Order66

Star wars MTT commercial

I was searching on youtube for lego star wars commercials and i came across a commercial with an MTT. It shows you some features it has and they look pretty cool! If you want to see the video just click

. Enjoy and leave comments !

Like I said over on MCN, that's an awesome commercial. It really shows how amazing the MTT is. It looks to be one of the most well designed SW sets in a long time, and that's a lot considering the number of quality SW sets that have come out lately!

Nice find :-)

It says that it was seen at Toyfair, so I don't think that relates at all to release date :-/

what? the ad? 8-|

Yeah...read the description of the ad on youtube. It says "Seen at Toyfair 2007".

*smacks head in stupidity* :-$

Be better if I had sound, don't know what's wrong with my system. And be better if it played smoothly. Augh!!!

But from what I've seen, *y* , cool!

Edit:

I definitly agree that the new MTT looks really cool. I thought the best part was the knob on the side of the vehicle that you turn to roll the troops out :'-). I can't wait to see how Lego built this mechanism. I thought the commercial was the best I have seen as well. I can't wait to see this on TV in the US.

did any of you see where it says "you can launtch the scouts" on the back of the scout vehicle looks like a new modifed longer rifle, compared to the new guns starwars lego has relised in the past year....intresting! ?

|-/ *

and the trailer for it just looked amazing!!! I'll I have to say to sum that up! :-P

you know that that was already posted above by some other people!

The landing craft commercial is good too, I personally like the animations with all those clones on there charge towards victory! *hooyrah*

did any of you see where it says "you can launtch the scouts" on the back of the scout vehicle looks like a new modifed longer rifle, compared to the new guns starwars lego has relised in the past year....intresting! ?

untitled.jpg

It looks like the standard long rifle behind one of these:

2540.jpg

Nice commercial and find!

It will do a good job in convincing some to buy the MTT.

Yeah...though I'm not a fan of the butt of the gun :-/ It makes it impossible to hold it straight. I really need to mod one of them one of these days

It would be cool if they made they gun so that it went along with the ark of the shoulder! That would eb nice very nice... *sweet*

Nice commercial and find!

It will do a good job in convincing some to buy the MTT.

Bonaparte it had me conviced to buy it evan before the commercial, now, well.... I'll die for it pretty much :-D !

and by the way it doesn't sound like you are going to buy it why so? Is it because you do not want to become less of a pirate fan, or not enough cash if YE OL' PIGGY BANK!

This is a great commercial, and it lets us know that the MTT rolls. Just don't set it on a shelf. Whoops, darn sloped shelves!!

Ok, now that I actually saw it, and heard it, I can comment on it :-) .

Both are great.

And I knew the MTT had wheels!