KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

This may not be a complete list, but the ones I could find were:

LEPIN 07043

SY911

Sembo 911

I think Decool also did one but I'm having trouble finding it.

Couple of things to note here:

- LEPIN's minifigures are usually awful. I don't know for certain whether this is the case for the helicarrier, but I see no reason why they shouldn't.

- The SY helicarrier is actually slightly larger than the official one, and comes with more pieces as a result. It still looks a fair bit like the normal herlicarrier though.

- The Sembo one (I think it's a subdivision of SY) has been modified slightly (mostly stickers/labels) and comes with Captain China and his crew as minifigures instead of the ones which come with the official set.

SY911 is captain china's hellicarrier too, you can tell by the chinese symbols on the deck instead of the shield logo.

Thanks! Not seeing the Sembo one a lot on Ali, it appears to be the most expensive too.

Yeah, perhaps seeing as it's more patriotic to the chinese, international sellers didn't think it'd sell as well abroad. Or perhaps they didn't make as many of them.

This may not be a complete list, but the ones I could find were:

LEPIN 07043

SY911

Sembo 911

I think Decool also did one but I'm having trouble finding it.

Couple of things to note here:

- LEPIN's minifigures are usually awful. I don't know for certain whether this is the case for the helicarrier, but I see no reason why they shouldn't.

- The SY helicarrier is actually slightly larger than the official one, and comes with more pieces as a result. It still looks a fair bit like the normal herlicarrier though.

- The Sembo one (I think it's a subdivision of SY) has been modified slightly (mostly stickers/labels) and comes with Captain China and his crew as minifigures instead of the ones which come with the official set.

I think SY and Sembo helicarrier is the same

13669597_10153964181332585_1569230364770756315_n.jpg?oh=9ce77d0dc4d53f5bb124b04420d70ff4&oe=5856E933

13880197_1073499556065616_2583308297935749391_n.jpg?oh=ee351d3d26ecba1aefdba6256e639d3d&oe=583B09CC

they both have a no-shield logo on the deck

I literally just said that, two posts earlier lol

13669597_10153964181332585_1569230364770756315_n.jpg?oh=9ce77d0dc4d53f5bb124b04420d70ff4&oe=5856E933

13880197_1073499556065616_2583308297935749391_n.jpg?oh=ee351d3d26ecba1aefdba6256e639d3d&oe=583B09CC

It IS the same, and it's designed to be "bigger and better than the original to show off Chinese originality", hence the figs of Chinese characters e.g. captain china

you have a link for the batch of sinh x 0123 , I can not find it on ali . thank you

I don't think all the figures are out yet. As far as I know we're yet to see real pics of all of them, so anything you order right now might be presale. I'd advise against getting presale stuff, so maybe give it a few weeks.

I don't think all the figures are out yet. As far as I know we're yet to see real pics of all of them, so anything you order right now might be presale. I'd advise against getting presale stuff, so maybe give it a few weeks.

Which figures are supposed to be in it?

Jamie

I know that a lot of us on here are trying to keep tabs on what figures are out there and what they based on. It's all a bit overwhelming to keep on top of, with the current rate of releases. I can't keep my website up to date or afford to buy enough figures.

I've created a Google Sheet, which I'm going to throw open to anyone here to edit (just PM me). It's public to view so please take a look. I' hoping to keep tabs on bootlegs, custom and genuine figures. I've done Pogo and a whole bunch of Onlinesailin figures so far. Next Xinh, SY and Decool as I have all the basic data sorted for those.

Please take a look and let me know if you have any feedback on what info I should be including.

Here's the doc: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Here's a pic for those who don't want to click away:

JUqRN4S.jpg

Well over 1000 figures listed so far.

If anyone else wants to help out, PM me.

SY 513 BatCave: Mini and big figs

14089269_291899657854547_7386282176156526108_n.jpg?oh=f8628754414c836734d205607b0b5482&oe=583E0423

Looks decent, but the non-aligning legs are a deal breaker for me.

look like some of the parts still need to be painted...

guys, i'm looking for some decent nexo knights figs, does it exist?

You can use jumper plates.

14051830_1765346160402512_3134086192015151039_n.jpg?oh=64886cdd8575a5e7b44239bc14443bf9&oe=584E751D

Kinda curious what image of James they saw first on Google while researching that they think his hair looks similar to Two-Face

Just ordered this :D

I wanted to talk a bit about Aliexpress. I am rather anxious about using Direct bank transfer so I wanted to know what kind of payment you use and how often there is trouble with orders like missing pieces, not arriving or late arrivals.

Also wanted to know if there are any alternatives to Aliexpress. I find most single figures are 0,75$ but much of the military stuff is 6-7$ for a 6 pack of figures which I would prefer more to be in the 4-5$ range. I ordered some on Ebay a year or two ago but looking now I only find insulting offers like 4$ for a single figure and 15 for 6packs.

I wanted to talk a bit about Aliexpress. I am rather anxious about using Direct bank transfer so I wanted to know what kind of payment you use and how often there is trouble with orders like missing pieces, not arriving or late arrivals.

Also wanted to know if there are any alternatives to Aliexpress. I find most single figures are 0,75$ but much of the military stuff is 6-7$ for a 6 pack of figures which I would prefer more to be in the 4-5$ range. I ordered some on Ebay a year or two ago but looking now I only find insulting offers like 4$ for a single figure and 15 for 6packs.

Personally I use credit card and haven't had any issues with it. It does work different than something like eBay, the seller doesn't get the money until you have confirmed that you received the package.

I've had a few cases where I have had to open disputes because a package didn't arrive but they always show up eventually for me, sometimes an extra 30 or 60 days even.

Pricing can be tricky, it helps when you know exactly what set you are looking for as sometimes you can find the one seller who his selling it for way less. eBay prices have skyrocketed because there are only a few sellers who carry them now.

Me as well. I hope this is not a trend.

Remember, market forces apply. If there isn't demand for it (vs other big figs) they will respond in kind by not making more of them.

Vote with your dollars folks. I'm just glad this is a marginal character.

Real Images of:

Pogo Amidala

PG635-Star-Wars-Queen-Padme-Amidala-Single-Sale-Clone-War-SW387-Minifigure-Building-Block-Collection-Best.jpg

Pogo Count Dooku (movie version) with curved lightsaber

IN-STOCK-PG644-Count-Dooku-2013-SW472-Single-Sale-Star-Wars-Red-Lightsaber-Minifigures-Building-Block.jpg

Pogo Count Dooku (clone wars 3d version) with curved lightsaber

IN-STOCK-Count-Dooku-Single-Sale-PG643-Star-Wars-Curved-Lightsaber-Sith-Starwars-Minifigures-Building-Block.jpg

Unknown Brand Darth Malgus

Custom-Made-Single-Sale-Star-Wars-Darth-Malgus-SW413-Starwar-Minifigure-Custom-Made-Classic-Toy-Buidling.jpg

And new Pogo Star Wars' figure: Darth Maul Bionic Legs (Clone Wars 3d Face (awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwful faces)). Not Real Image

HTB1lBgHMVXXXXbZapXXq6xXFXXXZ.jpg

Edited by hasfran