1 hour ago, Huaojozu said:

I'm afraid Lego already does that with their Speed Champions line. The scale (and consequently details) you could do for a 25$ set would make it look very lacking, in my opinion.

I posted this reply here because I would like to see a technic supercar for under $25.

It would be nice to see some official GBC Technic set. Something like a "ball factory" or similar. May be a good start for the whole line of GBC modules.

14 hours ago, letsbuild said:

I posted this reply here because I would like to see a technic supercar for under $25.

For 25$ really the best you could hope for would be something like in the range of 2-300 pieces. Not sure how "super" a car can be worth so few pieces. 

GBC Modules, Fairground rides. Cable cars, Bracelet braiding machines, Knitting machines.

Anything so long as there are no wheels.

Probably what I said last year/year before ad infinitum........

Hey guys, 

Every year we have a discussion and speculation for that year's new sets. A lot of the time we have a lot of big hopes and dreams for sets and we never really get it. I am wondering what kind of sets you guys hope you see in the future, whether it be next year or in 5 years. I am curious to know what you want to see in the Technic lineup. 

Anything from what it is to motorized or not to new PF parts. Let's hear it! 

A time machine so i could deal with future variants of this question :laugh:

Would it be too wild to wish for the Technic theme to start making more sets based upon less realistic source material, such as mecha? :shrug_confused:

Now I'm not talking about stuff like Bionicle or Ultrabuild; but instead, we would see more larger, mechanically complex builds inspired after Japanese mecha and such. These sets could even somehow incorporate Power Functions.

Other than mecha, I think a Classic Space styled RC moonbuggy with suspension would be cool. :grin:

Edited by Digger of Bricks

to do that, they'd have to drop their Technic slogan/tagline of "as in reality"

It's possible, but would require a change in direction

We already have a topic for this. Please check the Index before making a generic topic.

Merged.

Maybe more small (<100€) PF sets (like Ice9, Yellow Fever...).
And please , if there is a PF system upgrade , let it be RC (as 8366) , not Smartphone-based (although seeing Boost set I am losing my hope)

A proper forklift would be nice. And the other day I've stumbled upon this Sennebogen 305 and it would be a perfect set (new proper telehandler, in a relatively unusual colour - green or light green, another use for the bucket in 42030 and it could also have other attachments like a fork and a grab) :wub:

On 5/23/2016 at 7:02 PM, Rygar said:

My dreamlist :wub::

Bugatti-Vision-Gran-Turismo-concept-201-626x382.jpg

On 7/13/2015 at 6:31 AM, IJsmuts said:

cool, but i would prefer a licensed RC Claas Xerion with all the different steering modes (standard/all wheel/single sided crab/gentle crag/full crab) and rotating cab. and some new big tires that fits this beast.....

204739.jpg

Since the idea of a wishlist is that it be fulfilled, we now have some models that fits these two at least. The class is obviously easy and meets all of your criteria with a little help from published instructions by efferman? 

The Chiron published instructions courtesy of Lox Lego and Thorsten are well on the way, and the 8839 fishing boat remake on the previous page is pretty much met by the 42064 ocean explorer.

How do you guys feel about having your wishes fulfilled?

I've also shared this on the DC Super Heroes Wishlists topic, but I think a RC DCEU Batmobile would be perfect for the Technic theme, more so than as a System constructed set. Its angular, sharp design aesthetic seems to me to be a better fit for Technic than for traditional System bricks. :sweet:

th?id=OIP.p4u5zHtxe5SbChO9WMAFpgEsDf&pid

A feller-buncher like Desert Eagle's but with a complex system of remote switches (think 8043 on roids) instead of a single motor for each function.

A flagship-standard Japanese super car, either a Mitsubishi Evo X, Subaru Impreza or (my pick) Nissan GTR.  Any of these to have power functions for door, hood and boot opening, and/or PF lights.  And bodywork in white or blue.  I'd pay a 42056 premium for something like that.

Edited by Paknaloid
Edit: I suppose they are 'performance cars' rather than super cars, if you're being picky

I'm not so sure the next "UCS" technic set will even be a supercar of any kind seeing as we had the Porsche recently. But I think it will be licensed. We know the Porsche sold very well, and we know they are willing to invest in new parts to make it as good as is financially viable. They know the issues people had with the Porsche. Looks great but mechanically meh! So it seems logical to me that the next one will be an iconic 4x4, the most iconic being those made by land rover, much like sheepos, but with a ton of new parts to make it mechanically authentic. Is that a wish? Yes, but it does also make sense to me that this is what the next one will be as it ticks all the boxes of being a continuation while fixing the issues with the last one while also not releasing two similar products, that being supercars, only one or two years apart. In any case I am greatly looking forward to seeing what it actually is, but I must also remember that some of my own dissatisfaction was caused by my own expectations. So I'm keeping my mind open to whatever it is.

Edited by allanp