gylman

Latest updates on LEGO set sales

Check out the 9V train stuff on sale at S@H - the motor $12.98 etc :sweet:!

For the US people that is.

CopMike

Check out the 9V train stuff on sale at S@H - the motor $12.98 etc :sweet:!

For the US people that is.

CopMike

That's only 8,25 Euro :oh:

I wish I could have these at that price instead of the usual 34,99.

Straight 9V tracks are only at 4.98$ (3,16 Euro)!

Edited by Karto

All the new Agents sets - including 8636 and 8637! - are up now too.

Pretty good prices for Aussies!

All the new Agents sets - including 8636 and 8637! - are up now too.

Pretty good prices for Aussies!

The Agents sets are under hard to find & Exclusives section

Volcano Base - $100 AUSD!

Swamp Raid - $30 AUSD!

Mobile Command Centre - $129.99 AUSD !!

JetPack Pursuit - $14.99 AUSD

Turbo Car Chase - $90 AUSD :hmpf_bad:

Gold Hunt - $50 AUSD

Deep Sea Quest - $80 AUSD

Speedboat Rescue - $60 AUSD!

The Agents sets are under hard to find & Exclusives section

Volcano Base - $100 AUSD!

Swamp Raid - $30 AUSD!

Mobile Command Centre - $129.99 AUSD !!

JetPack Pursuit - $14.99 AUSD

Turbo Car Chase - $90 AUSD :hmpf_bad:

Gold Hunt - $50 AUSD

Deep Sea Quest - $80 AUSD

Speedboat Rescue - $60 AUSD!

Wow good prices! thanks for the news!

Big W toy sale starts 2moz :cry_happy: cant wait til I get my Dwarf Mine defender. Although I dont know if I should get the bat buggy bor Vamprah+radiak :sceptic:

Not much of a sale, but I found some of the Impulse sets at the Cheistmas Tree Store in North Syracuse, New York. If any of you are in this area, I havent seen them anywhere else. They HAd the Knight, Firefighter, and Police Officer. I am assuming they would have them at the other Xmas Tree Shops. (BTW they are only in the northeast, FYI)

Darthperson8

The Lego sales page has been updated (Europe). There are about 120 items on sale including the Star Wars battle packs, the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, the city Airport, the Storage Tray Unit (which has been lowered), etc.

The Lego sales page has been updated (Europe). There are about 120 items on sale including the Star Wars battle packs, the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, the city Airport, the Storage Tray Unit (which has been lowered), etc.

Not a giveaway like they use to do in the U.S., but surely worth a look (and maybe worth a buying).

Not a giveaway like they use to do in the U.S., but surely worth a look (and maybe worth a buying).

I've just checked the sales for Italy and Germany and some of the interesting sales are quite more expensive than for Belgium. The 6211 Imperial Star Destroyer is at 87,49 Euro for Belgium while the 'sale' price for Italy is 104,99 Euro (I bought it cheaper in a regular shop :sceptic:). Same thing for the Boeing 787; here it's at 55,99 Euro, for Italy it's at 66,49. Strange.

my local target (USA) had spongebob, castle, star wars, and exo-force sets on clearance.

Any specific sets that you could remember???

The Argos 'end of catalogue' clearance sale starts today. I've just been in and Rogue Shadow is now £34.99 and the AT-AP is now £24.99

The new catalogue is out on the 26th of July and this should contain the new Clone Wars sets :thumbup:

Edited by chris_austin

The Argos 'end of catalogue' clearance sale starts today. I've just been in and Rogue Shadow is now £34.99 and the AT-AP is now £24.99

The new catalogue is out on the 26th of July and this should contain the new Clone Wars sets :thumbup:

I've seen that on the official Argos website as well.

However, I will go to TOYS R US instead of Argos for most sets :thumbup:

On the official lego website (sale):

1. Exo Force Wave 2 sets are very cheap (e.g Blade Titan) :thumbup:

2. The Batcopter set is now at a reasonable price of £15 instead of £30 :thumbup:

3. The Pontoon Plane was NEVER on sale at £34.99 but apparently £17.99 is a sale :sick:

4. The Mars Mission Alien Mothership Assault is less than £30 instead of £40 :thumbup:

5. 4 Star Wars sets have been cut-priced.

. The original battle packs are £3 less :thumbup:

. The AT-ST is £5 less :thumbup:

. The Y-wing is £12 less!!! :thumbup:

I've just checked the sales for Italy and Germany and some of the interesting sales are quite more expensive than for Belgium. The 6211 Imperial Star Destroyer is at 87,49 Euro for Belgium while the 'sale' price for Italy is 104,99 Euro (I bought it cheaper in a regular shop :sceptic:). Same thing for the Boeing 787; here it's at 55,99 Euro, for Italy it's at 66,49. Strange.

yeah, was always like this.. if you have the chance, don't buy it over the german s&h, it is usually the highest

Edited by Zzz

On july 3rd i bought 7029 skeleton ship attack at toys r us. it was marked as $65 but when it rang up it was only $55. might be too late now....

On july 3rd i bought 7029 skeleton ship attack at toys r us. it was marked as $65 but when it rang up it was only $55. might be too late now....

I'm not sure if it was specifically needed, but there was a $10. off coupon for stuff over $50. during the 4th of July weekend. Nice though!

Just went to the mall went into Toy World [in Australia!!!] and behold the supposed LEGO shop exclusive Space Skulls set :oh::oh::oh: and it was for $60 AUSD YES S-I-X-T-Y :oh::oh3: there were no Star Justice Sets but there was about 10 Space Skulls sets. I wouldve had a heart attack if i had seen the SJ se.....

:oh:

Italy:

Iper has 15% off on Lego, most of 2008 is there (just no SW). I bought 7620+7624 for 21 €uro and a few cents.

Too bad they raised some prices that still a few days ago were lower than S@H.

IperCoop has those Duracell + ExoForce promos for 11,90 € (or 9,52 for card subscribers).

S@H sale prices have tumbled again, with 30% off down to 50% or even 70% off for some sets, including some SW, Exo-Force, Ferrari and Bionicle.

Quick update--TRU (in the US, anyway) has %20 off Batman Lego this week. I picked up the Tumbler for 40 USD--not a great deal, but better than full price. However, the TRU I was at had Harley Quinn's truck regularly priced at 34.99 USD; the same item is 29.99 USD at Target, making a trip to TRU for one of those not worth your time.