Avengers Age of Ultron

18558103622_d8bb4b2241_c.jpgAvengers AoU v.1 [GROUP] [MCU] by agoodfella minifigs, on Flickr

Classic Avengers

17588905984_10a943ed55_c.jpgMighty Avengers v.2 [COMICS] [GROUP] by agoodfella minifigs, on Flickr

HYDRA

17886558299_f2d74e9bde_c.jpgHYDRA [GROUP] by agoodfella minifigs, on Flickr

Hulkbuster

17863282861_12fb76c8ea_c.jpgHulkbuster Selfie [MCU] [MOC] [AOU] by agoodfella minifigs, on Flickr

Edited by agoodfella77

You have some amazing stuff! I love Sabretooth! How on earth were you able to cut it so clean? Was it difficult? What did you use? Did you sand it down or something after cutting it?

You have some amazing stuff! I love Sabretooth! How on earth were you able to cut it so clean? Was it difficult? What did you use? Did you sand it down or something after cutting it?

Thanks! Mini hacksaw and some elbow grease! Afterwards, sanded down and then good to go. To be honest, the trick is keeping the piece in place / stable -- I used a mini clamp to keep it in place. :)

Wow great! Did you paint that on iceman or is it a translucent sticker/decal? When summervacation starts i hope i can get a few done as well!

Was the hydroman also a dargo translucent? He's quite a difficult character to make in lego. Keep up the good work!

Wow great! Did you paint that on iceman or is it a translucent sticker/decal? When summervacation starts i hope i can get a few done as well!

Was the hydroman also a dargo translucent? He's quite a difficult character to make in lego. Keep up the good work!

This Iceman is a custom -- its made out of that sparkly trans plastic -- one of my fav. figs. Hydro man was made from parts of a solid trans blue fig I got. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks!

Thunderbolt Ross's head is perfect and I love Bruce Banner as well. Nice thought to create Agent 13, she looks great.

Wonderful job :classic:

that's why you needed to know how I drilled the hole :P

Ha! That was a pain my man -- now I know what you had to go through buddy :)

Not the black one... The purple one!

Oh sorry! Yeah, you should be able to get that from BrickForge as well, although they seem to be out of the Purple one currently: https://www.brickforge.com/store/product.php?productid=18495&cat=603&page=1

Thunderbolt Ross's head is perfect and I love Bruce Banner as well. Nice thought to create Agent 13, she looks great.

Wonderful job :classic:

Thank you!