Sign in to follow this  
Piranha

Ideas for new sets(adventure)

Ello I was just thinking does anyone have ideas for the adventure theme you know Johnny thunder and all that. :-) I like the theme alot reminds me of indian jones

Here are some of my ideas

Um just a sec I am still thinking.......... :-P

I would like to see an advertures set with a big Pyramid

Including some traps inside the structure.

Being a big fan of the adventurers theme, I have a few ideas:

1) Johnny Thunder explores medieval Europe. Sets would include castle ruins, ghost knights, catacombs, ancient sewers, a skeleton king etc.

2) Johnny Thunder on the high seas. Johnny thunder could visit some uncharted islands (ala King Kong) on a variety of ships, everything would have have a 1920s look to them of course. The islands would include natives, ancient sculptures, strange beast etc. Every island would have different things on them and be different sizes.

3) Johnny Thunder in the Wild West. Gold Mines, Prospectors, western town sets, a fort, bandits, etc. (Kind of a revival of Wild West and Adventurers in one.)

I would like to see an advertures set with a big Pyramid

Including some traps inside the structure.

That would take so many tan slopes.

Steve

3) Johnny Thunder in the Wild West. Gold Mines, Prospectors, western town sets, a fort, bandits, etc. (Kind of a revival of Wild West and Adventurers in one.)

*wub* Now you're talking!

I know we've had this discussion on multiple occassions before. Though I won't fault you too much, as I'm just happy to see any more interest in Adventurers. So I'll point you to some helpful threads and resources:

Africa

New Subthemes

The Adventurer Index

adventurers.dk

All my thoughts on the Adventurer line

Steve

I had no idea about these forum topics, thankz. :-)

Still thinking..............

well, unless johnny is a time traveler this might not make much sense ;-)

i guess there could be a "three-way-theme-up"... time twisters/adventures/wild west :-D

----------------------------------------------------

i still think the "search for atlantis" idea is the best expansion theme for johnny and the gang.

though our member, Grayner created an impressive adventurer sub-theme...

"in the land of the castles"

- BrickMiner

Being a big fan of the adventurers theme, I have a few ideas:

1) Johnny Thunder explores medieval Europe. Sets would include castle ruins, ghost knights, catacombs, ancient sewers, a skeleton king etc.

2) Johnny Thunder on the high seas. Johnny thunder could visit some uncharted islands (ala King Kong) on a variety of ships, everything would have have a 1920s look to them of course. The islands would include natives, ancient sculptures, strange beast etc. Every island would have different things on them and be different sizes.

Very Interesting I like em.The medieval europe would be sweet.

The high seas one would also be cool, I love that movie, king kong

Finally, got some set ideas

under the king kong subtheme

New York:49.99

Includes the boat animal cages the captain,some deck hands and the other people like the girl and the main photo or movie shooter

The Island cove:79.99

Includes the ship, various BURP pieces, some rowboats and plenty crew with Tommy guns.

The sleeping area includes bunks that open to reveal automatic rifles 8-

Africa has an interesting prospect to it.He could look for solomons gold while racing against baronvonbaron and the local tribe.