Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

How awesome is it that we don't get another batplane or bat spaceship. A small one would be fine, but this means that LEGO will now start focusing less on Batman, hopefully.

Wow! I'm a marvel guy but most definitely i'm picking this one up.

Good work lego!

I think Brainiac is getting released as well. Eaay viallain to do. No exclusive molds or anything. And he's the central villain in Batman 3.

Since I'm getting 2 of my most wanted characters in this new set, my only wish is hat we get Killer Croc. Then the line will be perfect for me.

Green Lantern Vs. Sinestro could be a top contender for best $20 LEGO Super Heroes set yet! :laugh:

And we don't even own it!

Edited by 8BrickMario

I think it's almost certain that we are going to see the Ventriloquist and Scarface in a DC set in this winter wave. I can't wait to hear more news on the rest of the DC sets!

Just a thought, but what if most of the DC sets have Batman, a hero, and the hero's villain. For example GL and Sinestro, maybe new 52 Superman with Brainiac, and Wonder woman with Cheeta!

Just a thought, but what if most of the DC sets have Batman, a hero, and the hero's villain. For example GL and Sinestro, maybe new 52 Superman with Brainiac, and Wonder woman with Cheeta!

I have a feeling you're right about Cheeta. The Lego team has been promoting her quite a bit on their Instagram for the Lego Batman 3 game, so I wouldn't be surprised to see her in a set!

And I'm totally drooling at this GL set. Two brand-new characters plus a new variant of Batman?? Let me order it now, please!!

Fantastic, agree with most, its the size/price of the GL v Sin set that is the winner, because lets be frank we all in it mainly for the figures

It is awesome to finally get GL in a set, but remember that's it......it appears that we only get one DC hero besides Batman and his Bat crew per year.....last year Aquaman, this year The Flash, now next year The Green Lantern.

It is awesome to finally get GL in a set, but remember that's it......it appears that we only get one DC hero besides Batman and his Bat crew per year.....last year Aquaman, this year The Flash, now next year The Green Lantern.

Apparently this year is going to be much more diverse.

I hope Lego makes a Green Arrow VS Death Stroke Set next. I like The Green Lantern set but I don't get why they didn't use the cmf elf hair for sinestro

Those came with Batman Villains (Ex Aquaman/Freeze and Flash/Riddler), But Sinestro is Green Lantern's nemesis. We also got bat vehicles with the Sled and the Batmobile. This is Green Lantern focused, and Batman is currently taking the place of Aquaman and Flash

Did anyone see the 360° GIF? Some trans green pieces are yellow. Just saying. What are those two pieces on the floor. It looks like a cape and something that may be used to launch Batman or Green Lantern up.

Edited by Ezekiel2517

Regarding a post earlier... "This year, for the first time fans will have access to a free build area that allows them to build and take home their own brick based heroes." Anyone have any idea what this means, are these minifigures? Anyhow guys, this will be my last post for a couple days, unless I can find time to do so from the con! Hopefully I'll get some good pictures to share with you all! :)

- Rob

It's so good to know that this is finally happening, and it makes me eager and hopeful about what the future holds for this theme in 2015!

Anyhow guys, this will be my last post for a couple days, unless I can find time to do so from the con! Hopefully I'll get some good pictures to share with you all! :)

That would be excellent. Will you post them in this thread? Either way, enjoy your time at the convention!

Edited by Fritzy

I love this set. Not really liking the new Batcowl shape, but it's definitely forgivable when everything else is awesome!

It could be that Batman Vs. Superman getting pushed back gave TLG more freedom to design sets based on the game. Plus they were probably pressed for time a bit since they would have had to start designing the new wave when the delay in movie release was first announced. Making sets based more on the game makes a lot of sense. And it could just give us the best wave of DC yet.

All I can say is WOW.

I haven't bought any of the DC Super Heroes sets since I dont like Batman (and since I already have a bunch of stuff from the old old Batman wave including the first Arkham) but I am loving this. Green Lantern is close to my favorite DC super hero.