XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Thanks for the responses to the Droid Legs question - much appreciated and I shall have a go at it shortly! Will let you know how I get on!

I've been looking around for some time, and try as I might, I cannot for the life of me find a lego model of the Hex-Droids detailed in Star Wars: Fatal Alliance. Can anyone help?

The problem, I think, in addition to the complexity of the subject, is that there is no graphic and detailed representation of the Hex droids because they appears only in a novel. Hope to be usefull :wink:

Edited by Wedge09

Good morning from the states.

I access this from a mobile phone therefore it gives slight credence to my question.

Are there upgrade tutorials for Lego Star Wars sets? A mix of MOC with official sets? I am aiming to make the best out of my current sets. For example; the Rebel starfighters. I've also started to like the mini ships. What is the best way to find and make them besides buying the original bagged? I'm staying ontop of collecting the planet series and fell in love with them.

Thank you in advance!

Blau

Hi people, more of a request than a question... Is there anyone here or that you know of that plays SW:TOR, has a Sith with access to the Sith Fury Interceptor, and also can use fraps? If you do, can you please send them my way? Many thanks :classic:

What exactly are you after? Video? Of what specifically?

the layout/setup of the interior of the ship, and where the landing gear is situated on the ship and where exactly it retracts into. I have some pictures, but I don't know where certain rooms are inside the ship, or if I have all the rooms etc. So basically, a video footage of its layout.

Here there is a map for the interior, maybe is usefull

http://swtor.wikia.c...me_AREA_Map.png

Most excellent wedge! that is the exact thing I was looking for with regards to the layout!

I have an image of the cockpit area, and the intercom room , I also have an image of the right side of the Holoterminal, and can now corellate where exactly they sit in situation to the interior of the ship, but a video footage, or pictures of each side/walls of every other room would be extremely useful if possible :sweet:

Hi guys. I have some money (just under £180 ) that I want to use to build a Clone Base on a 48x48 baseplate with two levels. Any ideas that could help me to enhance the look or functionality of the base?

After Christmas I was at my cousins house and I helped him build two lego sets. One of them being a Monster Hunter set and the other being a Ninjago set. and I found that it really intrigued me the way it was built and it made me remember how much fun I had last year when I was building sets of my own. But sadly since then I have fallen out of my Lego phase until earlier in the week and now I want to get a new set but I can't figure out what set to get. I only have Star Wars sets and I want to keep with that, but I don't really know what to get. I mean money is not really a problem if it is say a 30-40$ set but I want something that I can have a bunch of fun building. I hope someone can give me a sense of direction of which set to go with.

~Matiam92

Going solely on sets available at the lego s@H website. And a range of 30$-60$. These are the five sets i would choose from in order of how i would get them.

9493 X-Wing

9494 Anakin Interceptor

9492 Tie Fighter

75004 Z-95 Headhunter

75005 Rancor Pit

If you want, just go to the lego S@H site and change the price range and it will give you all the sets available.

Edited by jmagaletta

You have to determine what your priority is as far as style of set goes. Do you want a fighter or speeder? Do you want a playset or battle, or something in between? I always pick the ship that catches my eye the most, or I decide what set has the figs I really want. Personal preference, really. In that price range I would suggest the Naboo Starfighter, Anakin's Jedi Interceptor, or the Bounty Hunter Assult Gunship. All of those are a lot of fun with nice minifigs.

Well, I don't know what your definition of an "intriguing set" is, but I can tell you that you probably wont find a truly interesting set under $50 currently, especially in Star Wars. There are some nice sets in the $50 range, such as the Y-Wing, Naboo Starfighter, or Umbaran MHC, but none of those employ any extraordinary building techniques, except maybe for the latter, but that one might be repetitive to build due to the six legs. If you're looking for the kind of inventive building techniques as seen in Lego's action themes, I think you'll be disappointed because Lego doesn't have nearly as much creative freedom with licensed themes as they do with their own themes. However, you may still enjoy the sets mentioned earlier.

I have sometimes the same problem, I prefer to spend my money in more older sets.

You can have what you like on Bricklink, It's just a suggestion because it's more what I would do.

It's one big or two smaller boxes, something with a lot of figs will be fun to start of.

Just suggestions.

I've got the Umbarran MHC, I personally think that the set is nice. Though I wouldn't say no to the Headhunter.

Outside of Star Wars, the Orc Forge is excellent!

So i am looking at buying the 10188 Death Star. And I was wondering because this set was released in 2008 before TLG used pupils on their Star Wars mini-figs, has TLG updated the mini-figs that come with the set? because it is still for sale on shop.lego.com.

Edited by MandaloretheLesser

So i am looking at buying the 10188 Death Star. And I was wondering because this set was released in 2008 before TLG used pupils on their Star Wars mini-figs, has TLG updated the mini-figs that come with the set? because it is still for sale on shop.lego.com.

I'm rather sure they didn't. At least that's true for Tarkin and the Imperial Troopers.

I think it has not, I got mine in 2009 and there where all without pupils

At shop@home the images which show minifigs haven't got pupils, but it could also be because Lego was to lazy to make new images.

If it really matters to you wheter you will want to buy or not, then I think you should give Lego a call.