How about some more focus on the transport industry for City in 2021 aye? They've started the new decade off good so far with that with Airport and Turbo Wheels

048.jpg

023.jpg

OK I GET IT!!!!!

We've got a garage and a service station this year. I just mean the transport industry in general. Not anything in particular. This may even be a chance to introduce some new characters for Lego City Adventures. 

Edited by Brandon Pea

I'd love to see Indiana Jones make a comeback in some form for its 40th Anniversary next year whether that's a new line of sets, a CMF series or a single D2C set like what Pirates of the Caribbean got for the 5th film.

Just now, wesker said:

I'd love to see Indiana Jones make a comeback in some form for its 40th Anniversary next year whether that's a new line of sets, a CMF series or a single D2C set like what Pirates of the Caribbean got for the 5th film.

I'm rather certain the theme will indeed return in some capacity in the advent of Disney's release of the fifth installment. :wink:

1 hour ago, wesker said:

I would too. I only had one set from the last Indiana Jones wave and that was the one with the boulder. 

Edited by Brandon Pea

I don't know if it was mentioned here before but I would absolutely love to see Wild West theme back!

2 minutes ago, adwind said:

I don't know if it was mentioned here before but I would absolutely love to see Wild West theme back!

Same! I would adore seeing a revival of the Outback and Orient Expedition themes with modern day versions of Johnny Thunder, Pepin Reed and Sam Sinister. 

Edited by Brandon Pea

Just now, Brandon Pea said:

I would adore seeing a revival of the Outback and Orient Expedition themes with modern day versions of Johnny Thunder, Pepin Reed and Sam Sinister. 

Western and Adventurers are two completely different themes. But yeah, same. Western is a classic line that never got any sort of reboot (unless you count The Lone Ranger). Just think about how awesome it would be to get an updated Fort Legoredo...

28 minutes ago, Brandon Pea said:

@Lego David What do you think about a Prison Island reboot? 

I don't really know... I am not a big City fan.

Edited by Lego David

30 minutes ago, Brandon Pea said:

@Lego David What do you think about a Prison Island reboot? 

I don't think you have to worry about that, City is always going to linger around and some Prison thing will surely come along. 

1 hour ago, Medzomorak said:

I don't think you have to worry about that, City is always going to linger around and some Prison thing will surely come along. 

Given what most AFOLs know about City, I'm thinking about next year. 

4 hours ago, Medzomorak said:

I know I'm being nitpicky here, but I personally wouldn't consider subthemes of City to be reboots unless they're adopting from another playtheme outside of City. So by that standard, 2015's Deep Sea Exploration subtheme could be considered a reboot of Town's 1997 subtheme Divers, while a "reboot" of 2016's Prison Island should instead be thought of as a revisitation.