Rick

2015 City Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Lego would probably consider that to military, especially if it was air force.

I don't think there are actual air police that Lego could use as an excuse either.

I will be purchasing the Swamp Police sets. Those are very nice and would go well with some of the MOCs that I have planned.

How come this thread hasn't been pinned yet? [Next Year] Rumour & Discussion threads usually are.

Because we prefer not to pin too many threads, but rather link to them in the main Town index: Main Street.

Well, not impressed by any of these new sets, I'm so tired of police stuff, helicopters, rescues etc.

The guy sitting in the bathroom of the service truck set makes me laugh...

Edited by Gongoro73

I'm liking the female robber, and the new crocodile mold looks really cool. I think we could see the crocodile in the skull island set. They may start printing eyes on animals, which is really cool.

Not sure but from those pictures it looks like the new colors of "brick" brick we saw in the prelims are not in the final pictures (unless they are in the sets we dont have final pictures of yet).

The big technic piece connecting the boat transporter to the truck makes the set look bad.

I really love the demolition sets. The Porta potty truck is my favorite. The Swamp police sets nice but they kind of remind me to much of the forest police from a couple years ago. The female crook is awesome. Love the tow truck and the unimog plow. Cant wait!!

Did... I hit my head today?

I've never been very interested in modern themes, (born and raised a castle fan) but some of these sets look really, really good to me. :oh: The vehicles are mainly what are interesting me. Maybe all the modern pieces and building techniques Lego is using nowadays is why they look so appealing.

I love the snowplow. All of those med-sized construction vehicles in the Demolition Site look great. And that new crocodile looks fantastic! It'll never 100% replace the cute old mold for me, but it's nice to have an alternative that looks a bit meaner.

Why do I care about these sets? I'll go bankrupt maintaining a medieval town AND a modern one. :wacko:

Great wave but not awesome

The new croc is menacing and creepy! I want it!

Thanks for the pics!

Some of these sets are particularly awesome, namely the 60069 and 60085. Really digging that boat. Makes me wonder if they have a set designer from South Florida in the team LOL, at least five of these sets are applicable to the area (Tow Truck = FDOT Road Ranger, Swamp Sets (3 of them) = Everglades, and the speedboat...self explanatory)

That crocodile looks like something made by PLAYMOBIL. It doesn't look like LEGO at all, too many curves. I am not at all a fan of this. Next thing you know, they'll be swapping out the monkey and parrot molds, and then the classic cutlass.

Otherwise, I see some definite buys here. I do like the new motorcycle mold.

Edited by Lind Whisperer

The guy fixing a toilet by sticking a jackhammer down the bowl made me laugh. I like a lot of these. Thanks again, just2good!

Edit: Or I guess he's demolishing the toilet! Interesting approach, anyway... :wink:

Edited by parksroad

Wasn't there a bit of sand green in the mock-ups? (I was secretly hoping the modified 1x2's from the Green Grocer would show up before I had to bite the expensive bullet on them...)

I like the snow plow and most of the demolition sets. The swamp police sets do nothing for me, though, personally.

I'm seriously concerned about the safety level of this set.

Ace shit right here. You deserve a medal.

Now, will you look at this:

15267910079_06b319302a.jpg

Amazing, isn't it?

Makes me wish TLG made another set with this kind of motorcycle mold, but in blue.

Too bad the tires still have a lot of tread and not slick and more rounded.

Or I guess he's demolishing the toilet! Interesting approach, anyway... :wink:

The toilet must have betrayed him.