WetWired

Ghostbusters HQ/Firehouse LDD File

Thanks for sharing i just wish i was rich so i could buy the bricks needed & actually build it lol.

Thanks for sharing i just wish i was rich so i could buy the bricks needed & actually build it lol.

Me Too, but I'm waiting for Brent to tell me it could fit the Ecto-1 itself if not I guess I won't have the famous firehouse of new york.

I haven't actually tried the official one yet, I know my old one (which is slightly taller) would just fit in width wise, height wise however the tallest greebling detail had to be removed, the official sets full height and greebling is a bit shorter so it might be ok, I'm pretty sure the official one is not as wide as mine too.

I haven't actually tried the official one yet, I know my old one (which is slightly taller) would just fit in width wise, height wise however the tallest greebling detail had to be removed, the official sets full height and greebling is a bit shorter so it might be ok, I'm pretty sure the official one is not as wide as mine too.

So you're saying it will fit? Now it would be cooler for brickflims, oh the arched bricks now fits on the bowed ones in LDD 4.3.8 lego may have updated them to make it fit now.

Another thing could I add in the details inside so when I film my own Ghostbusters Brickflim it won't be as empty when I pull out the ecto-1? and also do a mod that it opens on the side for an epic scene at the firehouse?

Edited by Prince Manic

Ghostbisters HQ

This is awesome, Brent! Thank you for this awesome addition to your published Ecto-1 set! It looks like I could buy 1 or maybe 2 of the Modular Fire Brigade and be able to make this building using the parts!

Thanks for sharing the model in LXF. It is a really great house!

Do not know if I will build a replica ever, but now I have the possibility to do so ;)