Hrafn

superb 1:7 Morris Minor on The Lego Car Blog

For those of you who may not read The Lego Car Blog regularly, they're featuring a really great MOC of the old Morris Minor car in 1:7 scale with a brick-built body, removable engine, gearbox, PF motorization (sort of), brakes, suspension, etc.

13877992513_cd0496e60d.jpg?w=580

these Morris Minor is Superb and like the brick build style of it.

In one word :wub: :wub: :thumbup:

Edited by VFracingteam

The front of this is very similar to Polish car FSO Warszawa, but I like your Morris Minor

Oh, it's not mine! I just admired it on TLCB and figured others here might want to see it.

I just realized these are Unimog wheels and that the size is huge. Make sure you take a look at his flikr stream for details. The engine (video included) and its mounting is just like the real thing. I think i saw this on WheelersDealers some time ago.

I just realized these are Unimog wheels and that the size is huge. Make sure you take a look at his flikr stream for details. The engine (video included) and its mounting is just like the real thing. I think i saw this on WheelersDealers some time ago.

I had no idea till I saw your comment, it must be massive in the skin

That's a brilliant build and has a great mix of lego parts and pieces. i've looked at the flickr page and i'm impressed.

H