Always wondered why this part hasn't been used in Technic. Okay, it's not the most versatile part, but still....

50904.jpg?0

Same goes for this one by the way

44136.jpg?0

Huh, both parts are totally new to me. And I thought I knew a thing or two about Technic ...

Huh, both parts are totally new to me. And I thought I knew a thing or two about Technic ...

Technically, these are Bionicle :tongue:

But seriously, I found out about the first part recently, when I checked a review for a bionicle set. Never knew it existed.

Ditto.

Is that half-stud offset in the light bley one? That could come in rather handy.

The only two Technic sets that come to mind that used similar Bionicle pieces, are the 8421 Mobile Crane and the 8420 Street bike. They used these parts respectively:

41672.gif?0 (in black) and 44135.jpg?1

Technically, these are Bionicle :tongue:

But seriously, I found out about the first part recently, when I checked a review for a bionicle set. Never knew it existed.

That part is used in M_longer's Liebherr L580 loader. It was the first time I had seen it.

Wow, that 4 bar bush is my first! The others I saw in a couple of MOCs and I found them quite useful, so I bought some on BL. I think that Thirdwigg used four of those 8x3x2 liftarms on his Kenworth T55. I saw that 44136 chest section used as suspension arms in a couple MOCs - there was one really cool 1920ies truck using four moto cross tires (unfortunately cannot find it right now...)

EDIT: Well, even though the MOC itself isn't something special (quite lame for the stuff that is presented here), I used some of those parts in in this little fella - well at least my kids liked it :blush:

Edited by MajklSpajkl

Hi there , need help on identify about a particular parts , any kind souls and experts here know whats the item number for this 14 hole side panel ? Or whether this side panel has appear on which technic models ?

Any help or info on this 14 hole side panel is very much appreciated .

Thanks .

post-128562-0-29255700-1413115954_thumb.jpg

Instead of giving the answer straight away, I think it's of more help to the topic starter if you would tell how to find the answer, so that next time he/she doesn't have to ask again.

The thing is, the inventory of sets is on Bricklink. If you go to Bricklink, then find the Catalog, and then find set 42009, and then find a link that says "View Inv". This shows all parts, and this list also shows all part IDs (linkable to the pages of those parts and their price/availability info.

Instead of giving the answer straight away, I think it's of more help to the topic starter if you would tell how to find the answer, so that next time he/she doesn't have to ask again.

Trouble was, OP thought it was a single piece, rather than 2-3 parts. So he woulnd't find anything on BL by himself.

The thing is, the inventory of sets is on Bricklink. If you go to Bricklink, then find the Catalog, and then find set 42009, and then find a link that says "View Inv". This shows all parts, and this list also shows all part IDs (linkable to the pages of those parts and their price/availability info.

Thanks sir ! I thought that's a single piece ...

Trouble was, OP thought it was a single piece, rather than 2-3 parts. So he woulnd't find anything on BL by himself.

Yes sir ! That's right initially that's what I thought , cos the pics is screen shot from my phone , and is kinda blurry..

Hi , does any folks around has the 42009 mobile crane extension boom files in XML format which can be use over at bricklink to allow me to add into my wanted list ?

I had down load the files from bricksafe by a bro afol1969 , but the files is on PDF , as bricklink allow only XML format file to upload ,

As I'm a novice myself , by just looking at the pictures without the item id and know what is which has deem too difficult for a novice like me ,

Thats why I need to seek help and advise from the regulars here , anyone who has the files in XML format to share it with me ?

Much appreciated , thank you .

Technically, CCBS is a subset of Technic :tongue:

How's that? Isn't it a Theme of it's own?

Hi there , need experience experts help on identify parts again , does anyone knows the id of the black parts that is circle in red from the picture , is it a single piece parts or is another combination of various pieces ?

I just can't able to find the alleged parts in question on brick link vendors list and no luck over at rebrickable too...

Stressed ...

Any help and info on this is appreciated .. Thank you , please help .

More clearly pictures here

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Technic%2042009/img20141013_101329.jpg?_subject_uid=133196778&w=AABiAREkOtEINDh2x-92ukr0I8bgwSuSRXl-jZqqhr6f9wpost-128562-0-75582300-1413212194_thumb.jpg

Btw does anyone here got a complete part list of the 42009 mobile crane extension boom files in XML format can be use @ rebrickable ? I got only the instructions part list in PDF only , and that PDF files does not provide any item number for those parts , anyone can share or provide the link for me is very much appreciated .

Thank you , many thanks .

This is the PDF files pictures I only got , please help thanks

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Technic%2042009/Screenshot_2014-10-13-04-04-22.png?_subject_uid=133196778&w=AAAzyDMX7NWNOpSYXbnfOLr3RZ7XKeyBZHkCzYyF7bqRRA

Edited by keithleon

Hi there , need experience experts help on identify parts again , does anyone knows the id of the black parts that is circle in red from the picture , is it a single piece parts or is another combination of various pieces ?

I just can't able to find the alleged parts in question on brick link vendors list and no luck over at rebrickable too...

Stressed ...

Any help and info on this is appreciated .. Thank you , please help .

More clearly pictures here

https://dl-web.dropb...SRXl-jZqqhr6f9wpost-128562-0-75582300-1413212194_thumb.jpg

It looks like it might be 2 60483 60483.gifand one 87082 87082.jpg