Thanks for the feedback, I'm not sure I have that piece in dark brown, but I'll certainly check it out!

Sure you do, man! You used it on the last page on the Hydra goon!

? Hydra goon?

I think he means the left-most guy in the HYDRA [GROUP] pic.

Yes, sorry, that is who I meant- "goon" is often a synonym for "henchman" and I forgot which word was used for the figure. I just wanted to let you know that the part was at least on a common figure that I was pretty sure you owned.

On an unrelated note, I don't have a Flickr account, so I'll let you know here that I think your Wasp MCU figure is amazing. I would be happy if one of my figures turned out half that good. Seriously, great job, she's instantly recognizable. Is the torso printed?

Yes, sorry, that is who I meant- "goon" is often a synonym for "henchman" and I forgot which word was used for the figure. I just wanted to let you know that the part was at least on a common figure that I was pretty sure you owned.

On an unrelated note, I don't have a Flickr account, so I'll let you know here that I think your Wasp MCU figure is amazing. I would be happy if one of my figures turned out half that good. Seriously, great job, she's instantly recognizable. Is the torso printed?

Thanks! Yes the torso is a printed custom.

ALL of my MCU / MARVEL STUDIO MOCs to date (no decals):

23427660512_ac8fda2b15_c.jpgMCU / MARVEL STUDIO MOCs by agoodfella minifigs, on Flickr

Edited by agoodfella77

It is indeed, thanks to N_Cat for the suggestion!

No problem, thanks for doing it!

I love your collection picture. Xavier is one of the standouts to me- wheelchairs are hard, and it looks like you managed it purist. Though really, all the figures are excellent.

On top of that, my very favorite of your creations, isn't even one of the ones pictured there: it's the AoU Captain America figure. I think your version, with the helmet piece and shoulder detailing, is exactly what a perfect Captain America figure should look like. I've referenced him a few times when I wanted to show how Lego could improve.

You're overall one of my favorite customizers on the web, and I check for updates regularly. Keep it up!

No problem, thanks for doing it!

I love your collection picture. Xavier is one of the standouts to me- wheelchairs are hard, and it looks like you managed it purist. Though really, all the figures are excellent.

On top of that, my very favorite of your creations, isn't even one of the ones pictured there: it's the AoU Captain America figure. I think your version, with the helmet piece and shoulder detailing, is exactly what a perfect Captain America figure should look like. I've referenced him a few times when I wanted to show how Lego could improve.

You're overall one of my favorite customizers on the web, and I check for updates regularly. Keep it up!

Thanks for your kind comments :)

You've made a few interesting points, which I'd like to respond to:

• Prof X's Wheelchair: It is indeed a purist chair. I thought long and hard about this. I wanted it to be simple, yet sturdy and have the ability for the leg extension to swing up and down. The other challenge is that a lot of other wheelchairs I studied had the detached legs either too far off (up or down or just looked off) -- I wanted the detached legs to flow naturally to the torso. I'm pretty proud of it and glad you noticed it.
  • For this list of "MOCs" -- there really isn't a hard definition as to what is a "MOC" or what I consider more of a "MOD".
  • For instance, the AoU Cap you are referring to I consider more of MOD vs. a MOC. As a general rule of thumb, if its based off an official fig which has been tweaked (either in a major or minor way) I generally call that more of a MOD. Most of the AoU figs, I have put my own "MOD" touch on.
  • Most of the figs in the MARVEL MOC post above are figs / characters that didn't come in any official set. There are some exceptions (Loki, for example I included because I made that MOC MCU Loki Sceptre). The only other two figs which came as "official" TLG figs are Tony Stark and Aunt May, but I feel like I've put in enough tweaks to really call it a MOC. Take for example the Tony Stark fig. The only official piece out of that entire fig is the Torso. Everything else has been swapped out. As for Aunt May? Similar deal, only the head remains from the official build -- every other part is something I changed.
  • In sum, aside from those specific exceptions, every other fig you see above are characters (or variants such as the War Machine Mark 2) that TLG never officially released.

At any rate, thanks for your replies, comments and suggestions!

Edited by agoodfella77

Great job making hulk-buster in a better scale to hulk. (Great chest piece as well)

Thanks! The MOC Hulk-buster (mid scale) was largely based off of a Flickr friend of mine (YK Lim) so want to give proper credit where it is due :)

Say, agoodella77, any news on a new minifig coming out? My X-Men roster could always use some bolstering!

Happy holidays!!!!