WhiteFang

REVIEW: 71007 LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12  

239 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this entire Series 12?

2. 2. How do you find this review? Do you find it helpful and useful?

• 1 - Very helpful and useful
    • 2 - Somewhat helpful and useful
    • 3 - Little helpful and useful
    • 4 - Not helpful and useful at all
  3. 3. Are you happy with the return of the original LEGO Collectable Minifigure Series?

4. 4. Do you like the distribution allocation number based on the designs for Series 12?

• 1 - Yes, I love it
    • 2 - Neutral and it made no difference to me
    • 3 - No, I hate it

Thanks for this wonderful review Fangy! I am super excited for this wave. Going to continue my collection of suited figures, and get the rest for Heroica figure parts. (Goddess and hunter being the ones I like the most.)

One thing I noticed about the montage, which I liked, was how much your photography has improved in the last four years.

Thanks for the review WhieFang! I'm glad that the speculation about the dino tracker's/lady genie's hair is over. :grin:

After these reviews and seeing the details, the urge to buy them as soon as they hit the stores is getting stronger.

Amazing review. It revealed all of the details of the minifigures that we didn't see before. Are any of the new hair and hat pieces rubber?

Edited by 8BrickMario

I like the golden underpants of the Goddess, one can use her without skirt then. Also that she can be found with medium probability. And arm printing!

For some unknown reasons, I don't know why. It seem to be only blocking Germany... :sadnew:

It could be because of the background tune. Probably prohibited to use it in Germany!

Awesome review Fangy!! Loved every word of it. Your writing style is very entertaining :thumbup:

Tell the misses she has done a great job on the video!!

Ah man, it's here.... Lovely review WhiteFang, as usual. I especially love the Wizard's capes. :wub:

I love these reviews. Thank you.

A reddish brown spear with a golden tip is a new variation of this spear, isn't it? The other with the golden tip is dark brown.

Absolutely Fantastic Review! :thumbup: When I first saw the pics of this series, I thought it was pretty good, but now it looks very promising with all the new molds and coloring's that made the CMF series appeal to me in the first place. :wub:

Glad to know that the minifigures I care most for will be easier to find, with the exception of the Jester. Hopefully the headpiece will take away some of the difficulty of identifying it. Thanks for the review.

This series is even better than I had hoped! The Hun looks great with his fur cape. The real standout for me is the princess. I was hoping there would be good detail in the hair and back of the hat, but the frog-kissing face seals the deal.

Thanks WhiteFang!

Thank you for your comments and thoughts. It is enjoyable to read them and your feeling towards the Series 12. Overall, it seem to give me a very positive vibe about it. :sweet:

Wow! I think this is one of the better series so far. Whereas the last two (or maybe three) series didn't quite capture my attention, this one is just full of figures I want. Maybe it's because it seems quite Castle-orientated. The Hun Warrior is definitely a MUST for me and preferably more than one of these guys. I didn't even know he had a cape, something that makes me want one of those even more! :wub_drool: Other than the Hun, the Jester is quite nice, as is the Wizard and even the Princess. The Spooky Girl is on my list, too. Gotta love that creepy teddy bear with the missing eye :grin: .

Great review! Loved seeing all those figs up close :thumbup: .

EDIT:

I forgot about the Battle Godess. She's on the want list, as well. Such a great figure. I love the detailed printing on this one. The other figures seem kind of bland in my opinion. Especially the Swashbuckler. For some reason, I don't like him. Maybe it's the lack of leg printing or the lack of something "special" the others do have, I dunno :shrug_oh_well: .

Your thoughts are the same as mine. Pretty much, this is a well oriented for historic fans and it has been a long time since I have enjoyed so much on the designs aspect.

The best unknown 'feature' is the second facial exp<b></b>ression on the princess! :wub: (she might be as well kissing the frog instead of sleeping)

Very much possible! :laugh:

That spooky girl is a must for any Harry Potter fan : HAVE YOU SEEN THAT HAIR?! I see Cho Chang material written all over!

It got to take a die-hard Harry Potter fan to spot this. Very true, since the headpiece is similar to Ginny and Series 10 Trendsetter, but we have never gotten black before. So yes, I agree it will be suitable for that purpose as well.

One question though, is that queen in the last picture (blue dress, gold crown) a custom fig? I don't recognize it. If it is custom, could you tell what torso you used?

She's the Fantasy Castle queen from Drawbridge Defense.

Alfadas, Hive has kindly answered your question. The queen is an official LEGO minifigure that is found in the 7079 Drawbridge Defense.

> 'J.T' on it which is similar to the previous female lifeguard, with 'G.T'.

Ms Gitte's spouse?

I hope I can shed some light onto this. Will update you if I manage to find any relevant information.

One thing I noticed about the montage, which I liked, was how much your photography has improved in the last four years.

It amazed me as well, to see myself doing this for the past four years!

Amazing review. It revealed all of the details of the minifigures that we didn't see before. Are any of the new hair and hat pieces rubber?

Nope, they are not rubbery pieces. They are made up of hard ABS plastic.

Tell the misses she has done a great job on the video!!

I have conveyed my thanks to her. Thanks Jim. :wink:

A reddish brown spear with a golden tip is a new variation of this spear, isn't it? The other with the golden tip is dark brown.

Yes, it is a new variation of the same spear design.

She's the Fantasy Castle queen from Drawbridge Defense.

Alfadas, Hive has kindly answered your question. The queen is an official LEGO minifigure that is found in the 7079 Drawbridge Defense.

Thanks. I don't have that set, so I didn't recognize it. Now it does ring a bell.

Did I mention that the review is awesome? If so, ignore this. If not, this is a great review!

Great review! There are definitely some must haves in there for me. Did anyone else think "Lara Croft" when they saw the Dino Tracker? Maybe it's the bow, but the torso could fit for Lara really well.

Great review, I really like how you show the number of different minifigures in your box. Puts things in perspective I guess.

The Swashbuckler along with The Genie Girl are my top favorite`s. Going to make some nice Arabian Nights MOC`s with those two. :)

Big thanks to White Fang for bringing us the this "Awesome" review. I have been waiting for this since the day the picture`s fist showed up. :classic::thumbup:

Edited by Pheonix1604

The Wizard would have looked a lot better with a white beard.

The Space Miner has too many colors, why did they do the arms that color.

Best thing about the Jester is the cards.

Genie Girl is not that exciting, think a evil genie would have been more fun.

Thanks for another great review. Series 12 looks way better than series M and S and within one month I'll be happy to search for bags to feel.

It's great to have a new guitar mould!

Thank you for the review!

Though the only minifigure that stood out for me was the Spooky Girl, I'm very happy about the details but into each figure which makes me hope for more awesome series in the future :sweet:

Wow. Amazing review. That was so good. Just found this site thanks to Just2Good.

Just a heads up, these minifigures could start showing up in stores soon. I just picked up 8 packs yesterday.