Piranha

Blue Coats, Red Coats, or Green Coats

No, she don't. :pir-tongue: She has a too wide hull. The Imperial Flagship has a smaller hull, so more speed and greater movement. The Imperial Flagship has a working rudder. And more realistic rigging. She will send the CC crew to Davy Jones' locker! :jollyroger:

True, I also think the CC needs another mast and sails

However, smaller hull means, it is easy to smash to bits :pir-tongue:

I like the Guards ship because it is very lovely, the only thing is they get a pirate to work for them :imperialguard_commander1::pir-grin:

Awww, the scores are tied :pir-sing:

the only thing is they get a pirate to work for them

I think it's supposed to be a common sailor. :pir-wink:

Ok guys,

Lately this Redcoat VS Bluecoat thing is getting a bit out of hand.

So here's a topic you can post all your Reds VS Blue jokes and silly stuff, i do not want to see it anywhere else for a while.

Enjoy this one.

Oops, I accidently posted one of these also, could you delete it?

Anyways...

fall of redcoats

firhg_1.png

firhg_2.png

firhg_3.png

Edited by General Armendariz

Did you and Captain Green Hair just post this at the same time, not knowing that the other was doing it? :pir_laugh2: BTW: I voted for Redcoats. (since I don't have any Bluecoats :pir-tongue: )

Edited by Spyder

Ok guys,

i do not want to see it anywhere else for a while.

Enjoy this one.

Well you know we are all a bunch of pirates at heart so following rules isn't exactely in our nature! :devil:

Thanks for the new topic by the way! I think it will prove to be entertaining....

Just like this first post that shows what appears to the bluecoats to be a routed bunch of reds fleeing when really they are making it look that way to draw the blues into the trap the redcoats have waiting for them. Silly Bluecoats...that is one of the oldest military manuvers around.

Anyways...

fall of bluecoats

Eh?

I guess you meen that those bluecoat troops are marching into our trap, They dont realise theres a ship waiting over the hill.

iIt seems someone else has already.

I'm faster than CGH :pir-tongue:

Since this is a MOC thread shouldn't it be in the Pirate MOC Forum?

I was thinking the same but lI'll leave the final word to CGH as it's his thread.

Doesn't really matter IMO, it's just the ''fun'' thread.

There's more discussion and joking in this then there are MOCs in it.

Feel free to move it if you all think it belongs there.

I'm faster than CGH :pir-tongue:

Sure sure...

Eh?

I guess you meen that those bluecoat troops are marching into our trap, They dont realise theres a ship waiting over the hill.

Oh god lies, all lies! You people tricked me into writing that.

Enjoy this one.

Oh, We will, trust me :devil: :pir-skull:

What is a ship going to do to a small group of soldiers. By the time they fired their cannons the soldiers would well be out of the way and back over the hill.

P.S Good idea CGH on making this topic.

Edited by Broadside

Oh, We will, trust me :devil: :pir-skull:

What is a ship going to do to a small group of soldiers. By the time they fired their cannons the soldiers would well be out of the way and back over the hill.

Not with the British Gunners. We were trained to fire and reload within 1 Minute especially if we had a secret wave or something and Fire, The Redcoats on the hill would sacrifice themselves for Brittania.

I would very much like to see the Blue and red banners removed from the signatures guys, thanks.

(Hopefully this wil be my last party spoiler post)

I would very much like to see the Blue and red banners removed from the signatures guys, thanks.

I thought they were specifically made to lure new members to the Pirate Forum, And to understand who supports who.

I thought they were specifically made to lure new members to the Pirate Forum, And to understand who supports who.

That can be done with other banners as well, i would like to see the supporting thing go for now.

As you wish

That can be done with other banners as well, i would like to see the supporting thing go for now.

How about this banner if we make it smaller?:

3378118498_92ebc10655_o.gif

Or mabye a Badge with the small flag on it, Just so we know who supports who, Because this thread would be confusing.

Not with the British Gunners. We were trained to fire and reload within 1 Minute especially if we had a secret wave or something and Fire, The Redcoats on the hill would sacrifice themselves for Brittania.

They are to cowardly to sacrifice themselves :pir-tongue:

I wish we had a chicken emoticons.

Edited by Broadside

Redcoats rock hard!!!! i have about 35 troops and 2 and 1/2 ships in my fleet, but they arent that big, and i have a medium amount of artillery, and 7 horses for cavalry. 70% of my men have bayonets. where do the banners come from, anyway?

Edited by commander

They are to cowardly to sacrifice themselves :pir-tongue:

Sacrificing is a honourable thing. To Die for your country is what being in the army in the 17th-19th Century was all about!

Sacrificing is a honourable thing. To Die for your country is what being in the army in the 17th-19th Century was all about!

Very true.....for every army but the British :pir-tongue:

Red Coat cowards :pir-tongue: