NiceMarmot

The University of Petraea's Doctorate of Historica Program

I would Like the recieve the following credits for : Recruiting an Old Friend: [General Building] Forced Perspective, [General Building] Microscale, [Geography] Mountains/Cliffs, [Landscape Design] Dense Foliage

It would probably be helpful if you edited that info into your original post (but maybe it's too late to edit now?) [just noticed you did post it on the thread]

Edit: I went through and gave credit to a few of the newer builds but I don't know how far back to go... if those that are missing a few credits could mention it I'd appreciate that! (I also scrolled through the Registar's tracking thread.)

@Wedge, I'm agreeing with Gabe and Kayne on your microscale build. Didn't want to bump it just to say that though.

Edit II: I'm looking for credit for my Rounding up the Herd. Contryside Scene and Raising Livestock.

Edited by Kai NRG

Hey guys & gals,

I'm looking for some credits in my Moruth Watchtower build:

• Architecture - round walls and towers
  • Military Science - fortifications
  • Trade and Law - arresting criminals

Thanks!

I would like to claim the following credits

Nordana Castle, Gatehouse

• Military Science - Fortifications (Explanation needed?)
  • General Building - Movement-enabled (For the brick-built portcullis)

Edited by Gideon

I'd like credit on my Valaryian Trade build for Anthropology, life in Valyrio + city scene, Hydrology, still water, Architecture, advanced windows and window frames. (4 credits)

I'm also missing one vote on my Rounding up the Herd.

I would like to claim the following credits:

Nordana Castle, North Tower

• Landscape Design: Tree (2/3)
  • Landscape Design: Studs up rocks and cliffs
  • Hydrology: Flowing water

Nordana Castle, Great Hall

• General building: Stained glass
  • Anthropology: Life in Avalonia

I'm also still looking for approval of credits on these builds:

Nordana Castle, Gatehouse (1 more)

Book II Challenge 1 A: To Ambush an Ambush (1 more)

Book II Challenge 1 B: Swamplands Tower (1 more)

Book II Challenge 1 C: Recruiting a Cyclops Tribe (1 more)

Edited by Gideon

I still need one more vote for all my credits from A Clever Trap

And I'd like to gain credit for the following UoP certifications: roofing [Architecture], wall techniques [Architecture] (for the log cabin), roof rakes [Architecture], and raising livestock [Agriculture and Zoology]= 4 credits for Valdrfell Stables

I would like to sign up for UoP. I hope that is still possible? If so, here is a MOC in which I ask for 1 credit, minifigure posing. That seems to be the only thing I am really good at. Here is the link: war in the south of the north.

Do I also have to say in which guild I am? Mitgardia it is!

O, and I also have this round tower!

Hope I did this right. If not, please say what I did wrong.

Edited by Alfadas

To avoid bumping (relatively) old threads (7+ days), I'm granting credits here to all claimed credits of the following builds and notifying their creators by private message. I plan on reviewing older builds that are still "stuck" on "review hell", and feel free to remind Kaliphlinites of builds that still need votes for either approval or denial.

These are the builds:

To avoid bumping (relatively) old threads (7+ days), I'm granting credits here to all claimed credits of the following builds and notifying their creators by private message. I plan on reviewing older builds that are still "stuck" on "review hell", and feel free to remind Kaliphlinites of builds that still need votes for either approval or denial.

[...]

Great idea to use this thread for the grading to avoid bumping, much better than just PMing as it can be viewed by everyone :classic:

Actually, as long as they're under a month there's not much problem with bumping a thread (provided it's not something like, 'nice!'), especially in this case, where you're bringing something new up. Nevertheless a good idea to be on the safe side, and thanks!

Yea, for semi-new threads (less than a few weeks old maybe) it's probably ok, but especially if someone decides to claim credits for an old build I think this is a good way to handle it without bumping threads :classic:

I just realized that I haven't posted five builds for the UoP!

Rather than giving you all an extensive list, I direct you all to the list of pending credits I have in the Registrar's thread (page 1 post 12).

Sorry if this brings about any inconvenience.

Edited by Penkid11

I just realized that I haven't posted five builds for the UoP!

Rather than giving you all an extensive list, I direct you all to the list of pending credits I have in the Registrar's thread (page 1 post 12).

Sorry if this brings about any inconvenience.

Saying how many you're missing on each would be nice, but I suppose it's okay as is.

The one I didn't +1 I'll comment on here:

Reclaiming the Fort - Seeing how you haven't got any +1s for this one yet, I'd suggest you take back your claims. It looks too incomplete for either category. The one side of rock is nice, but the other one really detracts from it. And the fortifications are a little too predictable.

Hi all,

What a fantastic idea to get some credit for MOC's, free work and challange builds.

I added my projects to the Doctorate Tracking List: link to Narbilu

Hoping for some credit of you guys.

Regards,

Nar Bilu

@Narbilu, if you could post on the each of the topics with the specific credits desired for that build it would be appreciated. Don't worry about them being bumped, as you are bringing up something new it's fine.

@Narbilu, if you could post on the each of the topics with the specific credits desired for that build it would be appreciated. Don't worry about them being bumped, as you are bringing up something new it's fine.

Done... let the voting begin :)

I saw you had this discussion about bumping threads, but I have to drop my thoughts here as well.

My time on EB and with my bricks are now limited with kids, work and every day life. So for me who comment now and then new mocs gets buried under the older ones.

These older topics get´s comments like

"UoP + on all claims".

I don´t see the value of that topic getting back to life with a comment like that...?

I really like the idea with UoP but couldn´t it get solved smoother?

...I really like the idea with UoP but couldn´t it get solved smoother?

I agree that when that's the only comment there's no need to bump a thread as it can be posted here. However, in the case of narbilu, since he's going to want at least 4 +1s, it makes more sense to bump it.

Theoretically, a MOC is supposed to either pass or fail within ~3 weeks. If we keep having problems with this we could set a time frame I guess (if it's been three weeks since the last +1 retract your claims please). But that seems kind of tough...

The alternative would be that all grading gets done in a specific thread. However, that means graders have to sift through a lot of posts to see how many votes are missing, if they've approved the MOC yet, etc.

If you have an idea please mention it!