Gunman

AoM Farm phase 3: A typical Tundra Cottage

Here is my farm phase 3 guys, I added the same field of crops from phase 2 instead making a new/similar one.

I hope you like it!

Gunman with Hlias and Markus are passing by a typical Tundra Cottage on their way to Mitgardian Boarders.

Rumors say that troubles inc and they are heading there to find out whats happening.

CC appreciated! :wink:

14924516122_f0ce32a64f_c.jpg

14738197499_34a5a31d87_c.jpg

14738247968_de738cec4a_c.jpg

Edited by Gunman

Wow, you're really cranking out a lot of fantastic builds lately. Love the maize, and I very much admire your patience on the droid arm fence. And oh that roof!

:wub:

Great job, the roof with the curved edges and the droid arm fences are very innovative and effective. Excellent job with the cornfield and livestock as well :thumbup:

Wow, you're really cranking out a lot of fantastic builds lately. Love the maize, and I very much admire your patience on the droid arm fence. And oh that roof!

:wub:

Thanks a lot Robuko glad you like it :)

Great job, the roof with the curved edges and the droid arm fences are very innovative and effective. Excellent job with the cornfield and livestock as well :thumbup:

Thanks a lot Scaevola :) !

Stunning MOC, the building is neat and I love the little enclosures.

Thanks a lot my friend!

Awesome MOC!! Love that roof. Stunning detail and NPU all around. Love it!

Thanks a lot cesbrick! :)

Wow!!! This is an amazing MOC! I basically love every single brick in this! :wub:

Thanks a lot mephistopheles ! :)

Sweet animal design, fences, crops...I could go on for a while :classic:

Great job!

Excellent job, of course got to love that fence, and the roof is fantastic as well! :thumbup:

Yikes. This build is a monster of quality. Love the farmhouse, it's scary good.

Great work as usual, Gunman! I love the house and the fencing just looks awesome. You must really like this new technique I suppose.

Very nice! The roof is great, but I don't think a minifig could fit through that balcony!

Is it a balcony? I thought a window with sill.

This is just lovely! So many great details -- the curved roof, the window framing, the fences -- just fantastic!

One of my favorite houses from you so far :thumbup: The window frames on the front side are gorgeous :wub: Nice touch with the curtains as well.

The smoke looks very natural and I like your feeder design in the animal pen. Great finish to the farm phases!

Sweet animal design, fences, crops...I could go on for a while :classic:

Great job!

Thanks a lot Gideon!! ;)

Excellent job, of course got to love that fence, and the roof is fantastic as well! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot Kai!!

Yikes. This build is a monster of quality. Love the farmhouse, it's scary good.

Thanks a lot mccoyed!!

Very nice! The roof is great, but I don't think a minifig could fit through that balcony!

Thanks a lot dude!Maybe they need to bent their legs a bit xd

I love it!

Thanks CH!!!

The way in which the shields are integrated into the walls is really neat. Nicely done..!

Thanks a lot TenorPenny!!

Great work as usual, Gunman! I love the house and the fencing just looks awesome. You must really like this new technique I suppose.

Ye I like it a bit ;) Glad you like it dude!

Awesome! Love the roof, and again that fence is brilliant!

Thanks a lot LV!

Is it a balcony? I thought a window with sill.

Its a balcony dude;)

That roof! That chimny! That house! It's all so amazing :wub:

Thanks a lot MK glad you like it!!

This is just lovely! So many great details -- the curved roof, the window framing, the fences -- just fantastic!

Thanks a lot SarahJoy!!

One of my favorite houses from you so far :thumbup: The window frames on the front side are gorgeous :wub: Nice touch with the curtains as well.

The smoke looks very natural and I like your feeder design in the animal pen. Great finish to the farm phases!

Thanks a lot Isaac!

Wow! That house is amazing. I really like the windows here, going the extra mile with the drapes is just icing on the cake.

Incredible! So many awesome details. The house is great, and I really like the brickbuilt animals, especially using the ice cream scoops as legs. Your photography is also always impressive.