JopieK

Kickstarter: ME Models Tracks for both metal and ABS only track pieces

I just wanted to drop in and note, as other have, that Eric and Mike are very responsive. I asked a question about my order (which it turned out I had mis-remembered) and they responded instantly and in a very satisfactory way. Hats off to them. I expect this will not be my last delivery of their product.

Got my delivery today after picking it up from customs. Looks all great, time for tests, pictures and reviews will come hopefully next weekend...

Someone else in Europe/outside the US allready got his/her ME plastic curves already?

Thanks Mike and Eric making this drwam come true!

HoMa

Got my delivery today after picking it up from customs. Looks all great, time for tests, pictures and reviews will come hopefully next weekend...

Someone else in Europe/outside the US allready got his/her ME plastic curves already?

Thanks Mike and Eric making this drwam come true!

HoMa

Something wrong with my post before

@homa: i got my rails last week, weedensday. Swiss-Duty was very quickly, but also very correct, i have paid about 30 dollars for it!!

Until now i have no time to test it, but looks great. Thanks Eric & Mike

Beat (Swissbagger)

Edited by swissbagger

I got a USPS ship notification 2+ ago (Jan 3rd)...

Solved! Thanks again USPS... :tongue:

I just wanted to drop in and note, as other have, that Eric and Mike are very responsive....

You're welcome. :classic:

Until now i have no time to test it, but looks great. Thanks Eric & Mike

You're welcome. :classic:

On a side note, we picked up another HUGE box of items today...once we have them packed, another round or two will be going out this week.

I got my USPS notification yesterday as well. Should hopefully mean I get my rails in a week or two :) Tempted by R72 curves now...

Yup! I wish I had mentioned the USPS delay sooner. Eric and Mike were super quick to rectify the USPS's mess up. Thanks for the quick response!

Still telling myself to be patient...

You're not alone. I know I will get my rails eventually. But the wait is killer. I want to start playing with them.

Cale

Cale, Duq,

did you upset Santa in 2014??? In all seriousness though, drop mike44 a private message for an update. It sounds like they are swamped but they were also very responsive to my direct inquires.

Cale, Duq,

did you upset Santa in 2014??? In all seriousness though, drop mike44 a private message for an update. It sounds like they are swamped but they were also very responsive to my direct inquires.

I've never had a problem with ME in the past. Considering I backed for one of the larger packages, 2 full loops of each radius and each size of straight (no metal track though), I'm not surprised it may take a little longer to fill mine. I know my order will ship eventually. It's just a matter of time. No need to bother Mike and Eric yet.

Cale

Santa was actually really good to me ;-)

All my Lego is in storage at the moment as we're about to sell our house so there's no rush. I'm just curious to get my hands on it though...

I've never had a problem with ME in the past. Considering I backed for one of the larger packages, 2 full loops of each radius and each size of straight (no metal track though), I'm not surprised it may take a little longer to fill mine. I know my order will ship eventually. It's just a matter of time. No need to bother Mike and Eric yet.

Cale

If I were trying to fill a whole bunch of orders all at once, I'd start with the easiest and work up. My order sounds very similar to yours, I haven't started to panic either, in fact I've been assuming since mine is a large order and will be shipping to Australia it will be more troublesome, so it's logical to deal with it last.

Doesn't mean there isn't anticipation though despite having a couple of rooms stripped bare for painting and new carpet. I've got stuff everywhere and no place to set up and play with the track till I've finished. I should avoid this thread; Duq is infectious :wink:

Edited by peterab

Does more time on emails mean less time packing and shipping? :wink:

That has been the calming thought in the back of my mind when I start to panic. :classic:

Hello Aaron,

We are near the bottom of the all plastic orders. Next up is the dual/mixed orders. (Plastic & Metal) Probably will start shipping early next week. We will be shipping the plastic part of the order first, then the metal. Our metal shop has finished the time study and production process system. Just waiting for the metal to be delivered. Again, we appreciate everyone's patience and understanding.

Mike

We are near the bottom of the all plastic orders. Next up is the dual/mixed orders. (Plastic & Metal) Probably will start shipping early next week. We will be shipping the plastic part of the order first, then the metal. ...

Woot! Finally! I'm excitied. :D

Any reason why you chose to fulfill all the plastic-only orders before fulfilling the plastic portion of any mixed orders even though you are splitting mixed orders into separate plastic and metal shipments?

Edited by codefox421

We are near the bottom of the all plastic orders.

Hmm. I must be very near the bottom then...

The main reason for our strategy / madness is simple ..... cost. We picked up the postage/shipping cost on all kick-starter and kick-backer pledges. We had hoped that the metal would have been done the same time as the plastic. This is not the case, to try and appease our supporters we decided to ship product as soon as we have it in hand. If you pledged for both you will be getting 2 shipments and the plastic rail will be first out to you.

Hmm. I must be very near the bottom then...

You are not alone at the bottom. I'm here with you too!

David.

Mike, I have a question about your new curve pieces. Is each individual curve piece about the same size as the standard Lego straight track pieces? I'm asking for storage planning

You can count on an order from me within the next month. Some of my trains are starting to not like the standard Lego curve pieces, and I really want to see my Horizon Express strutting its stuff on a broad curve.

Edited by LoneBrickerSG

Hey Guys,

We did not mean to hurt anyone's feelings. What I should have said is that we are finally tackling the larger pledges / i.e. the larger orders. We will be making the final push on the ALL PLASTIC and then on to the mixed orders ( Plastic & Metal ) Plastic going out first. From our point of view -- everyone counts!!!! :wink:

Mike

Mike, you made mention earlier about doing 1 piece versions in the near future. It may have been said and I just missed it, but would that include a metal rail version similar to the 9V ones?