Hennessey Venom GT Spyder

I have built several supercars of which most are in the HOF.  I believe this car deserves to be placed here as well for its unique and innovative techniques.

800x450.jpg

Edited by technic_addict

1 hour ago, technic_addict said:

What criteria is used to determine if a model makes it into the HOF?

On 2/3/2014 at 5:07 PM, Jim said:

Criteria

When will a MOC be added to the Hall of Fame?

• Frontpaged MOCs will be added to the Hall of Fame
  • Contest winners
  • Possibly some older iconic MOCs
  • When it fits the "Could this be sitting on Blakbirds shelf?!" criterium
  • MOC needs to have it's own Eurobricks topic
  • MOC should have it's own Eurobricks topic submitted by the builder of the MOC
  • MOC needs to be Technic, Model Team or Mindstorms

Jury

Who decides which MOCs fit the bill?

• Models will be elected by Technic staff members and some gifted builders (whose identities will remain unknown), known as the Chosen Ones :tongue:
  • Suggestions can be posted in this topic, but ultimately the jury decides

Having quoted that, thanks for your and thanks to Imanol BB suggestions, I have already made a post for HOF. But, we will have those in mind for the next update, which will be regular again.

Also, I am looking for a volunteer to help me out with some short (one line) creative writing, once every two weeks. If someone is interested, let me know via PM.

When a contest winner will be added to the hall of fame, why my suction excavator is not included?

15 hours ago, efferman said:

When a contest winner will be added to the hall of fame, why my suction excavator is not included?

I remember in earlier contests it was common sense to add not only the winners, but all 3 medallists(?). Therefore IMO the corresponding models of the last 2 contests should be added, including your suction excavator, Lipko´s Backhoe excavator etc.

Some more suggestions from the supercar fraction:

Jeroen Ottens Aston Martin DB11:

DB11_rear

and McLaren 675 LT:

McLaren 675 LT Spider

Sariel´s Pagani Huayra:

IMG_7094.JPG

14 minutes ago, brunojj1 said:

I remember in earlier contests it was common sense to add not only the winners, but all 3 medallists(?). Therefore IMO the corresponding models of the last 2 contests should be added, including your suction excavator, Lipko´s Backhoe excavator etc.

True!

23 hours ago, efferman said:

None of the contest top three entries wasn't added. They will be soon.

6 hours ago, brunojj1 said:

Some more suggestions from the supercar fraction:

Thanks!

I think this is the right place to post this.

The links in the index in the first post just link back to the same page, rather than the selected model for me. Has anyone else observed this?

24 minutes ago, ColletArrow said:

I think this is the right place to post this.

The links in the index in the first post just link back to the same page, rather than the selected model for me. Has anyone else observed this?

Same! 

20 minutes ago, IA creations said:

Contest winners cryteria incides Rebrick runner-ups ?

No, only EB contests. And no, as they need to have EB topic, posted by original builder.

10 hours ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Can C-models be eligible?

Please tell me if I can't nominate my own MOCs

Any model is eligible, as long as it comply with the rules, and if staff decide it is fitting the HOF.

Nominating your own MOC is not really a point of HOF suggestion topic. A MOC should be noticed by other members and recommended by other members, in order for a staff to take it into the consideration.

Hope this helps. 

I think @Attika's Tribute Model 8880 Evo deserves to be listed in the Hall of Fame supercar section. I have not seen so many technical features packed together in any other supercar.

Edited by Didumos69

On 2017-6-10 at 10:20 PM, HallBricks said:

@Jim or @Milan, most of the links in the HOF index are not working. They just bring you back to the same page. 

I see what you mean. The links seem to be okay, but the browser isn't redirecting properly. I need one of the Admin to look at this :tongue:

41 minutes ago, Jim said:

I see what you mean. The links seem to be okay, but the browser isn't redirecting properly. I need one of the Admin to look at this :tongue:

These kind of links are dead throughout the entire forum since the major upgrade last year. I went through all my posts, videos and rebrickables to correct this for my own content. I also reported it in the upgrade thread.

EDIT: From looking at the links more closely:

Btw, it seems that the index isn't up-to-date either. Recently added MOCs are not listed.

Edited by Didumos69

On 6/10/2017 at 8:06 AM, Didumos69 said:

I have nominated Attika's 8880 evo - I think on several occassions - and don't even get a reply :sadnew:.

Reply is very rarely given, simply because we can't always provide instant Yes/No reply. But all suggestions are reviewed. 8880 evo is on the YES list.