Bob De Quatre

Dress my Exo Suit Mini-challenge - Discussion thread

Is there any chance the deadline can be extended, I would live to take part but have to order parts to compete as LDD won't run on my iPad :/

Scratch that picked one up on ebay for too much money! Must have 0_o

Edited by Hammerstein NWC

Is the original decals (from lego sets) are allowed?

Yes original decals are allowed

Is there any chance the deadline can be extended, I would live to take part but have to order parts to compete as LDD won't run on my iPad :/

Scratch that picked one up on ebay for too much money! Must have 0_o

There won't be a deadline extent.

Hmm.... okay.... what is the original frame is intact, but added to? For example….. two more arms (shoulder with upper arms/bicep) added? Also, what if the liftarms used for the thighs (currently 3L thin) are extended to like 4L thin? Is this still acceptable?

Please oh please allow it!

:blush:

I think you shouldn't remove the inverted black bracket, it adds a lot of strength to the suit. Without it, the complete top area only sits on the two headlight-bricks

I'm aware of that, but I wanted to limit the number of parts in the frame.

But I'm not forbidding to use that inverted bracket, I'm simply allowing participants to use other parts if they want :wink:

Hmm.... okay.... what is the original frame is intact, but added to? For example….. two more arms (shoulder with upper arms/bicep) added? Also, what if the liftarms used for the thighs (currently 3L thin) are extended to like 4L thin? Is this still acceptable?

Please oh please allow it!

:blush:

The frame I posted cannot be modified, so no change to the size of the liftarms.

Of course you can add any number of arms, as long as it stays within the rules (no frame modification and Lego themed).

Sweet contest/challenge! Like others, I am glad that digital entries are allowed since I don't have the right parts to recreate the frame. Are digital decals allowed too? And does the rule that it should only have the Exo Suit mean that it shouldn't have a pilot?

Sweet contest/challenge! Like others, I am glad that digital entries are allowed since I don't have the right parts to recreate the frame. Are digital decals allowed too? And does the rule that it should only have the Exo Suit mean that it shouldn't have a pilot?

Digitals decals are allowed.

The rule saying that entries must be only an Exo Suit is to avoid having other elements. But all Exo Suit must fit a minifig.

I'm aware of that, but I wanted to limit the number of parts in the frame.

But I'm not forbidding to use that inverted bracket, I'm simply allowing participants to use other parts if they want :wink:

The frame I posted cannot be modified, so no change to the size of the liftarms.

Of course you can add any number of arms, as long as it stays within the rules (no frame modification and Lego themed).

You sure?? This would make one heck of an entry!

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/396276

Sorry for including the whole page url. I know this is lame. When I try to add just a pic, it says that I have exceeded my "allotted disk space for attachments" -- what does this mean? My photos are less than 50kb and only 800*600 -- actually less than that. Why cannot I not add photos? Anyone?

Sorry if this has already been asked, but can we build it in the style of a particular minifigure from a certain theme? Like based off one of the collectable minifigures from the line (with the same name)?

Digitals decals are allowed.

The rule saying that entries must be only an Exo Suit is to avoid having other elements. But all Exo Suit must fit a minifig.

Ok, thanks. Are digital backgrounds allowed?

Due to popular demand, digital entries are now allowed.

Can this happen for every other non-digital contest? :grin:

-Sci

Quick question: Is it allowed to exchange the axles on the balljoint hinges for longer axles? Or must they stay where they are and as they are?

Are digital backgrounds allowed?

So I'm guessing no answer means it's allowed?