Peppermint_M

Action Themes Halloween: Spook Central

I'm Just very happy some kind people have voted for my entry's as there are some top draw build's and i'm not the world's greatest builder but i have really enjoyed building them.

Can I have an Avatars prize Please as I never win anything. Even if I was the only person to enter I would lose.

Avatars will be a random draw. Though this time all tags are up for grabs to all people, so there will be a draw and again until all are won.

When all the contest votes for all four are tallied up and a random avatar entrant is drawn for each tag.

It takes a while to collate the numbers and check that the totals are correct, after which I will post winners to each.

Couldn't everyone who made a Spooky Avatar receive a tag for their efforts?! There were so many great ones, it seems a shame that so many will go unrewarded at the hand of a random draw.

Also, nice job on the whole promotion, Peppermint!! Seems like a mountain of work, but we all enjoyed it!

Ok, as a reward for participating, everyone who entered the avatar contest can register their interest here to have a tag.

If You Entered Alarming Avatars and want a Tag Post In This Thread!

Offcourse I would like to have it! Anyone, I like all of them.

I want a tag.

Edited by SlimShady

I haven't got any tags yet so I'd be happy to get his one, because I really enjoyed the contest and I like the whole theme.

Ok, as a reward for participating, everyone who entered the avatar contest can register their interest here to have a tag.

I would like a tag assuming there is room to add another tag. :classic:

I'd Love a Tag because I don't have any Please

Actually you do have a tag, it is the mitgarida shield. :classic:

mitgardia_silver.png

Thanks for organising the Halloween event! I entered Alarming Avatars and would like a tag too. :classic: Can I please have a Monster bat tag? :wub:

I would also like to receive a tag. I don't have any yet and when I found out the winner will be drawn randomly, I was a bit sad.

Could I have the werewolf one please? Replace the bronze cup if I've run out of slots.