Sign in to follow this  
jaredchan

Captain America - The Winter Soldier

"He's fast, strong and has a metal arm."

img_0664.jpg

img_0623.jpg

img_0645.jpg

This MOC is designed based on my perception of the upcoming blockbuster according to the trailers, I can't wait to see the movie!

Cap's motorcycle is built on the chassis of a LEGO motorcycle mould while the fighting ground / display stand reassemble the logo of SHIELD, I hope you like it!

What torso is that on Winter Soldier, a Death Star gunner or Imperial officer or something? I like it... I did a more comics-based version using a Lone Ranger head (to get the mask) and one of cavalry torsos, but I like yours a lot better. Good work!

What torso is that on Winter Soldier, a Death Star gunner or Imperial officer or something? I like it... I did a more comics-based version using a Lone Ranger head (to get the mask) and one of cavalry torsos, but I like yours a lot better. Good work!

Thanks LibraryBoy! Yes, the torso is from an Imperial Trooper, I also thought about using the Lone Ranger head in first place, but just when I was stealing the hair piece from Prince of Persia, why not steal his headpiece as well? So here it is ;-)

Cool moc you have there!

Thank you Toby Adams!

Nice job, Jared! I like how you design the two minifigures! Can't wait to catch this movie in the theatre. Thank you for sharing with us.

Saw this movie today. Was awesome. Love your MOC

Thanks! We have seen the movie already? So fast!

Great work here! I love it, really hope we get a Winter Soldier at some point, especially one as nice as yours!

Thanks Bricktimus, the torso is from a Star Wars Imperial Trooper, so you can make one yourself very easily!

Wow! Excellent Winter Soldier!

Thanks B-Lister

What torso is that for Cap?

The torso is from the The Burrow Harry Potter set :classic:

me too,I love it, really hope we get a Winter Soldier at some point, especially one as nice as yours!thanks 48.gif

Thanks! :classic:

Nice job, Jared! I like how you design the two minifigures! Can't wait to catch this movie in the theatre. Thank you for sharing with us.

Thanks WhiteFang, I am glad that you like it :wink:

Really looking forward to seeing the movie, and you're not helping me cope with the wait! :laugh:

I wish TLG had given us something, even a little something, based on the Cap 2 and Thor 2 movies! :cry_sad:

And I really love the look of your bike! :wub:

Really looking forward to seeing the movie, and you're not helping me cope with the wait! :laugh:

I wish TLG had given us something, even a little something, based on the Cap 2 and Thor 2 movies! :cry_sad:

And I really love the look of your bike! :wub:

Thank ED-209, I am also a bit disappointed in the lack of Thor 2 sets, I desperately need some figs from that franchise... For Cap 2, I wish they would at least give us the Falcon, but I don't think that's going happen anytime soon.

Thank ED-209, I am also a bit disappointed in the lack of Thor 2 sets, I desperately need some figs from that franchise... For Cap 2, I wish they would at least give us the Falcon, but I don't think that's going happen anytime soon.

You've done a fantastic job with your purist Winter Soldier fig! But sadly you're right; with nothing official available, a movie version of the Falcon would require a much more involved customisation. Hmm... makes me think I should do some custom decals...

I'd desperately love figures of Odin, Heimdall, the Einherjar, and Malekith and the Dark Elves - and that'd require a lot of custom sculpting of helmets!! :look:

I love what you've done with the figs, here. I also really like that bike! :thumbup: I don't understand what would have been so hard about TLG doing at least one little set for this movie.

Nice job!! It's a definite disappointment that Lego has ignored The Winter Soldier and The Dark World; luckily MOCing is alive and well to fill in the gaps.

You've done a fantastic job with your purist Winter Soldier fig! But sadly you're right; with nothing official available, a movie version of the Falcon would require a much more involved customisation. Hmm... makes me think I should do some custom decals...

I'd desperately love figures of Odin, Heimdall, the Einherjar, and Malekith and the Dark Elves - and that'd require a lot of custom sculpting of helmets!! :look:

I also wanted to do something with Thor last year (Since I did build something for Iron Man), the lack of Minifigures and the scale of things in Thor's World somehow prohibited me to do anything :-(

Very good MOC . I really like the way you have created the Winter Soldier.

Thanks Legoman123!

I love what you've done with the figs, here. I also really like that bike! :thumbup: I don't understand what would have been so hard about TLG doing at least one little set for this movie.

Thanks Only Sinner, I hope they would compensate us by making some cool Avengers 2 sets!

Nice job!! It's a definite disappointment that Lego has ignored The Winter Soldier and The Dark World; luckily MOCing is alive and well to fill in the gaps.

Thanks The_Chosen_1! I can't agree with you more!