eliza

MOC: Florist

Adorable. Is that 'Friends Lime green'? It looks darker somehow, maybe it's just the photo? I love it - but I don't know where you got it all from! Did you BrickLink all these tiles etc? (Everyone seems to have an abundance of tiles!)

I think I like all of it, especially the mudguard use and the angled shop wall, oh and the clever TV upstairs. I feel a bit sorry for the fig who lives there (how does she wee?!) but perhaps there's an outshed down the back we can't see, must be it. ;)

Just an idea, did you want the back to look a little run-down? Maybe swap out a stair tread or two for a slightly different brown - old wooden stairs rot and need replacing all the time. Oh and you could take some flower heads off so they look a bit like weeds or something? Just typing thoughtlessly!

Adorable. Is that 'Friends Lime green'? It looks darker somehow, maybe it's just the photo? I love it - but I don't know where you got it all from! Did you BrickLink all these tiles etc? (Everyone seems to have an abundance of tiles!)

I think I like all of it, especially the mudguard use and the angled shop wall, oh and the clever TV upstairs. I feel a bit sorry for the fig who lives there (how does she wee?!) but perhaps there's an outshed down the back we can't see, must be it. ;)

Just an idea, did you want the back to look a little run-down? Maybe swap out a stair tread or two for a slightly different brown - old wooden stairs rot and need replacing all the time. Oh and you could take some flower heads off so they look a bit like weeds or something? Just typing thoughtlessly!

Yes, it's lime green which it seems is a bit of a controversial color. It may look a bit darker because it's surrounded with white. I get most of my tiles from the Lego Store Pick-a-Brick wall. If fact, I complained last time I was there because they had no tiles and my supply is getting low.

Where does she wee? She knocks on the the door of the brownstone townhouse like everyone else in town!

Brilliant! I wish I had the ability to look at colors you would never expect to see in a modular building, and make them work so well.

What a sweet little MOC.

I like the combination of light green and dark tan!

Just the lemonade sign - you could do something with flowers on studs instead...

Love the exterior details and colours on this one... Really nice! The interior is perfect too (and I love the roof terrace!)

Excellent stuff!

Thank you for sharing. Everything is awesome!

Your masterpiece inspires me to build 'Poison Ivy's Florist Shop'.

http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=92614

I copy some layout and tile pattern from your building. I hope It is fine without your permission. :sadnew:

Edited by HayHay

Thank you for sharing. Everything is awesome!

Your masterpiece inspires me to build 'Poison Ivy's Florist Shop'.

http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=92614

I copy some layout and tile pattern from your building. I hope It is fine without your permission. :sadnew:

Awesome! I'm glad my florist shop inspired you.