CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Love the new Thor! with the Wonder Woman legs he will look awesome! :laugh:

Good idea, this combo look nice:

15745334423_aca9515afe_n.jpg

Good idea, this combo look nice:

Thanks for the pic :laugh: looks good right?

Edited by LuxorV

How could Ultron and his drones look with one colour head :)

bez nazvu12 by wotan135, on Flickr

That's a good idea, how would the coloured head look on the one without the neck piece?

Edited by LuxorV

That's a good idea, how would the coloured head look on the one without the neck piece?

I think not very nice, would not be there the lower jaw. Those original details will not be there in the eyes and mouth, but I think it does not matter much. I plan to buy for Ultron drones neck piece as well as a helmet for ordinary drones.

How could Ultron and his drones look with one colour head :)

bez nazvu12 by wotan135, on Flickr

Those look really good...why couldn't they have been like that? :sadnew: And Imagine those neck pieces will fetch a hefty price as they're only in the Hulkbuster set

Edited by LuxorV

Looking closely at the prelim for the Carnage set, it looks like our SHIELD agent is either bald, has dark hair, or maybe even is Coulson. I can vaguely make out those pilot shades of his, but it might just be my head.

Looking closely at the prelim for the Carnage set, it looks like our SHIELD agent is either bald, has dark hair, or maybe even is Coulson. I can vaguely make out those pilot shades of his, but it might just be my head.

It's Nova.

It's Nova.

How do you know? It's called Shield Sky Attack, so I think there'd be a Shield agent.

Edited by Jay_Em

It's Nova.

That would make about 0 sense, but I do see the vague shape and color of the Nova helmet when I look at it un-zoomed. Surely Lego wouldn't call it Carnage's SHIELD Sky Attack and not include a SHIELD agent, though?

That would make about 0 sense, but I do see the vague shape and color of the Nova helmet when I look at it un-zoomed. Surely Lego wouldn't call it Carnage's SHIELD Sky Attack and not include a SHIELD agent, though?

I think that they were using nova as a placeholder because the shield agent wasn't ready yet.

If it is a shield agent its likely Ultimate Agent Coulson (Which would make sense to get an Ultimate Version of him as we'll likely be getting an MCU version in the Helicarrier set)

If it is a shield agent its likely Ultimate Agent Coulson (Which would make sense to get an Ultimate Version of him as we'll likely be getting an MCU version in the Helicarrier set)

That would be great. I really want Coulson but probably won't get the Helicarrier so that would be an easier way to get him.

How do you know? It's called Shield Sky Attack, so I think there'd be a Shield agent.

Guys, I mean the minifig in there is Nova. But the minifig included in the set is an Agent. Sorry for any misunderstanding, lol.

Edited by mattdev25

Guys, I mean the minifig in there is Nova. But the minifig included in the set is an Agent. Sorry for any misunderstanding, lol.

Why would they use Nova as a placeholder when they can just use a plain minifigure stand-in instead?

Why would they use Nova as a placeholder when they can just use a plain minifigure stand-in instead?

Maybe because there's a new mold. But it doesn't matter who or what the placeholder will be, we know it's a shield agent for sure

If the summer sets will come in June we will (hope) see them in late April.

I agree thies are prelims..new mold, new printing are unfinished (remember Hulk fig as green Goblin in prelims last year) or just secret because we found even prelims :)

Nova could not be, we know it is Shield Agent :) and Nova can fly..so does not need jet :)

Ah I see what you mean. It's cool.

Tell that Green Lantern lol

Green Lantern's jet is for batman.

Also, Hal was a test pilot. Flying jets is what he does.