Bob De Quatre

AG - Introduction and Discussion

av-rebeltrooper_fleshie.pngav-stormtrooper.png

Calling all builders - do you want to try your hand at a Star Wars MOC, without the commitment of signing up for another Eurobricks RPG?  Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka is looking for builders to help us out with an upcoming episode.  The episode should launch in the next week or two, and players will have 4-6 weeks to finish their builds.  The game takes place in the 'Original Trilogy' timeframe, between 'Empire Strikes Back' and 'Return of the Jedi'.  Let me know if you're interested, and we'll give you all the details in a PM.

Greetings. I am a design engineer, who specializes in transportation, weaponry, and mining equipment. I am undecided which corporation my loyalty should go to in coralation with my skills.

LMF

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

9 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Greetings. I am a design engineer, who specializes in transportation, weaponry, and mining equipment. I am undecided which corporation my loyalty should go to in coralation with my skills.

LMF

The game is currently on a hiatus. Otherwise I would have recommended MANTIS.

32 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

The scavengers never sleep !

One new player, and there is already a MANTIS ratz closing for the kill...

pfffffff

:tongue:

Who being the rat?

55 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

Spacer steve of course

Well I did sort of join MANTIS, but not officially due to the hiatus. So tell me, what makes MANTIS so villainous. Cause I am in no way set upon my decision. I am up for debate.

LMF

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

The 3 corps are as vilainous each over... but Spacer Steve was the first scavenger...

Feel free to join whatever corp you want... (Look at the official colors of the corps and then take a look to your bricks )

Fact is, even though MANTIS didn't win, we clearly had more fun. :tongue:

Although when AGII comes around, will there even be the same corps? What ever will I do with all the lime green I accumulated over the past two years? :look:

Sorry for not responding, I've been quite busy in the last days...

So yes, AG has ended, and we're waiting for AG2 to launch... Well, maybe I should stop waiting and start doing what's needed... :look:

Whan AG2 will launch, we'll ask everyone to join (again) one of the 3(?) corps: OCTAN, Kawashita, MANTIS, ... 

On 30/4/2017 at 8:06 PM, rodiziorobs said:

Although when AGII comes around, will there even be the same corps?

Corps from AG will be there in AG2, don't worry about your lime collection :wink:

On 5/2/2017 at 2:30 AM, Bob De Quatre said:

Sorry for not responding, I've been quite busy in the last days...

So yes, AG has ended, and we're waiting for AG2 to launch... Well, maybe I should stop waiting and start doing what's needed... :look:

Hope you're getting unbusy Bob, whether it's finals or work or family. Any idea when we can get AG2? Are we looking at later this month? June? July? Later? Not to pressure you or anything, but I miss the weekly requirement to actually build something, and to tell a story.

On 2.5.2017 at 9:30 AM, Bob De Quatre said:

Whan AG2 will launch, we'll ask everyone to join (again) one of the 3(?) corps: OCTAN, Kawashita, MANTIS, ... 

There is only one sensible choice: OCTAN

On 4/5/2017 at 5:55 AM, Mesabi said:

Hope you're getting unbusy Bob, whether it's finals or work or family. Any idea when we can get AG2? Are we looking at later this month? June? July? Later? Not to pressure you or anything, but I miss the weekly requirement to actually build something, and to tell a story.

I think AG2 will be launched somewhere between June and July. Some new feature may be delayed though.

I've still got all my dark red and bley pieces in a special organiser. By summer I think it'll be about time to get back into that spaceship...

On 5/9/2017 at 2:12 AM, Bob De Quatre said:

Some new feature may be delayed though.

New feature? Sounds interesting. Can you tell us anything about it? :grin:

Hey, is there any chance we could get the rules for AG2? There was talk of doing territory control, where we'd have to build on planets to maintain control, there's the whole Alien thing....

I honestly can't wait to see what you've whipped up for us Bob, though I hope it's not as complicated as BoBS :tongue:

Anyways, I think it would be fun to strategize a little before AG starts, if you'll let us :grin:

As if anything could be as complicated as BoBS! :laugh:

Oh hey, Long time no see, everyone...

~Insectoid Aristocrat, having recovered from their annual mental breakdown

Yay! Danny is back! We all missed you for the AG1 finale. 

I have so many questions, Is Dr. Long still in the vortex thingy? Are you sticking with Octan? What's going on with Odus Dilberg and the listening device? Are you even continuing the story from AG1?

10 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Yay! Danny is back! We all missed you for the AG1 finale. 

I have so many questions, Is Dr. Long still in the vortex thingy? Are you sticking with Octan? What's going on with Odus Dilberg and the listening device? Are you even continuing the story from AG1?

Dr. Long will not start AG2 in the vortex, but will she be the same after what she's seen?... That will be wrapped up before the start of AG2. Wish I could have wrapped it up before the finish of AG1, but once again, I became overwhelmed by my school workload in winter and didn't recover well enough to build in the spring... kinda why I was hoping AG1 would end in the summer. Ah well. 

And to answer those questions,  yes, Dr. Long will be returning for AG2! I have lots of material left for her story, and, having worked so hard to set things up, I'd be loath to drop all my hard work and start another story. So the Long saga will continue in AG2.

Wouldn't want to deprive y'all of your favorite villain protagonist,  now would I? :tongue:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

18 hours ago, Dannylonglegs said:

Insectoid Aristocrat, having recovered from their annual mental breakdown

Welcome back, glad the semester is over for ya :wink:

I was under the impression that AG2 was taking place long after the events of AG1 (no pun intended), would it make sense to carry on with the same story? :look:

I am personally thinking of dropping every story thread I had before (even though I was never able to finish any of them) and starting fresh, but depending on how much implied continuity there is between the two games I guess we'll see.

1 hour ago, rodiziorobs said:

Welcome back, glad the semester is over for ya :wink:

I was under the impression that AG2 was taking place long after the events of AG1 (no pun intended), would it make sense to carry on with the same story? :look:

I am personally thinking of dropping every story thread I had before (even though I was never able to finish any of them) and starting fresh, but depending on how much implied continuity there is between the two games I guess we'll see.

Dr. Long is young, relatively speaking. She peaked early. I have plans for her yet. Even if she comes back with grey hair. Also, keep in mind, this is the future. The lifespan of a human is likely greatly extended... especially among the higher-ups at Octan...

~Insectoid Aristocrat

19 hours ago, Dannylonglegs said:

As if anything could be as complicated as BoBS! :laugh:

Oh hey, Long time no see, everyone...

~Insectoid Aristocrat, having recovered from their annual mental breakdown

Welcome back Danny! It sounds like Dr. Long will continue to disappoint her family with her corp choice :tongue: