sam89

Star Wars 2008 sets (no pics)

DJSaulTNutz confirmed it!

From the Classic Trilogy there is a Storm Trooper Dropship which is a small set with a label "Build you armies" comes with 2 stormies and Tie Pilot.

From the Prequal Trilogy line the AT-PT. Very nice looking with 2 Clones that appeared to be shocktroopers

From the Clone Wars animated series was Anakin Skywalker's Jedi Starfighter. this is a standard episode 2 Jedi Starfighter but is colored similar to his Episode 3 starfighter. (the Grey and Yellow one) very similar to Seasee's starfighter.

The 4th set was from Force Unleashed. It is Darth Vader's Apprentices ship the Rogue Shadow. it looks alot like the IG-2000. comes with Mini Figs of the Apprentice with a large cut/bandaged area in his midsection, a very very battle damaged Vader, and the female Imperial officer (who's name completely escapes me right now.)

Also look for couple more battlepacks as well ;-)

The 4th set was from Force Unleashed. It is Darth Vader's Apprentices ship the Rogue Shadow. it looks alot like the IG-2000. comes with Mini Figs of the Apprentice with a large cut/bandaged area in his midsection, a very very battle damaged Vader, and the female Imperial officer (who's name completely escapes me right now.)

Wow the rogue shadow + figs sounds great!!!

Oh man thats a sweet line up and hell throw in some fig packs and thats a great start to the year!

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/...05081612197.jpg

There's a picture of the officer that is most likely going to be in the rogue shadow.

Her name is Juno Eclipse. I was re-reading the article of the Force Unleashed a few days ago and supposedly there's going to be some sort of love story between her and vader's apprentice.

Now, on to the sets! The Dropship will go mighty fine, but the coolest set it sounds like is going to be the AT-TP to me.... No disrespect to the Rogue Shadow that's going to be pretty BAD megablocks to! :-D

Cool! are these coming out this year or in 2008? (more battle packs? let's hope for Ep II clones :-P ! )

Great news! Looking forward to some pics. Thanks for the info.

@ Capn Kirk 911, thanks, I always seem to miss things like that :-$

I'm surprised that LEGO is making all these EU sets, I would've thought they would just re-maked some Ep I sets...

More stuuning news sam X-O :'-) *wub* . Looks ilke 2008 could be just as expensive as this year and last year :-D .

Battle packs? Maybe rebels and stormtroopers. No I got it: since Lego is going EU Mandolorians!

More stuuning news sam X-O :'-) *wub* . Looks ilke 2008 could be just as expensive as this year and last year :-D .

if they have good sets for January, just wait for what they'll have for summer... *wub*

@Sam89:

You say something about battle packs, have you any infomation of what for packs that are?

PS: have anybody a link where this is found?

Edited by THE-FORCE

Oooh, an AT-PT with Shock trooper. Awseome! I will defenitly have to buy that one. I bet the Juno Eclipse fig will probably be one of the hottest SW femal minifigs ever. Just look at the concept art *wub* . If they'd put me on the same Star Destroyer she's one , I'd even work without demanding payment.

This is awesome news :'-) Thanks for the news, both of you!

I think the general space community will love the Rogue Shadow, they tend to have a real hard-on for anything a-symmetrical

As for me? Mine goes to the AT-PT, for some reason it has always been one of my favorite vehicles. That stormtrooper dropship looks like crap though, and way too big for any "army builder"

@Sam89:

You say something about battle packs, have you any infomation of what for packs that are?

PS: have anybody a link where this is found?

There isnt any yet, if sam had some he would of posted it. Be patient and im sure something will be reveled soon enough.

Is the AT-Pt from Episode III or is it from Timothy Zahn's Dark Force Rising?

Wasn't the Ep 3 thing an AT-RT?

There was a small 3 second scene on Felucia, right before that blue gal gets shot. It was shown with the AT-OT.

800px-AT-AP.jpg

There was a small 3 second scene on Felucia, right before that blue gal gets shot. It was shown with the AT-OT.

800px-AT-AP.jpg

Rh.... |-/

Dont call aayla blue gal :-P