Sign in to follow this  
Simon_S

LSD Castle

Hey guys!

I present you my entry to the [ulr=http://classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25172]Taste the Rainbow Contest[/url] on CC. Because this castle isn't realistic at all, I thought that it could fit well in a dream or even hallucinations. So I decided to name it after one of the most famous people from Basel, Albert Hofmann. He was that crazy chemist who discovered LSD...

And now, enjoy the build ;-).

13868293944_1e6275129c_c.jpg

13867922025_78acfce5ec_n.jpg

13867932863_10f000a6e7_n.jpg

13868288294_734162251c_n.jpg

Thanks for checking out, I hope you like it ;-).

Have a nice day!

Simon

What a clever idea to have mixt drugs and classic castle!! The results is kinda cool! Only miss Unikitty and some MLP. Anyway drug is bad... maybe except in Lego.

Well executed, sometimes rainbows look great. Nice scene. Those minifigs though, ugh :sick: . I wouldn't want to be in their shoes, or in fact the rest of the outfit!

Very funny. :thumbup: Nice to see a castle in colours other than grey for a change!

A funny and very original moc. It looks like it was fun to build.

Such a great idea! Love the coloring, your castle seems so well executed, I can tell you put a lot of thought into each aspect of the build! The cobblestone-mixel eye path is great too! Awesome build Simon!

Wow. So funky!

Nice work. I imagine it was fun to build.

Thanks! It was a lot fun to build, because it was completely different to what I usually do.

What a clever idea to have mixt drugs and classic castle!! The results is kinda cool! Only miss Unikitty and some MLP. Anyway drug is bad... maybe except in Lego.

Yeah, I also had the LEGO Movie in mind when I built this (I watched it one day before this build), but I thought that the Unikitty wouldn't fit in there that well as the rainbow warriors (another reason was that I don't have one...).

Well executed, sometimes rainbows look great. Nice scene. Those minifigs though, ugh :sick: . I wouldn't want to be in their shoes, or in fact the rest of the outfit!

Very funny. :thumbup: Nice to see a castle in colours other than grey for a change!

Thank you! I first had the castle without the minifigs and then they were a last minute detail. I think they turned out pretty sweet ;-).

Wow ! Very beautiful job ! The colours are amazing ! :wink:

Thanks Leoric!

Well, I'd definitely taste this rainbow... :grin:

Great idea and very well executed! I love it.

Regards

Thank you for this kind comment!

A funny and very original moc. It looks like it was fun to build.

Thank you! It was a great experience, you should also participate in this contest (you almost have 2 weeks left).

Such a great idea! Love the coloring, your castle seems so well executed, I can tell you put a lot of thought into each aspect of the build! The cobblestone-mixel eye path is great too! Awesome build Simon!

Thanks mate! This build was actually pretty much a rushed one, I built it in one day ;-).

After such greatMOC you really need to make a whole army of LSD soldiers! :D

Haha, I still have some purple turbans left, so why not :-D. Thanks for the comment!

Very creative use of color, awesome job! The the staff held by the tower guard is a great little detail!

I actually kind of like the trippy LSD warriors. Definitely give new meaning to jelly bean knights.

:wacko: :wacko:

a so crazy MOC ?!?

Wonderful and a really, really great idea :thumbup:

markus

I love the trippy colors on this far-out castle! Seems like I may or may not have been there before, I can't remember. :wink:

Oh so cool! I really like how funky the colours, and how even all those colours are really mixed, they somehow fit really well together!

I love it when a crazy idea comes together. ;-)