NevynPA

The world lost two builders on Friday

I realize I'm still new here and that I haven't said much, but I wanted to post this. On Friday morning, as my wife was coming back from dropping stuff off at a bake sale, there ended up being an auto accident that was pretty bad. Bad enough, in fact, that the Lord decided it'd be better to just let two of our three daughters come home instead of having them go through the pain of healing.

Abigail Rose Haskell, born 09-09-2005. Charlotte Amelia Haskell, Born 09-24-2010. Both went home instantly on Friday, February 14. One of the last memories of both of them is from just six days prior.

Abby had build me a Cthulhu as she knows how much I enjoy the writings of H.P. Lovecraft:

post-105370-0-37919100-1392924928_thumb.jpg

Charlotte, only 3, came to me just after Abby had on that same night 6 days prior. "Daddy, take a picture of me and my boat I made!"

post-105370-0-51392600-1392926026_thumb.jpg

They were awesome in ways we never knew, and will be greatly and thoroughly missed.

I don't know what to say. I can't imagine what you must be going through right now. But please accept my deepest sympathies and condolences.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. I just know they'll have lots more cool creations to show you the day you meet again. May God give you and your family comfort and strength.

Deepest condolences and sympathies to you and your family. I can't even imagine how difficult this is for you. So tragic.

I can only echo what everyone else has posted and as a father of a young daughter and 1 more on the way I cant imagine what you're going through but I do know, I wouldn't be right for some time. I'm sure you have all the support you need but if you just need to chat about whatever, feel free to message me.

Trying to find some words to say, english isnt my first language, i fail.

You have a strong believe, hope I would have so much faith in God when my daughter would pass away like that.

I'm terribly heartbroken for you. This hits home for me as we lost a daughter in 09 and it was the most difficult time in our lives. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so very sorry...

May God help you to get through this pain.

I'm so, so sorry to hear this. I hope that your family, friends, and community will be there for you to provide whatever support and solace they can.

I also send my deepest sympathy and condolences to you and your family. I know our Lord will help you through this.

God Bless,

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

My deepest sympathy and thoughts goes to you and your family. This is so not fair.... I´m so sorry and can`t stop the tears from dripping....

This post brought tears to my eyes. I'm really sorry for your loss and I hope you stay strong throughout this. Deepest condolences for you and your family

Those are some great creations from Abby and Charlotte. I'm sorry for your loss, and also ours. I imagine their creations would have continued to bring me and other lego fans much joy.

I can't honestly imagine the amount of pain you and your family are going through at this moment.You have my deepest condolences. I'm certain if there's anything you need, the community will be here to help you and your loved ones through it.