Rufus

Contest Turtle Contest - Prizewinners

gallery_6705_159_64328.jpg

gallery_6705_159_126620.jpg

Turtle Contest Prizewinners are announced!

The LEGO Group's expert judging panel Peter Reid, Mark Stafford and Karen Frost Sørensen have determined the winners of the turtle competition. They are as follows:

1st Place

14884242685_be5a58a811_o.jpg

#136 SpaceySmoke

2nd Place

14697529930_e3fe5f5500_o.jpg

#32 Yatkuu

3rd Place

14697606898_82ae25a755_o.jpg

#4 Devid

We have decided to award an extra prize (a signed Exo Suit) for Crowd Favorite to:

14881751324_8ef571cde8_o.jpg

#58 Siercon and Coral

The winner of the raffle is: #17 MECHALEX.

We don't yet know which turtles will make the poster, as that's now been left to the designer, so we can't announce that as of yet. Everyone whose turtle makes the poster will receive a copy of the poster. Expect an announcement with the poster winners later this month.

The prizes will be sent out at the end of the month, after the Fan Weekend in Skærbæk, Denmark, when we will have Peter and Mark on hand to sign the boxes that the winners will receive.

Please would winners send a PM to julochka containing your postal address and contact telephone number including country code.

Thank you to everyone who took part! We have never seen such a huge number of quality entries in a contest here on Eurobricks. This was the first such direct collaboration between The LEGO Group and Eurobricks and it is great to see such a fantastic response.

Julie (TLG) and Rufus (EB)

gallery_6705_159_37629.jpg

Congratulations to the winners and a huge thanks to everyone who voted for my “dead turtle”, I never thought she would go this far!

Thanks to the EB staff too for once again running the show, you guys rock. :thumbup:

Congratulations to the winners of what has been a great contest and commiserations to those that didn't make the top 5. :thumbup:

Congratulations to all the Winners and those are some brilliant builds! Well done to everyone who built and entered and an extra special well done to the winners!

Third? Yessss!!! I'm so happy to be so high up!!! :grin:

Thanks to all! and congrats to the winners! only a little sad to can't have a signed exo suit... grrrr :tongue:

Edited by Devid

Thanks to the EB staff too for once again running the show, you guys rock. :thumbup:

You're welcome, but please don't forget to thank Julie and the CEE team from The LEGO Group - the contest was their brainchild and without them this wouldn't have been possible. :thumbup:

You're welcome, but please don't forget to thank Julie and the CEE team from The LEGO Group - the contest was their brainchild and without them this wouldn't have been possible. :thumbup:

Of course Rufus ;-) , big thanks to the CEE team and Julie! I hope you guys have more ideas like these in stock because this one was a big winner!

Thanks to EB and TLG for organizing such an excellent competition.

These were worthy winners!

Congratulations guys! A lot of interesting turtles over many themes.

Congrats to all the winners and also big thank you to those who made this great contest happen.

Congrats to the winners! Thank you all for providing a great contest,variety of great entries,and hoping to see more in the future.

Whoa.

I am extremely honored that I got 1st place considering all of the absolutely amazing turtles in this contest! Some of the build techniques were just stunning.

A big THANK YOU to Eurobricks, The Lego Group, Peter Reid, Mark Stafford, Karen Frost Sørensen and of course, EVERYONE who voted for my little turtle! You guys ROCK!!

:cry_happy:

Congrats to all, and winners especially included, of course; it would be nice to have the possibility to have all turtles presented once on some European show, as real, because ideas were mostly great, but I know...

Third? Yessss!!! I'm so happy to be so high up!!! :grin:

Thanks to all! and congrats to the winners! only a little sad to can't have a signed exo suit... grrrr :tongue:

Devid - please don't forget to send me a PM with your address/phone number and the size for that coveted green t-shirt! :-) /julie