Just now, GallardoLU said:

the brick next to the topic title (green or green with red if commented in) is now the "Go to first unread post" button (hover your mouse over it to see the tool tip) previously this was discussed in the forum update thread but that was quite long so I can see how you missed it. :)

Ohh! I did not know that! It's blue for me if I commented in the thread though :classic: That's really helpful, thanks @GallardoLU

1 hour ago, GallardoLU said:

the brick next to the topic title (green or green with red if commented in) is now the "Go to first unread post" button (hover your mouse over it to see the tool tip) previously this was discussed in the forum update thread but that was quite long so I can see how you missed it. :)

thanx for your answer. but i don't see a brick button ? ? 

Just now, cebelicamya said:

thanx for your answer. but i don't see a brick button ? ? 

If you posted in that topic, there may be a blue color 1x1 LEGO brick next to it. If you haven't posted in that topic before you might not see it.

image for clarity (currently my color scheme is green/red these colors may change as the season do)

31840599803_6c0b669eab_o.jpg

EDIT, for some reason I can't see my own image after posting. if blank try this link: First unread refferance

Edited by GallardoLU

Thank you so much ! I couldn't see the brick because in my case they are circles and stars, this is so much better now ?? makes reading comments much easier. 

22 hours ago, GallardoLU said:

image for clarity (currently my color scheme is green/red these colors may change as the season do)

31840599803_6c0b669eab_o.jpg

EDIT, for some reason I can't see my own image after posting. if blank try this link: First unread refferance

22 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

If you posted in that topic, there may be a blue color 1x1 LEGO brick next to it. If you haven't posted in that topic before you might not see it.

Is there a setting that will allow me to hide people's signatures?  I looked through my profile settings but didn't see anything for it.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, aukevin said:

Is there a setting that will allow me to hide people's signatures?  I looked through my profile settings but didn't see anything for it.  Thanks.

You can go to someone's signature and on the top right of the Signature area there's an 'Ignore signature preferences' button, click that and 'Hide all signature'..

Or.. Go to signature settings, and hide other people's signatures..

Edited by KamalMYafi

22 hours ago, KamalMYafi said:

You can go to someone's signature and on the top right of the Signature area there's an 'Ignore signature preferences' button, click that and 'Hide all signature'..

Or.. Go to signature settings, and hide other people's signatures..

Ah thank you.  Perfect that I can hide just certain ones.

Morning all,

I've tried to type 'L i v e C h a t' in a comment (but type it properly of course, no spaces) but it keeps automatically changing it to [/quote] when I submit the comment. Any ideas?

LiveChat

@Captain Britain not sure why... works for me.

Also I cannot put tags in New topics ever since I re-became a citizen. Is it a citizen-related issue? :sceptic: @Hinckley thanks for solving it last time quickly, perhaps you could try a quick re-run of that solution last time?

Edited by VaderFan2187
Tried the LiveChat

10 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

Morning all,

I've tried to type 'L i v e C h a t' in a comment (but type it properly of course, no spaces) but it keeps automatically changing it to [/quote] when I submit the comment. Any ideas?

That's a spam prevention measure.

10 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Also I cannot put tags in New topics ever since I re-became a citizen.

Should be fixed now.

11 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Go to account settings. You can change it once every 365 days.

Where in account settings can I change it? It shows my display name, but it doesn't give the option 

4 hours ago, Goldenmasamune said:

Where in account settings can I change it? It shows my display name, but it doesn't give the option 

I swear I saw it before... how strange. I'll go look again.

Edit: @Goldenmasamune, I think only knights and up can do that. Being a former knight, I sometimes get muddled :laugh:

Edited by VaderFan2187

15 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Edit: @Goldenmasamune, I think only knights and up can do that. Being a former knight, I sometimes get muddled :laugh:

Darn, i wonder if a mod could change it?

On 2/21/2017 at 11:50 AM, VaderFan2187 said:

You're referring to "Display Name" 

Home > Settings (account settings) > Display Name

Check if you can still do it even though you've been demoted :wink:

2 hours ago, makoy said:

Check if you can still do it even though you've been demoted :wink:

Doesn't work :distressed:

Gotta wait till 500 posts to unlock that ability… though I have no intention of changing my name.

9 hours ago, Melvin said:

Can I put a link to my LEGO Ideas project in my signature?

Yes, just don't make your signature overly large or garish.

This isn't a problem per say, but it is something that could be a problem. Are any of the site staff aware of the recent CloudFlare security breach, AKA Cloudbleed? If this site uses CloudFlare, there could be problems, but if it already being taken care of, then it's not actually a problem.