Rufus

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12 Rumours and Discussion

Found the new series in the Westfield shop in London yesterday :)

No wizards or Huns left sadely, but I did manage to find a war goddess and prospector amongst the sea of swashbucklers, dino hunters, genies, pizza guys and lifeguards.

Edited by Bugbot2008

Really enjoying the new series. I have 2 wizards, the pig (yay!) and the princess. I hate feeling the packs, but I may have to start because duplicates are annoying.

Found them at my local Walgreens.

NOT happy about the $3.99 price tag. Please keep reporting if you find them cheaper.

Picked up the wizard and Swash Buckler. The swashbucklers printing on the torso is HORRIBLE I thought he was a fleshie at first but then noticed the hands were yellow and I looked again at the chest and tried to see if it was a misprint or what. It looks really bad and I'm irritated that they raised the price on these but haven't improved the quality one bit.

The swashbucklers printing on the torso is HORRIBLE I thought he was a fleshie at first but then noticed the hands were yellow and I looked again at the chest and tried to see if it was a misprint or what. It looks really bad and I'm irritated that they raised the price on these but haven't improved the quality one bit.

I will confirm the printing on the swashbuckler is bad. To me it looks like he got a bad sun tan. But, I got him mostly for the hat.

I found them at Walgreens last night but had to pass . They wanted 4.59 per pack.

None found yet in SE Nebraska. There were boxes at a wal-mart but cleaned out. They had mixels in the box now?? Odd.

None at wal-greens or 2 targets I've looked at so far.

What's especially inexcusable about the Swashbuckler's chest is that it isn't a white-on-red problem. This is yellow printed on white! WHY is it discolored?!?

In the netherlands you can get 3 boxes at ones they have way to mutch for me to buy at my local store :)

What store is selling them?

None found yet in SE Nebraska. There were boxes at a wal-mart but cleaned out. They had mixels in the box now?? Odd.

None at wal-greens or 2 targets I've looked at so far.

Found them at the TRU in Omaha and the Walmart in Papillion. I just left Walmart and there was at least half a box. Not sure how southeast you are but thought I'd give you a heads up.

Edited by Doctor_ocks

I went to target and gave them the dpci number. The guy said they had them in the back and said he would bring some out. He ended up coming out with some leftover simpsons minifigures. I was pretty upset, but is there a different target dpci number for series 12?

Usually not before they're set out. I think all Minifigures have the same number, and you just have to wait for the old ones to be gone completely.

Usually not before they're set out. I think all Minifigures have the same number, and you just have to wait for the old ones to be gone completely.

Alright, over here where i live it seems like they release everything on the release date, while other people get it like two weeks before. But i have to be patient to get it.

My local Walgreens had twelve @ $4/each. I could tell three were duplicates so I bought the other nine. I'll definitely go back in a few days.

Nothing here in Dortmund, either. LEGO stores have them before the Karstadt, Kaufhof etc normally. will try my luck in Essen I guess ;)

I {literally) ran to a nearby Walgreens and they didn't have them! They were charging $4.29.

Why?! :cry_sad:

-Sci

Ah, series 12 is already turning up here in the US? Glad I looked in this topic. I had been checking Brickset's news articles expecting them to mention it like they usually do.

I'll have to check my local Walgreens. Man, that increase to 4$ is going to drastically reduce the number of 'figs that I'll buy.

$4.29 for ONE minifigure?

The CMF's definitely don't have a promising future. At this pace they are going to kill the theme in 2015.

I don't even want to think what the price will be when the Simpsons Series 2 comes out.

Does anyone know if series 12 will have 2 box sizes like series 11 did, and if so, what the distribution is? With the price increase, a full box of 60 packets will take some consideration due to the price increase.

Ah, series 12 is already turning up here in the US? Glad I looked in this topic. I had been checking Brickset's news articles expecting them to mention it like they usually do.

I'll have to check my local Walgreens. Man, that increase to 4$ is going to drastically reduce the number of 'figs that I'll buy.

Yes. For at least a week now. MEGA annoying. Been waiting for months for lego to cough up friends wave 5 in the states when the animals have been known for at least 5 or 6 months yet after only within a couple weeks of series 12 cmfs being announce, they are available in the states!!!

$4.29 for ONE minifigure?

The CMF's definitely don't have a promising future. At this pace they are going to kill the theme in 2015.

I don't even want to think what the price will be when the Simpsons Series 2 comes out.

Including tax? Yes, about 4.29 a pop, not including tax is 3.99 a go thanks to the mmo code included. Great if you like the game but bad if u don't. I've played in both closed and open beta and I'd rather have LU back. I abandoned the s.s. mini figure after I got the 2 cmfs from wave 11 I wanted when they were released plus one wave 11 scientist I found for a buck in may. Skipped Tlm figs since I didn't care for the movie, the Simpsons due to the price, and now 12 due to the price. I prefer the animals anyway.

As far as life span of the series as a whole, who knows how long it'll last. Its past the point of being a short lived theme but not quite at the point of being a long life span set.

If TLG don't lessen the prices, I can see the theme ending quite soon, I mean, what child (target age group) is going to buy one random minifigure instead of a Mixel which contains well more parts at the same price, and you know who the character is, and there is much more customisation with it.?

Edited by Anexcuse