Piranha

Blue Coats, Red Coats, or Green Coats

Don't get carried away guys. This is getting a wee bit "un-LEGO related" if you allow me to make up a word. :pir-wink:

Oh yeah and joey,i gotta give the redcoats credit, they have an impressive navy, but I shouldn't mention the countless battles they lost on land and at sea. (at sea because we hid in fog and blew you redcoat lazys to bits while you were still sleepin' like a baby!)

Oh yeah and joey,i gotta give the redcoats credit, they have an impressive navy, but I shouldn't mention the countless battles they lost on land and at sea. (at sea because we hid in fog and blew you redcoat lazys to bits while you were still sleepin' like a baby!)

I don't mind if this topic gets bumped again, but it's actually meant for posting and commenting on Redcoat vs. Bluecoat MOCs, so in the future, please use it for that purpose.

Redcoats always lose land battles badly!

OK,you will be noted Admiral.

Don't get carried away guys. This is getting a wee bit "un-LEGO related" if you allow me to make up a word. :pir-wink:

I agree. When you speak of history and the battles England and France have lost, well that's just completely "un-lego". This thread should just be of posting funny MOCs and discussing them. When you talk history there might be a definite victor. When you talk Lego, reds and blues have an equal chance. Let your battles and creations speak for themselves, and don't let history boss you around. *Spoken like a poet :pir-laugh:*

I would very much like to see the Blue and red banners removed from the signatures guys, thanks.

Ah, c'mon. Can't we show some Bluecoat/Redcoat pride?

Edited by Cpt. Tristan

Ah, c'mon. Can't we show some Bluecoat/Redcoat pride?

Nope, not with those large flags in the signatures. It will split up the Pirates forum in two fronts, nitpicking eachother in every single discussion, denying and making fun of other members' posts everywhere just because of their flags.

We have experienced this before, and we've made this decision. And since then everything went fine! :pir-sweet:

And now this thread should look like it where it was meant for. I recommend everyone to read the first post!

Thanks.

Nice, they're both gonna die I suppose, that cannon would kill the red and bluecoat :P

Nice, they're both gonna die I suppose, that cannon would kill the red and bluecoat :P

Well it may not be visible but the cannon is at a reasonable angle, so it would smash the blue's head and get buried in the rock wall :pir-laugh:

Edited by Cpt. Tristan

I'm only siding with redcoats because I have more of them :pir_laugh2: but seriously. Why did the bluecoat cross the road? To get the croissant at the other end! :pir_laugh2: no. hmmm you're a tough audiance...When is the only time you concentrate on a bluecoat? behind the eyepiece of your rifle! :pir_laugh2:

Wow, I learned sth about my hometown Ghent in this topic :o

(in 1815 the peace-threaty between USA and UK is signed in the Veldstraat)!

Still wondering how the megablock they chosed Ghent as place :p

More on topic: I don't see the pictures anymore of the Red-Blue contests earlier this topic :(

As for myself, atm I got 13 Red Coats, 14 Blue Coats, 11 Armada, 6 natives, 12 red pirates, 12 blue pirates, 9 green pirates and 10 flesh pirates :D

as my small pic shows, I am the captain of the Red Pirates and I privateer for the Royal Navy!

Oh well, the real reason why I support for the red coats is simply: England is almost the only faction in western Europe who didn't have colonised Flanders :D

Why did Napoleon always put his hand in his coat? To hide his croissant :D

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me-cCwQNisA )

=> translation:

(french officer:) Sire, the Prussians are coming

(Napoleon while hiding his food:) What? you don't have to look to me, the battle will be there! (turns around to eat further)

Wow, I learned sth about my hometown Ghent in this topic :o

(in 1815 the peace-threaty between USA and UK is signed in the Veldstraat)!

Still wondering how the megablock they chosed Ghent as place :p

it is ? that is very interesting, I'm from Ghent as well :pir_laugh2:

maybe I should make a bluecoat - redcoat battle at Gravensteen, as far as I know noone ever made that castle in the brick.

maybe I should make a bluecoat - redcoat battle at Gravensteen, as far as I know noone ever made that castle in the brick.

That would be so cool, I remember going there with school.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Ghent)

Maybe it will be more fun to make a riot MOC at Gravensteen :D

(Flemish "pirates" against the Armada or the Bluecoats). To bad I am supposed to study next weeks for my exams in January, otherwise I would have offered to help you as I got a nice collection of castle-walls :D

That would be so cool, I remember going there with school.

Me too, in 6th grade, so already 9 years ago :D

have to go back to there one day :p

Edited by DaMaximus

I always liked both fractions. When I was the kid they were 1 army - blue and red - fighting vs pirates. Of course they always lose because pirates rulez ;)

But always liked blue a bit more, they are pure classic to me :)

Blue Coats for me! I like the Caribbean Clipper better than the 1st Imperial Flagship, and I like Eldorado Fortress better than the Imperial Trading Post.... But... They're ALL COOL!!!

Blue Coats for me too, I had entered the first stages of my dark age by the time the Reds came out and didn't even know they existed until I finally got the internet and started looking at Lego again.

Count me in the Blue Coats camp as well. Maybe because my first Lego ship was the Caribbean Clipper. But I never could get behind the Red Coats.

I have always been a great fan of the Spanish armada, but this is besides the point here.

So, I have more sympathies for the blue coats.

(everything is swamped with red coats)

(everything is swamped with red coats)

According to the news, Redcoats discovered how to convert bluecoats into Redcoats.

tor3r3p9.jpg