somelegothings_

Jurassic World 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Hahaha, tis indeed ironic! :tongue: And no worries pal. Are there are any Polybags you hope to see, Veyronian? :classic:

Anything that would be an excuse to get more dinosaurs really :wink: I wouldn't mind seeing a vet and dinosaur polybag, with another recoloured Coelophysis (well, a Triceratops in a polybag is about as likely as me winning the lottery :tongue: ) and a Vet with a couple of pieces of vet equipment, even if that's unlikely. But we have much more chance of seeing an ACU polybag I think.

Anything that would be an excuse to get more dinosaurs really :wink: I wouldn't mind seeing a vet and dinosaur polybag, with another recoloured Coelophysis (well, a Triceratops in a polybag is about as likely as me winning the lottery :tongue: ) and a Vet with a couple of pieces of vet equipment, even if that's unlikely. But we have much more chance of seeing an ACU polybag I think.

If we get a Triceratops in a Poly bag, I'll eat a super jumper.

I love the jurassic park films and i am excited for the lego game of it as well as the new sets but i would like to see sets for the original film

We all do Scooter, so here's hoping! :classic:

If we get a Triceratops in a Poly bag, I'll eat a super jumper.

I'm holding you to that. :wink:

Nice ideas man - another recoloured Coelophysis would not go a miss. Or maybe a vet or ACU member with the Baby T-Rex? That could be a cool little set. My dream set would be an ACU Guy in Vest and Helmet with a small Fence section that could be built up, :classic:

Btw, sorry if anyone gets sick of me being so active in this thread - JW is my life until the film releases. :laugh:

Someone convince me not to get Raptor Rampage. :blush:

Don't get it! It's not as if it includes two amazingly well-designed Raptors, the two main characters, a sweet motorbike and a really cool truck design that is almost spot-on to the source material. :wink:

I'm sticking with Lego Fan 117 statement here that it is a good set. Although, if your primary goal is to get Raptors, you can get the same amount of raptors in a set $10US cheaper.

Nice ideas man - another recoloured Coelophysis would not go a miss. Or maybe a vet or ACU member with the Baby T-Rex? That could be a cool little set. My dream set would be an ACU Guy in Vest and Helmet with a small Fence section that could be built up, :classic:

Oh yeah, I forgot the baby T-Rex piece existed there :blush:

But, as luck would have it, I finally have a Gallimimus (oh how I absolutely hate calling it that :tongue: ) poly on the way! Now all I need is Raptor Rampage and T-Rex Tracker and I'm done for this theme. If only all those beautiful Ninjago sets that just came out weren't eating into my budget... :laugh:

Erm... it has a poor price per piece ratio and the raptors don't fit into the back of the truck? That's all I can think of :laugh:

Oh yeah, I forgot the baby T-Rex piece existed there :blush:

But, as luck would have it, I finally have a Gallimimus (oh how I absolutely hate calling it that :tongue: ) poly on the way! Now all I need is Raptor Rampage and T-Rex Tracker and I'm done for this theme. If only all those beautiful Ninjago sets that just came out weren't eating into my budget... :laugh:

Erm... it has a poor price per piece ratio and the raptors don't fit into the back of the truck? That's all I can think of :laugh:

Glad to hear you were able to get your hands on the Poly man. You hoping to get multiples? :)

Glad to hear you were able to get your hands on the Poly man. You hoping to get multiples? :)

I'm fine with one to be honest. I'm more a collector than an army builder, but this poly will be opened and the (not) Gallimimus will go live with my other Coelophysis from the 2012 line :wink:

Maybe I'll post some comparison pictures when I do get it, but I can't see that happening for at least 2 weeks (it's coming from Canada).

Oh, and I'm female despite what everything else you see next to my posts suggests :wink:

Edited by TheOneVeyronian

I'm fine with one to be honest. I'm more a collector than an army builder, but this poly will be opened and the (not) Gallimimus will go live with my other Coelophysis from the 2012 line :wink:

Maybe I'll post some comparison pictures when I do get it, but I can't see that happening for at least 2 weeks (it's coming from Canada).

Oh, and I'm female despite what everything else you see next to my posts suggests :wink:

Oh my god, I apologize if I've offended you. I didn't think! :blush:

Dude (I call everyone dude, hope that's okay :tongue: ) you should post some comparison pictures, that'd be awesome to see! Do you have the Triceratops from the Dino line? If so I am jealous! :laugh:

Oh my god, I apologize if I've offended you. I didn't think! :blush:

Dude (I call everyone dude, hope that's okay :tongue: ) you should post some comparison pictures, that'd be awesome to see! Do you have the Triceratops from the Dino line? If so I am jealous! :laugh:

Nah, people do it all the time :wink:

I will post some comparison pictures. I'll probably do the same with the T-Rexes when I eventually get the T-Rex Tracker. Oh, and yes I do have the Triceratops. See the end of my dinosaur line-up below :wink:

18499263891_237299d8d7_z.jpg

Nah, people do it all the time :wink:

I will post some comparison pictures. I'll probably do the same with the T-Rexes when I eventually get the T-Rex Tracker. Oh, and yes I do have the Triceratops. See the end of my dinosaur line-up below :wink:

Well I'm jealous now! I prefer the 2014 Coelyphsis. Thank you for the comparison shot!

As a side note, I notice you have Mega Bloks? Have you heard of TheSSMotion? :classic: I'm Tom from that channel. :classic:

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Finally got my first JW set: Raptor Rampage.

Do not regret the purchase one bit. Yes, the price per piece is questionable, but the contents are wonderful. Two raptors (with head-sets), the two main characters, and a pretty sweet vehicle. Honestly, I feel if you're only getting one set from the line, this should be it.

On a side note, I got this at the Lego Store. They had a little display with the I- and T-Rex sets. They look really nice... I think I'm going to end up getting the full lineup.

Edited by Kalhiki

Finally got my first JW set: Raptor Rampage.

Do not regret the purchase one bit. Yes, the price per piece is questionable, but the contents are wonderful. Two raptors (with head-sets), the two main characters, and a pretty sweet vehicle. Honestly, I feel if you're only getting one set from the line, this should be it.

Glad to hear you liked the set - it is one of my favorites! The design of the truck grows on me more and more every time I play around with it! :tongue:

Picked up Dilophosaurus Ambush and Raptor Escape tonight. The Raptors and the Dilophosaurus are amazing and The builds are awesome. Probably going to save up and get the T Rex Tracker next.

Picked up Dilophosaurus Ambush and Raptor Escape tonight. The Raptors and the Dilophosaurus are amazing and The builds are awesome. Probably going to save up and get the T Rex Tracker next.

Sweet - glad to hear you got Raptor Escape man, and the Dilophosaurus set rocks as I absolutely love the jeep! Glad you like both of them man. :classic:

As a side note, I notice you have Mega Bloks?

Erm... nothing to see here, move along now :look:

Nah, it's just stuff I got in a mixed LEGO lot a few years back and I keep forgetting to put it away. I don't have an interest in Mega Bloks :wink:

Back on topic, I have a serious confession to make... I've never watched Jurassic Park before in my life. But these sets have really caught my interest and it's made me want to go see Jurassic World now, and I really hope that this line gets more than one wave. It's not the first time a LEGO line has made me want to go see the corresponding movies though, LEGO has also made me want to watch Lord of the Rings, and even Star Wars believe it or not :laugh:

Erm... nothing to see here, move along now :look:

Nah, it's just stuff I got in a mixed LEGO lot a few years back and I keep forgetting to put it away. I don't have an interest in Mega Bloks :wink:

Back on topic, I have a serious confession to make... I've never watched Jurassic Park before in my life. But these sets have really caught my interest and it's made me want to go see Jurassic World now, and I really hope that this line gets more than one wave. It's not the first time a LEGO line has made me want to go see the corresponding movies though, LEGO has also made me want to watch Lord of the Rings, and even Star Wars believe it or not :laugh:

Well that was disappointing - I love MB as well as Lego. :laugh:

I really hope we get more than one wave too. Jurassic World looks set to really capture the magic around Dinosaur, and I feel like one wave does not do it justice. This is the come back of a long-awaited franchise, and that is something which should be celebrated. :classic:

Looks like I have something to do Saturday the 20th. Friday the 19th is my last day of finals so this seems like a good way to kick off summer vacation. :excited:

Ooo... But shouldn't the road be a mini monorail track if it says Jurassic World on the gate? Because the road got replaced with an elevated rail system. Or should the sign say Jurassic Park and still have the road?

Ikr? I thought the same thing. This seems like the closest thing we'll get to a set about the original series. That sign is really throwing me off tho. :grin:

Looks like I have something to do Saturday the 20th. Friday the 19th is my last day of finals so this seems like a good way to kick off summer vacation. :excited:

Ikr? I thought the same thing. This seems like the closest thing we'll get to a set about the original series. That sign is really throwing me off tho. :grin:

I really hope it's not the closest we get to the Original Jurassic Park series.

If so, that is disappointing we'll never get a baby Dilophosaurus spitting Venom at Dennis in a Explorer (C'mon guys, you know that set would be awesome.)