CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

It would fit.

Thanks for the pic! That hairpiece would be perfect.

I was reading stuff in Groovebricks when they apparently reported that a man stole 50 the collector exclusives from sdcc, he goes by the name of McBalderus (username) on 4chan

Sad for the ones that are going or want to get it

4chan doesn't really have usernames. A tripcode is different.

Yeah, sorry I got confused :)

Tomorrow some say Marvel will reveal new movies, do you think we are getting new sets aside from the aou and spidey ones?

If I may, to whomever was saying that Marvel is two exclusive sets behind DC... Exclusive Avengers Tower anyone?

Am I the only one who doesn't want a Marvel exclusive? Lego exclusives are usualy very expensive and/or hard to find. And for a guy like me who can't afford them, it's extremely annoying that I can't complete a collection I've been working on for three years

Am I the only one who doesn't want a Marvel exclusive? Lego exclusives are usualy very expensive and/or hard to find. And for a guy like me who can't afford them, it's extremely annoying that I can't complete a collection I've been working on for three years

So there shouldn't be a marvel exclusive because you can't get it... Well that's logic.

Over half of us can't complete collections anyway due to exclusives at comicon!bring on a d2c so we can all have something awesome!a marvel d2c would be a day 1 purchase for me!thats what credit cards are for!

After all the exclusives of Comic-con, my viewpoint has changed. Not all of us are entitled to complete a collection, you can live without a figure it's not a life or death situation. If you want the figure that bad then just buy them on eBay if it bothers you that badly, Lego isn't going to change the exclusive policy, they're probably just going to produce more.

So Marvel has been releasing concept art and lucky fans have been able to get them. Well, if some fans got them all, they are VERY lucky to get this huge poster from combining all the art they got.

XKiM3f8.jpg

So Marvel has been releasing concept art and lucky fans have been able to get them. Well, if some fans got them all, they are VERY lucky to get this huge poster from combining all the art they

Wow that many ultrons? Then every AoU set needs to have an Ultron i guess haha. Vision is also in the poster (upperleft with cape). So i guess we'll get a Vision as well.

I'm still worried for the looks of Wanda. She looks so random. Just like Hawkeye. I hope we will get their classic comic versions one day

Wow that many ultrons? Then every AoU set needs to have an Ultron i guess haha. Vision is also in the poster (upperleft with cape). So i guess we'll get a Vision as well.

I'm still worried for the looks of Wanda. She looks so random. Just like Hawkeye. I hope we will get their classic comic versions one day

She would look a lot better with her headpiece :sceptic: Quicksilver looks good though.

They are ultron drones. Not ultron himself. I think we will get as many drones as we got Chitauris and Sakaarans.

Maybe, but the Chitauri and Sakaaran are only major in the 3rd act of their respective movies. These drones will probably be featured heavily throughout the movie since Ultron will have his army already on Earth the entire time. Hopefully we get more than 3, or at least a good army builder.

Edited by Ultron

Maybe, but the Chitauri and Sakaaran are only major in the 3 act of their respective movies. These drones will probably be featured heavily throughout the movie since Ultron will have his army already on Earth the entire time. Hopefully we get more than 3, or at least a good army builder.

You're right...haven't thought about this point. But they're good the most time so that means we will only get them in sets fighting against robbers or something like that.

So there shouldn't be a marvel exclusive because you can't get it... Well that's logic.

Not just me, I know a lot of people who can't afford sets that stretch into the $100 mark

(P.S: Sorry for the ranting, just needed to vent)

Not just me, I know a lot of people who can't afford sets that stretch into the $100 mark

but its better then sdcc figs and everyone can get it and you get a lot more for your money, I understand what your saying but if it was really really great you could get it and pass up 5-10 other sets

if its not really really great just let it pass by

It's alright mate, I think I reacted a bit too quickly. ;-)

Maybe, but the Chitauri and Sakaaran are only major in the 3rd act of their respective movies. These drones will probably be featured heavily throughout the movie since Ultron will have his army already on Earth the entire time. Hopefully we get more than 3, or at least a good army builder.

Yeah hopefully there will be a £12 set with Hawkeye and 2 drones, or something like that. It would be a great army builder since Hawkeye's torso can be used as a generic soldier.

What do you guys think about the rocket raccoon figure in the SDCC set. What's the percentage on seeing the exact figure again?

What do you guys think about the rocket raccoon figure in the SDCC set. What's the percentage on seeing the exact figure again?

Love the figure and hope that we see it in a ship to home polybag at some point. I think we have a good chance of seeing it as it has special molding/printing. Like the two exclusive SDCC sets last year, neither of the minifigures were exclusive. The batmobile set this year, you can get both figures in the Junior Batcave set, I'm just hoping it's a matter of time. It's rather unfortunate, I was at comic-con and was not able to get any of the exclusive sets. A friend of mine camped out from 4am and was still unable to get any of the sets. You basically had to have a professional badge or be disabled to have a chance to get them. :/ Did manage to get the collector however! :P

I'd say the chances are quite slim. The only thing that would make me believe otherwise would be that the batman 66 batmobile didn't have an exclusive minifig included with it, so maybe we'll see it in a polybag. Marvel should get the exclusive minifig for next year but then again, you never know.

I'd say the chances are quite slim. The only thing that would make me believe otherwise would be that the batman 66 batmobile didn't have an exclusive minifig included with it, so maybe we'll see it in a polybag. Marvel should get the exclusive minifig for next year but then again, you never know.

I ask cause I'm on the fence on paying premium prices just for a short minifigure we may or may not see :(

I ask cause I'm on the fence on paying premium prices just for a short minifigure we may or may not see :(

Honestly, I wouldn't. Just wait awhile and see. Don't let the hype of sdcc figures make you pay those crazy amounts of money. So many other sets or figures you could buy with that money instead :)

Honestly, I wouldn't. Just wait awhile and see. Don't let the hype of sdcc figures make you pay those crazy amounts of money. So many other sets or figures you could buy with that money instead :)

Good thinking! Average prices are $160-$180. If I'm smart, I could use that to buy the new slave 1 coming out (if the look justifies the price tag anyways) but I appreciate this forum knocking some sensibility in my almost irrational decision!

Quite good actually. Along with what others have said, we normally see a polybag with every Disney movie that they've made sets of at all. I can see Rocket appearing in one in the next few weeks.

Quite good actually. Along with what others have said, we normally see a polybag with every Disney movie that they've made sets of at all. I can see Rocket appearing in one in the next few weeks.

I'm counting on it! His outfit is necessary IMO for me to display the guardians in my display case.