KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

White Boba Fett seller has TFA Xinh set on single sale

Now thats a little more interesting....

I wonder if Rey will come with her hair...

Don't know if anyone realized this but, Lepin's Kylo Ren command shuttle has only 213 pieces while the official Lego version has way more. Any thoughts on this? Haven't compared the other sets though

Edited by jeduh

all boxes report the same number of pieces. this was fixed on the last version of pictures

Edited by briksen

all boxes report the same number of pieces. this was fixed on the last version of pictures

I supposed it's a hint that the sets aren't exactly ready yet if they can't even get accurate pictures of the box.

lepin's ninjago temple review talked about about missing pieces in the set, i think they just have some issues with their quality check process

I found an AE seller who had the LEPIN falcon at 35 USD and ordered as quickly as I could, not long after the price went up to around the same as most of them.

Seller is asking to cancel due to incorrect price? Anyone ever have luck in the past disputing this sort of thing?

I found an AE seller who had the LEPIN falcon at 35 USD and ordered as quickly as I could, not long after the price went up to around the same as most of them.

Seller is asking to cancel due to incorrect price? Anyone ever have luck in the past disputing this sort of thing?

Got the SY Avengers Tower for a tenner as I just wouldn't back down when asked to cancel. It depends how much you want the set and how much hassle it's worth. At the end of the day if they send nothing all you will get is a refund from AE.

Has anyone got any "real" pictures of those? I'd like an Antman and Wasp

I'm pretty sure the Ant-man will have the red parts printed on, instead of transparent like the official one. Wasp will likely be as good as you can expect for a custom fig from Xinh (or whichever brand)

Just got my Xinh Force awakens set (the first 8 they released) got to say I am truly impressed with the quality. Captain phasma has clean fine silver detailing on the helmet. And they all look really spot on when compared to photos of the real thing. Maybe they are slightly off when next to them in real life, but considering the price, I am more than happy. Just ordered the next bunch, with Han and Chewie in there.. Excited lol, picked up a few more of Finn too for the hair piece, great for customs.

Mine arrived today too, great figs, zinh really upped their game recently, and ar 60p a fig its no biggy if you get a duff one here and there!!!

Mine arrived today too, great figs, zinh really upped their game recently, and ar 60p a fig its no biggy if you get a duff one here and there!!!

Exactly, I got 5 stormtroopers.. and one was slightly wonky lol. I think he will be the dead one on the floor in my scenes xD

Something is strange in the Universe. I've recently received Pogo and Dargo figures that are actually rather good... Excellent in fact.

I think I need a sit down.

fed up with AE sellers

ordered green lantern received joker

ordered cyborg received hawkeye

Really? I mean I've had a few mixups with sellers before, but they were few and far between. (and somewhere in the mix I was randomly sent a transparent set) Maybe you just got unlucky.

two different sellers with a gap of two weeks between the purchases.

now i have two identical hawkeyes (one from decool one from sy) and a poorely printed decool dark night joker i don't need...

for minecraft fans :

new 670pcs minecraft factory 9.9€

http://www.ebay.fr/i...s-/281901418501

anyone could tell my which brand is that ?

http://www.aliexpres...2587128384.html

Fairly sure that particular Turtles set is BELA as it has 6 figures and not 8 like the Decool/SY.

How is it that ebay.fr has all of these great bargains yet when i search for both the product/seller on either .uk/.com it says there is nothing available? Even when i sign into ebay.fr or change my app settings on Samsung to French region it still doesn't show anything :wacko:

Where can I find a dark blue Christo Spider-Man 2099 Minifigure?

Unfortunately I don't think even Christo printed any in the dark blue colour. I know his was just black, which has been cloned by a bootlegger.

I think Onlinesailin might be the only customiser I've seen print up a dark blue one and as yet it's not been cloned.

Dargo looked like they were going to start a programme of releasing around 80 figures or so, a lot of which were cloned from OLS figures so if that continues it may happen eventually.

if your fine with translucent, there you go.......

24127464141_be0474eed2_z.jpg

who is the first Spiderman in black meant to represent? its not MM or 2099 because they are already in the set

Edited by superspurs18