10. Doll

11. Confederate Officer

12. Birthday Boy

13. Mailman

14. Bartender

15. Referee

16. Horseback Rider

Source: http://www.panabook....oducts_id=18891

Sounds like an extremely dissapointing series from the perspective of a Castle and Pirates guy like myself.

Sounds like an extremely dissapointing series from the perspective of a Castle and Pirates guy like myself.

The list seems real to me. I totally agree with that. Only Ghoul would be interesting and can be used for the sets like 7093.

Edited by Onslaught

To me, this list doesnt sound real, due to the Army man, Confederate, and Bartender (unless its a soda jerk).

One way to ascertain this list is by identifying five female figs - which ones would they be? The most probable ones are the tour guide, teacher and doll. The horseback rider could also be female to reuse the Olympic CMF headpiece, though I would like a male rider for a change, if the list is real. Who else? Could the penguin guy be a girl? Or the ghoul - what is that, anyway? The rest are stereotypically male roles, and since TLG is banking on recognizability of stereotypes, I would assume that the figs will be male...

I'd love a bartender if only to get a tankard; I think I mentioned in another post a bartender could work if they also have a bottle that signified it as root beer or soda. I just want a tankard!

Definitely a fake list, I'd say! There's too many town figs - most seem to be just ordinary professionals - , and army man, bartender and hobo are far from what TLG is up to releasing in the sets. Plus we got an animal suit guy on the last series and there isn't a single sci-fi fig.

When I found this list I was unsure of posting it because some names are extremely far fetched. But I think this fits in a "rumors" thread.

Personally, I hope this is fake, because this could be a totally lackluster series. Only 3 or 4 sound promising, the other ones hmmm not so much: It's Series 10 all over again :sceptic:

Additionally, a Ghoul is a pretty dark monster for LEGO. I mean, it's a necrophagous creature. I don't even want to imagine what the accessory would be. :distressed:

It's interesting that there are no gender counterparts or rehashed minifigures. That's suspicious.....

Edited by Robert8

I hope it's true, they're a lot of minifigures in that series they have never done.

Thief: It will probably be a robber

Army man: Probably reuse the toy army men from toy story pieces, but sounds awesome.

Penguin suit guy: I always wanted one and it would look awesome and probably reuse the friends penguin animal piece

Tour guide: Sounds interesting, but have to see pictures of it first

Chimney Sweep: I don't know about this one, it could end up looking great though.

Hobo: I'd like to see them pull this off if they can do it.

Teacher: We really don't get teachers, so this could be a male or female.

Ghoul: Perhaps a ghost

Snake charmer: Will probably use the new 2015 ninjago cultist anacondrai pieces

Doll: Don't know about this one

Confederate officer: Sounds awesome

Birthday boy: will probably have a new hat piece, maybe short legs

Mailman: not so interesting but could be better when we have pictures

Bartender: If they do this, then we could expect moe from the simpsons

Referee: This one will be interesting, needs sleeve printing

Horseback Rider: Easily use friends pieces and will probably be a female

If they make this series, i would be pretty happy. There's a lot of great sounding minifigures.

This sounds like one of the better series to me, like ser.10, but i am a town guy so i see how it looks disappointing from the view of a different theme.

I am once again surprised how you Americans view bars and barmen as something extremely inappropriate for children. Bars are legal establishments and so is any profession that goes with it, I am pretty sure we don't see alcohol and drinking as something that is so frowned upon, that it would be deemed inappropriate for a toy. I am sure this is a US only - cultural viewpoint. I don't think lego has a problem with bars or barmen.

But army men, now that could be a different story.

As with all rumors, I believe them to be fake until proof arises.

With that said, that list very well could be true. People who see images or get inside information tend to not know the exact names. Therefore, one that may "look" like an army man or bartender, may be something entirely different. I agree about the toy soldier type army man like in Toy Story, but I wonder if they would entertain that idea since they already released figures like that. (I never got any, so I'd love one).

The bartender could be a soda jerk, as was stated, which goes along with what LEGO would produc.

Just spitballing ideas here. I have no insider knowledge of anything LEGO related.

Judging from the point that none of them are in my wishlist :tongue: , and the ratio of modern City people is too high, which is unsimiliar with previous series, I hope it's not true because it's a disaster to me.

Army and military don't really appear in the LEGO world. Bartender would be too similiar with Waiter (unless that is a female Waitress version). A teacher and riders have been in Friends theme. As long as a regular school set is still posible for Creator/City themes, teachers or kids are not ideal CMF choices. Thief could be a more accurate design than the common City criminals though it's not urgently needed.

Edited by Dorayaki

My knee-jerk reaction to Hobo and Bartender is "This list has to be fake." But when I think about it, I don't recall ever seeing a fake CMF series list... Hmm...

The Hobo could be the stereotypical vagabond/tramp type character with the little bag tied to a stick. And as for Bartender, we already got Moe, and the bartender from TLM.

And the first thing I thought of when I read "Army Man" is the little green guys like in Toy Story. No problem there.

However, the Confederate Officer is the figure that really sounds off to me. What in the world do you put in his bio? And that fact that all but two of the minifigures are totally town related is very suspicious.

If this list is real then I'd be quite disappointed personally... After Series 13 it's another godforsaken Simpson's series isn't it? :sick: Nothing against the show, (Although I do find the new episodes to be as interesting and funny as a jar of gravel) I just have zero interest in the figures.

My knee-jerk reaction to Hobo and Bartender is "This list has to be fake." But when I think about it, I don't recall ever seeing a fake CMF series list... Hmm...

The Hobo could be the stereotypical vagabond/tramp type character with the little bag tied to a stick. And as for Bartender, we already got Moe, and the bartender from TLM.

And the first thing I thought of when I read "Army Man" is the little green guys like in Toy Story. No problem there.

However, the Confederate Officer is the figure that really sounds off to me. What in the world do you put in his bio? And that fact that all but two of the minifigures are totally town related is very suspicious.

If this list is real then I'd be quite disappointed personally... After Series 13 it's another godforsaken Simpson's series isn't it? :sick: Nothing against the show, (Although I do find the new episodes to be as interesting and funny as a jar of gravel) I just have zero interest in the figures.

Actually not only fake lists appeared but also fake images. Since there is NO chance that they are making an army man, this is clearly a fake .

Actually not only fake lists appeared but also fake images. Since there is NO chance that they are making an army man, this is clearly a fake .

Oh, there are images to go with this list? Interesting. Any chance you could link to them?

That list is pretty much confirmed fake, although if there were ever a Thief, I would hope for it to be a medieval one like a member of the Wolfpack.

The only other info on S13 other than the web store listings is from an LMO Wiki interview with a Funcom game designer.

A little spoiler, there are some really cool weapons coming up in future series too!

That means more historical, fantasy and Sci-Fi minifigs potentially. :thumbup:

But would Lego give us a drunk as a minifig? And number five is the same as the swamp creature from the monster fighters.

Edited by Ridge Montante

I dont know where this picture is from it was in my computer but it seems we might have a hobo in the near future. Number 6

-snip-

That... is blatantly fake. :grin:

Edited by Sir Walter Maugham