Erdbeereis

MOC: Brickington Center Station

I've had this MOC done for a while now (the first thing I've finished building in a very long time) but hadn't gotten around to posting it yet because I was very busy with my college work. However, now that it's summer, I'm finally getting around to it! It feels good to have some more time to give to Eurobricks again.

Anyway, here it is, Brickington Center Station. This station located at the heart of downtown is perfect for hopping on a train that can bring you anywhere you need to go in the city. Pick up a quick snack at the bakery and buy your ticket before taking the escalator up to the platform.

14160249458_31e7b617d1_c.jpg

14367102463_4b0bcc338d_c.jpg

14160338620_fdc261f396_c.jpg

14160348210_0340153b8c_c.jpg

14323821966_e6401d73d4_c.jpg

14160384380_ae736201df_c.jpg

14160312088_749fec3fa2_c.jpg

More pictures are located on my Flickr page. Thanks!

Nice escalators! I was actually just on one last week and looked down and thought of grill pieces, just turned the other way around :laugh: When my mind starts doing that, I know its been too long since i've built something :classic: I love the snotted windows above the entrance!

This is great work, I really love it!! Nice and modern look on the facade, cool train and nicelooking escalators. Brick on!

AWESOME station Erdbeereis'....it has a little Art Deco feel to it with all the different windows. :thumbup:

Brick On 'Erdbeereis' ! :grin:

This is great.

I especially like how you've done the angled windows on the front, the look is very effective. The roof is really good too.

The escalators look great, I know a few people might get freaked out by the steepness of them though.

The hinged blue windows on the facade and the red neon(?) fences make a very futuristic look. But isn't that escalator a little too steep? *oh2*

Thanks everyone!

I think the angle of the photo is making the escalators look slightly steeper than they are. But, it's certainly possible that they are a bit steep; I'm no escalator expert. :wink: