XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Any thoughts on what SWL ship this part might be from.

Star_Wars_Lego_004.jpg

There should be a part number printed on the piece somewhere - type that into Bricklink Catalog search, and then click on 'appears in x sets - view them'. This should solve your issue.

EDIT - out of curiosity, I had a look.......

Its part number 30195pb01 - Plate, Modified 2 x 6 with 4 x 8 Half Saucer and Stingray Pattern, from the Aquazone range. It appeared in sets 6199, 6107, 6198.

So thats a big no for a SWL part:(

Edited by harmacy

Heres my question is 5 to 10 pounds a good amount of money for a MISB Chrome :vader:.

I have found that a pound of Lego sells for about $5-9 a pound, depending on source - never pay over $10. Use that and the average for the chromie to see the value.

I have found that a pound of Lego sells for about $5-9 a pound, depending on source - never pay over $10. Use that and the average for the chromie to see the value.

By pound I mean the english currency sorry for the confusion

Hey guys :)

Quick ques.....

I can't decide between a 10030 Star Destroyer or a 10212 Imperial Shuttle that comes out in a few days....any ideas?

and no, i can't purchase both :D

cheers.

I think he means British Pounds. Look here for a price guide. It sounds like an average deal. Not excellent, but not bad :classic:

Hey guys :)

Quick ques.....

I can't decide between a 10030 Star Destroyer or a 10212 Imperial Shuttle that comes out in a few days....any ideas?

and no, i can't purchase both :D

cheers.

Well if it where me I would get the 10030 Star Destroyer because its an older set and it will become harder to find. While the imperial shuttle is just about to be released and it will be round for some time...

Does anyone have any information on when the Lego Star Wars minifig-style alarm clocks are coming out? I remember reading about them (and seeing pictures) back in February. I figured by now we would at least have some info on availability/pricing.

Topic already pinned, nice! This is much more newbie-friendly and more accessible now that is pinned. Kim/Stash, could you please correct the minor typo (quesions) in the title? Sorry for my hastily-prepared title, silly me for not proofreading it before posting. Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks Kim/Stash for fixing the title and subtitle. I've also edited the first post for a more appropriate introduction.

Edited by KielDaMan

Topic already pinned, nice! This is much more newbie-friendly and more accessible now that is pinned. Kim/Stash, could you please correct the minor typo (quesions) in the title? Sorry for my hastily-prepared title, silly me for not proofreading it before posting. Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks Kim/Stash for fixing the title and subtitle. I've also edited the first post for a more appropriate introduction.

Hey guys, where does one normally find poly bag sets like the mini vehicles other than online?

Hey guys, where does one normally find poly bag sets like the mini vehicles other than online?

I belive they get stuffed into special sets for special occasions. They also get released and events like ComicCon... I think.

For the Watto minifig, is his head and wings one piece that fits over the torso (like chewbacca and the ewoks) or is the whole upper body one piece?

For the Watto minifig, is his head and wings one piece that fits over the torso (like chewbacca and the ewoks) or is the whole upper body one piece?

Yeah it one piece. See here.

I belive they get stuffed into special sets for special occasions. They also get released and events like ComicCon... I think.

Or store promos.

I got the MINI ARC-170 free with SW purchase at TRU in '05.

Does anyone have any information on when the Lego Star Wars minifig-style alarm clocks are coming out? I remember reading about them (and seeing pictures) back in February. I figured by now we would at least have some info on availability/pricing.

Wow those look cool. How big are those? are they the same size as the flashlight? Or the headlight?

where can I get instructions for cube dudes bounty hunters?

Right HERE

*oh2* Thank you so much for those Instructions KimT :grin: . I should of asked that question earlier.

That wouldn't have mattered as I just uploaded it today.

I know a page is missing - I was a little absent minded when scanning :laugh:

I'll get it fixed - tomorrow hopefully.

Soon I'll upload the San Diego Comic Con Clone Wars Edition Cubedudes.

Does anyone know if Lego has plans to make a set of Grievous,s ship the Invisible Hand ?