Piranha

Blue Coats, Red Coats, or Green Coats

Very true.....for every army but the British :pir-tongue:

Red Coat cowards :pir-tongue:

i can tell that you are a French supporter, the way you underestimate British forces.

i can tell that you are a French supporter, the way you underestimate British forces.

And the way he always BOLDS AND UNDERLINES THINGS.

How about this banner if we make it smaller?:

3378118498_92ebc10655_o.gif

Or mabye a Badge with the small flag on it, Just so we know who supports who, Because this thread would be confusing.

That is absolutely fine!

That is absolutely fine!

Thanks, I resized mine, Making it smaller to fit fine into my Signature

I assume the reason why CGH wants there banners down is because it is setting people apart and get off topic, right? Well, I can't understand you silly pirates.

I assume the reason why CGH wants there banners down is because it is setting people apart and get off topic, right? Well, I can't understand you silly pirates.

You don't look like any Redcoat or Bluecoat I've ever seen! Must be a Pirate spy.

I don't like pirates or soldiers, I'm a tusken man. I have some supporters already, wanna join?

I don't like pirates or soldiers, I'm a tusken man. I have some supporters already, wanna join?

Join? You mean your efforts to Tuskenize the world? It seems like those bandages would be uncomfortable and your face would get all sweaty and gross. I don't think my wife would let me be a Tusken Raider. :pir-laugh: Maybe though if I could wear a REDCOAT!

Join? You mean your efforts to Tuskenize the world? It seems like those bandages would be uncomfortable and your face would get all sweaty and gross. I don't think my wife would let me be a Tusken Raider. :pir-laugh: Maybe though if I could wear a REDCOAT!

Of coarse you could! However, this is getting very much off topic. So PM if you need any more details. Anyhoo, can someone explain to me the animosity between these 'coats'?

That's easy....Echos of the Napoleonic wars mate! :pir_yoda: Plus when two soldeirs wear different uniforms and no other soldiers exist then they naturally must be enemies because...well...they're soldiers and that's why soldiers exist...to fight enemy soldiers...or in our case insult and humiliate them :laugh:

I am a strong French supporter.

And the way he always BOLDS AND UNDERLINES THINGS.

CAUSE I ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD POINT :pir-tongue:

You don't look like any Redcoat or Bluecoat I've ever seen! Must be a Pirate spy.

Hes just a dorky obnoxious Tusken :pir-laugh:

Sure. I would love to join :thumbup:

Edited by Broadside

Then why the megabloks are you posting here!? :pir_wacko:

That is quite true, I meen talking about what Tuskens are with Pirates is what this topic includes, Its not getting off-Topic!

I am a strong French supporter.

no wonder you're name is broadside.....but you dont look like a Frenchman, but more like a terrorist.

may be we should make him a "tusken pirate" :pir_laugh2:

Of coarse you could! However, this is getting very much off topic. So PM if you need any more details. Anyhoo, can someone explain to me the animosity between these 'coats'?
Then why the megabloks are you posting here!? :pir_wacko:

:imperialguard_commander1: Thanks for cursing at me, I know why it says megabloks. Now I understand the hatred between you coats, even though I don't think they really represent the British or France. I guess its like any conflict.

It's the fault of the Redcoats! They are guilty! They started it all! We just defend ourselves!

Simply because it's their fault, their mistake and their doom. They don't deserve more then be slaughtered on the fields. :pir-skull:

But outside the war we are all gentlemen. :pir-wink:

Note they were always very friendly and gentle to eachother outside the conflicts.

I think I can drink some tea with Joey Lock and Houndblower, but they won't meet me at sea. :pir-laugh:

It's the fault of the Redcoats! They are guilty! They started it all! We just defend ourselves!

Simply because it's their fault, their mistake and their doom. They don't deserve more then be slaughtered on the fields. :pir-skull:

I think I can drink some tea with Joey Lock and Houndblower, but they won't meet me at sea. :pir-laugh:

I don't know about fault but we are guilty of being awsome! I wouldn't call what Bluecoats do defending themselves...its more like a futile attempt at self preservation.

Bluecoats are so full of megablocks you couldn't give them away on BL! :pir-tongue:

Alright, when is tea-time? :pir_laugh2:

Oh but I shall, Ive ordered my bricks and bobs today, So be wary of the Horizon, for I will have the weather gage!

Oops, I accidently posted one of these also, could you delete it?

Anyways...

fall of redcoats

firhg_1.png

firhg_2.png

firhg_3.png

NOT TRUE! NOT TRUE! redcoats beat the heck outa the bluecoats!

no wonder you're name is broadside.....but you dont look like a Frenchman, but more like a terrorist.

I'm not a terrorist, just a Lego terrorist wanna-be :pir-tongue:

That is like drinking a barrel of poison. Certain death :jollyroger:

Edited by Ratshot

:imperialguard_commander1: Thanks for cursing at me, I know why it says megabloks.

Not really. The swear filter would change the most likely word in Armendariz's sentence to megabluk... :pir-tongue:

Alright, when is tea-time? :pir_laugh2:

Whenever you want. But leave your weapons and friends at home. I have experience with assassins already. :pir_laugh2:

Oh but I shall, Ive ordered my bricks and bobs today, So be wary of the Horizon, for I will have the weather gage!

I just hide myself just behind the horizon, send my fastest frigate to find you. When she returns, and she will because you can't follow her with your ships of the line, I know your location, sail around you and attack you from behind. :pir-skull:

And there's nothing you can do.

I'm not a terrorist, just a terrorist wanna-be :pir-tongue:

I knew it!

That is like drinking a barrel of poison. Certain death :jollyroger:

Nope, my bodyguards will protect me of course. And killing someone during tea time isn't honorable in Great Britain. :pir-blush:

Or they cowardly kill me, and they will be threatened for the rest of their life. Or we drink tea together peacefully and fight another day. :pir-tongue:

I knew it!

Watch out or I might blow you up :pir-skull: