XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

1 minute ago, Sir Gareth said:

Hence the, "would" :wink: It is more a theoretical question.

Wookieepedia says

Grand Admirals were distinguished by their white uniforms and golden shoulder boards

To reiterate, 

44 minutes ago, Sir Gareth said:

Would an Admiral Thrawn dress in the traditional dark-bluish grey Imperial attire?

(i.e. Prior to promotion following the Battle of Batonn.)

2 hours ago, Sir Gareth said:

To reiterate, 

:def_shrug: Not too sure then.

Also, any ideas on how to make a LEGO Bothan?

1 hour ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Every Lego Bothan I've seen (at least purist ones) use the Shredder head from TMNT, as it's the closest thing available.

Another quick question: is the AT-ST worth it at full price for $49.99? I'm not feeling sold at the local price (which translates to the above)

1 hour ago, VaderFan2187 said:

1 hour ago, starwars4ever said:

Every Lego Bothan I've seen (at least purist ones) use the Shredder head from TMNT, as it's the closest thing available.

Yeah I'd say the same thing except Master Splinter. His head seems to fit the best :classic:

26 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Another quick question: is the AT-ST worth it at full price for $49.99? I'm not feeling sold at the local price (which translates to the above)

I'd say it is a solid set. Definitely worth picking up. I managed to get mine on sale($32 USD), so if you don't mind waiting you could probably get it for cheaper eventually.

Just now, FishW said:

I'd say it is a solid set. Definitely worth picking up. I managed to get mine on sale($32 USD), so if you don't mind waiting you could probably get it for cheaper eventually.

But what about full price? It's tall, but I feel the very skinny legs add to that illusion. 

2 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

But what about full price? It's tall, but I feel the very skinny legs add to that illusion. 

True the legs don't seem super skinny to me, but they do add a lot to the overall size. Personally I'd probably say if you want it but aren't sure on the prize, just wait till it goes on sale in a few months and pick it up, or if it doesn't go on sale pick it up at a later date. For $50(if that's USD) I'd wait till it went down to $40(which is what it retails for in the US), $50 seems a bit high in my opinion. It's definitely a good set given it functions as both Rogue One and Original Trilogy, plus it has Baze who is exclusive to the set, but given only 1 super exclusive figure I'm sure you could stand to wait a bit till it drops in price.

3 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

I bought it at around 45$ equivalent, and I have absolutely no regrets. I'd say go for it. I know many say it's too tall, but I personally don't think so, I have it next to the hovertank on display, and it looks great. I don't think the legs are too skinny at all. The real deal has really skinny legs, as it should, that's why we call it chicken walker after all :)

6 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Your mileage may vary, but to me no Lego is worth its full price.

The 2014 wave seemed pretty reasonable at full price but nothing since then had warranted it although the at st is a solid build at 39.99 retail in the USA.  But I have always seen it at 20% off.

Hey guys,

Have been meaning to get the 2013 At te for a while now but haven't been able to. Is Bricklink a trusted site to buy off? I'm also in the U.K. so does anyone have any good shops that sell old Lego? 

Much appreciated. 

20 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

≈36 I think when it's flat? I will double check later if you want

Yes please, that would be much appreciated. 

Just now, BrickLord123 said:

Yes please, that would be much appreciated. 

Just counted my physical version. I think 35 studs when placed as a flat wall. :)

Bear in mind the leaves stick out on the sides of the tree.

Edited by VaderFan2187

20 hours ago, Sir Gareth said:

To reiterate, 

Isn't the figure in the white tunic in the Phantom II Admiral Thrawn rather than Grand Admiral anyway?

56 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

Hey guys,

Have been meaning to get the 2013 At te for a while now but haven't been able to. Is Bricklink a trusted site to buy off? I'm also in the U.K. so does anyone have any good shops that sell old Lego? 

Much appreciated. 

BrickLink is a very trusted site but as with anywhere it's down to the individual seller. Why not do a search for the AT-TE and then look for sellers located in the UK and you can then view the by price and look at their feedback rating.

I've actually picked up a Lego collection from someone entering a dark age and in it I've gone through the figures and there's the figures from that very AT-TE in it so I'm assuming in the mountains of bricks I've received there's an AT-TE in there somewhere. Minus the instructions of course.

1 hour ago, Robianco said:

Isn't the figure in the white tunic in the Phantom II Admiral Thrawn rather than Grand Admiral anyway?

BrickLink is a very trusted site but as with anywhere it's down to the individual seller. Why not do a search for the AT-TE and then look for sellers located in the UK and you can then view the by price and look at their feedback rating.

I've actually picked up a Lego collection from someone entering a dark age and in it I've gone through the figures and there's the figures from that very AT-TE in it so I'm assuming in the mountains of bricks I've received there's an AT-TE in there somewhere. Minus the instructions of course.

Okay brilliant! Thank you. Sounds like you've had a good deal. Good luck searching through the montain but I bet it's worth it when you can get it all assembled.

Hopefully I can find a good price from a trusted seller. Wish me luck! 

Edited by ArrowBricks

1 minute ago, ArrowBricks said:

Okay brilliant! Thank you. Sounds like you've had a good deal. Good luck searching through the montain but I bet it's worth it when you can get it all assembled. 

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=75019-1&name=AT-TE&category=[Star Wars][Star Wars Episode 2]#T=S&O={}

Quick link for you :)

So I finally got around to opening my sealed 75020 (Jabba's Sail Barge) that I bought about a year ago. The box was sealed and all the bags appear sealed but there's no minifigures at all. 

Has anyone ever experienced this? I'm quite annoyed as obviously there's a lot of unique minifigures that are quite expensive! 

Just now, Super Hans said:

So I finally got around to opening my sealed 75020 (Jabba's Sail Barge) that I bought about a year ago. The box was sealed and all the bags appear sealed but there's no minifigures at all. 

Has anyone ever experienced this? I'm quite annoyed as obviously there's a lot of unique minifigures that are quite expensive! 

WHAT?! No, this has never happened to me before. *oh2*

You'd best contact customer service :classic:

3 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Just counted my physical version. I think 35 studs when placed as a flat wall. :)

Bear in mind the leaves stick out on the sides of the tree.

Thanks so much. Sorry for being a nuisance, but do you know so long it is with the corner wall folded? 

1 hour ago, BrickLord123 said:

Thanks so much. Sorry for being a nuisance, but do you know so long it is with the corner wall folded? 

29 studs wide, around 13 studs deep (minus tree leaves). Bear in mind that the plate used for the sliding door juts out at the back.

6 hours ago, Robianco said:

It's a real problem because the uniform is that of a grand admiral, but the insignia is just an admiral. If he really was "admiral thrawn", he would presumably use the same or slightly updated to current style Piett torso.