercar moc, but I might make instructions for the car after the competition if Jim lets me, and hopefully you can build it in any colour you want. But yellow will be the colour recommended for most of my mocs.

photobucket has an editor forse The dimension offerte The photos

For now, due to the absurd difficulty I have with uploading good sized pictures for everyone to see, its quite futile for me to upload pictures untill the car is complete. So now I will be updating progress with descriptions instead of pictures. And now the cars roof has been made, I'm just getting the windshield proportion correct. The front of the car is practically complete, though it resembles more of the Gallardo than a huracan :( I rebuilt and redesigned the front of the car about 4 times today, to make it as close to the huracan as possible. Though my technic skills have limited me to create such a realistic representation of the huracan. But it maybe due to me pushing myself too hard, and attempting to build cars with such complex shapes that even pro-builders like sariel, madoca, Jürgen krooshop, Nathaniel kuiper etc, would take some time to figure out the shapes. But I will try my best to create a good representation of the huracan. And good day to you all.

Why don't you just upload the pics on some other server like brickshelf or bricksafe and then just deep link them here??? It is really simple...

For now, due to the absurd difficulty I have with uploading good sized pictures for everyone to see, its quite futile for me to upload pictures untill the car is complete. So now I will be updating progress with descriptions instead of pictures. And now the cars roof has been made, I'm just getting the windshield proportion correct. The front of the car is practically complete, though it resembles more of the Gallardo than a huracan :( I rebuilt and redesigned the front of the car about 4 times today, to make it as close to the huracan as possible. Though my technic skills have limited me to create such a realistic representation of the huracan. But it maybe due to me pushing myself too hard, and attempting to build cars with such complex shapes that even pro-builders like sariel, madoca, Jürgen krooshop, Nathaniel kuiper etc, would take some time to figure out the shapes. But I will try my best to create a good representation of the huracan. And good day to you all.

This is a good site for uploading pictures. They can even re-size them for you.

http://postimage.org/

-ED-

I'm really not messing around, my laptop broke, I'Ve been messaging you through my phone and eurobricks keeps complaining that the file size is too big. And it isn't that simple to copy and paste on a phone -_-

Anyway this discussion isn't based on how to upload pictures; its about my WIP

I'm really not messing around, my laptop broke, I'Ve been messaging you through my phone and eurobricks keeps complaining that the file size is too big. And it isn't that simple to copy and paste on a phone -_-

Anyway this discussion isn't based on how to upload pictures; its about my WIP

Do you plan to get your computer repaired? I can't wait to see better pictures!

WP_20150105_19_46_41_Pro.jpg

WP_20150105_19_47_17_Pro.jpg

WP_20150105_19_48_16_Pro.jpg

WP_20150105_19_50_22_Pro.jpg

WP_20150105_19_50_36_Pro.jpg

WP_20150105_19_51_02_Pro.jpg

WP_20150105_19_51_15_Pro.jpg

Edited by Omikron