XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

What's the typical price of the new veRion white boba fett? Would $8 shipped on ebay usually sell fast?

Check on Bricklink. That's usually the best way to determine the average going price for minifigures.

Should I try brick linking clean stormtroopers (roughly 6 for $40) or wait until Rogue comes out and hope them appearing in more sets brings the market price down?

Should I try brick linking clean stormtroopers (roughly 6 for $40) or wait until Rogue comes out and hope them appearing in more sets brings the market price down?

That's a bit of a crapshoot- you buy them now, you know what you're getting. We really have no idea what the Rogue One sets are gonna contain, and there are rumors of several new trooper types in the film, which will undoubtedly appear in sets, minimizing the number of plain stormtroopers in the sets and on Bricklink. And you'd have to wait a month or two after the sets come out for sellers to buy the sets and get the figs on Bricklink, increasing your wait time. And by that time, you probably could have found some sweet deals on Bricklink.

And what's the cheapest RO set gonna be, like $20? If there were 3 or more clean stormtroopers in that set you could buy two of those puppies, but that's a pipe dream.

That's a bit of a crapshoot- you buy them now, you know what you're getting. We really have no idea what the Rogue One sets are gonna contain, and there are rumors of several new trooper types in the film, which will undoubtedly appear in sets, minimizing the number of plain stormtroopers in the sets and on Bricklink. And you'd have to wait a month or two after the sets come out for sellers to buy the sets and get the figs on Bricklink, increasing your wait time. And by that time, you probably could have found some sweet deals on Bricklink.

And what's the cheapest RO set gonna be, like $20? If there were 3 or more clean stormtroopers in that set you could buy two of those puppies, but that's a pipe dream.

Cheapest RO set is forty dollars excluding the constraction figures :(. I really hope Lego doesn't feel compelled to add some silly variation on the R1 regular stormies.

I would wait till maybe a couple months from now. Star Wars fever is about to pick up with the DVD/Blu-Ray release next week. The best time for prices is always when people are generally not paying attention. So, sometime between next month and before Force Friday.

The sandcrawler will be in stock until September, right?

UCS sets don't have a set retirement date so it could happen at any time. It will most likely be available in September but not guaranteed.

Generally, they don't, because there's no need to. Once Lego says they're "retiring soon", people tend to buy them up.

Any chance we will ever see a star destroyer in a USC set again. TY .

At this point it's really hard to say. Lego have been doing quite a few redesigns of UCS lately. TIE Fighter, Sandcrawler, Snowspeeder. (Just to name a few). So I think a New Star Destroyer is possible.

Well Tariq we can hope and cross our fingers. Its been a long time coming but I have plenty of patience .Thank you for your feedback. cheers!

@Kman860: The US LEGO website and my local LEGO store had it in stock before Christmas. It's been "sold out" for the last few months. I don't think the website had it listed as "retired product" until March 1st. I got one from Amazon at normal retail price at the beginning of November.

Edited by JPN366

So, I want to build the 10195 Republic Dropship, make my own MOD/MOC of it. I'm not committed to the original color. I open to suggestions for a re-color. Instead of white with blue, I was thinking green with blue, orange with blue or yellow with blue. If anybody has an idea of what they think would look good, I'm all ears. Or, if it would be easier to find the pieces in white? Or what color would it be easiest to find for the majority of the pieces, outside of gray or light gray. I might also make some minor changes and add more weaponry. Thanks for any input or ideas!

Does anyone have pictures of the regular Millennium Falcon sets (#75105 or #7965 and not UCS) compared to a regular and UCS Slave 1 (#75060)?

I'm curious how the two scale together since the actual ships are fairly large in length (Millenium Falcon ~34.5 meters and Slave 1 ~21.5 meters)

I wondered if anyone could help me: on the Lego website a few years ago there were two short lego star wars films made partly using stop motion. These films chronicled the whole star wars saga. They did not feature much music. The figures used were all yellow. I think these films were on the lego website between around 2005 and 2010 (or at one point between those years. I can't find them on YouTube and I am trying to find them with the way back machine. Can anyone help find them?

If you wanted to know, this is what I was referring to:

http://web.archive.org/web/20061118050602/http://www.lego.com/starwars/scrroom.asp?id=1

So far I have found the first one on YouTube:

Hello, I'm new to this website so please forgive me if this is the wrong section or anything else. I am trying to decide whether to purchase 75103 First Order Transporter, 75094 Imperial Shuttle Tydirium, or 75046 Coruscant Police Gunship. They are all around the same price, so I am mostly just looking for people's opinions. Thank you for reading! :classic:

In before this topic gets merged. First Order Transporter has a really good figure selection. To make the vehicle look better you have to extend it with your own parts but then it looks awesome.

I don't own the other two but Shuttle Tydirium has gotten a lot of great reviews from what i've heard. As a Clone Wars fan the Coruscant Police Gunship never interest me because the vehicle isn't $100 dollars worthy to me and the figure section is too small and not that great. Plus as I look at the difference between the onscreen ship and the model there are some discrepancies most notably the vliewscreens.

Edited by Forresto