Sign in to follow this  
El Bucanero

PICTORIAL REVIEW: Renegade Runner

How do you rate this set?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 5

• 5 - Brilliant!
    • 1 - Horrible

In battle, a small section of the enemy fleet is always a bunch of renegade runners, simply because they are fast, manouverable and harder to hit, they are better for exploiting weak spots in the enemy line rather that the BSB which just blows things up

Arrr

Firstly I must tell you this i do not own this set.

I gave it a two. It has very simple design. The blue is out of place. It seems very bare and not enough pieces. One mere cannon. The only thing that stopped it from being a one was the accesories.

Will

Im 24 years old and i always wanted in my childhood a pirate ship i was dreaming about the Black Seas Barracuda and when the Skull's Eye Schooner came out i was dreaming all the way about having the SES but my father couldn't affort the money for it but i could have the RR and i was really happy cause finally i could have a pirate ship with sails and strings it was just lovely ... time changed and now i own the BSB, SES, CC, RR etc etc :pir_laugh2: still i like this little ship so much so i gave it 4/5.

I gave 4/5 for this ship. It has a lot of good aspects, like the weaponry, minifigs and sails. It had only a few flaws for me, no steering wheel and no cabin.

However, it's still a nice addition to your fleet. :pir-blush: