Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

She just drives the bounty. She built another robot. So? At least Misako is integral to the story. Without her, the end of the Ninjago would be at hand. Nya just does whatever the Ninja don't. She could have at least been a stone army spy. Ninjago is that kind of show where the villains would believe it.

Where would the ninja be if she didn't drive the bounty? Or if she hadn't built the robot? I agree, she sure doesn't do much, but I think she's still an important part of the group.

Where would the ninja be if she didn't drive the bounty? Or if she hadn't built the robot? I agree, she sure doesn't do much, but I think she's still an important part of the group.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that she is important, they just don't make a big deal about it. I guess my soft spot for Samurai X is aching for her back :tongue: . She was epic. From first sight I knew I had to get her, whoever she really was. She was just so developed last season that I guess I kind of miss her being a big part of the show.

I'm sad about her minor role too, but the only way I can see that they could have given her a central role again would involve a set featuring a giant version of her earlier mech.

Edited by DraikNova

I can already tell that General Kozu is going to die.

Of course, isn't that what always happens to the bad-guy generals? :pir-grin: I do wonder how though. . .

She just drives the bounty. She built another robot. So? At least Misako is integral to the story. Without her, the end of the Ninjago would be at hand. Nya just does whatever the Ninja don't. She could have at least been a stone army spy. Ninjago is that kind of show where the villains would believe it.

I'd rather have Nya do what the Ninja don't than have the writers going to unnecessary lengths to create problems the other characters can't solve on their own. Admittedly someone else could steer the Bounty, but as far as making a battle mech is concerned, there's no character in the main cast who's better-equipped for that task than she is. Zane's dad could do it, but at that point he just starts to become a walking, talking plot device.

Of course, isn't that what always happens to the bad-guy generals? :pir-grin: I do wonder how though. . .

I reckon he will fall into that dark matter stuff after an "intense" battle with someone. I hope it isn't Sensei Wu again. Think about it, Sensei battled Pythor and Samukai before their demise (might I say he lost both :laugh: )

I found what appears to be episode 24!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6voMRpVb0M

Surprisingly, unlike previous episodes, they haven't updated the intro as soon as the characters get new suits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwO3ZhPMFwI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6CK9ARan-A

And all that talk about Nya not having a central story role is gone.

More importantly, we didn't see Garmatron earlier. I still highly doubt it's that tank-thing though. And the place shown seems horribly similar to the temple of light.

Edited by DraikNova

MUST RESIST!!! You people are going to be the death of me.

Please, use spoiler tags to your fullest until any leaked episode has officially aired in North America. Thank you.

Awesome episode. I have nothing to say more. Just awesome.

Yes, that was a really great episode, although the bad quality was tough to understand sometimes. Too bad

Nya got caught instead of Misako. Oh well.

Surprisingly, unlike previous episodes, they haven't updated the intro as soon as the characters get new suits.

I think the reason they didn't change it is because the ninja still have their golden weapons and they would have to make a whole new intro for the new weapons.

But certainly another amazing episode.

Misako and Garmadon meeting again was great. I never thought Lloyd would blast Garmadon, but I was on the edge of my seat regardless. And Nya getting captured again! Never saw that coming. I don't feel that Zane and Jay's vehicles will appear which is a bummer.

. . .

. . . I don't feel that Zane and Jay's vehicles will appear which is a bummer.

You're probably right there. Although, if (Jay especially) needs it to

rescue Nya,

they might use one at least. I'd really like to see what they (would) look like in the show.

Who knows?

Zane's vehicle might appear when they reveal Garmatron in the show and Jay's, like you said, could appear when he rescues Nya.

Who knows?

Zane's vehicle might appear when they reveal Garmatron in the show and Jay's, like you said, could appear when he rescues Nya.

As I've said, I'm fairly certain the Garmatron might have been that tank that appears here when the Ninja rescue Zane. It has some distinct differences from the Garmatron in the set, but that could just be a matter of it being based on a preliminary model, just like many things in the series (a particular example is the tread assault). It's a shame that we never seem to see it from any better angles, though, or it would be a lot more certain whether it was in fact the Garmatron. But the fact that its entire shape seems to be defined by the samurai motif is a pretty good indicator.

On a side note, the release date for the next Ninjago DVD has been pushed back two weeks to December 11. Not that it makes any real difference to me since I was planning to wait for the full season to come out on DVD next year, rather than getting this one which is just "Darkness Shall Rise" through "The Stone Army".

As I've said, I'm fairly certain the Garmatron might have been that tank that appears here when the Ninja rescue Zane. It has some distinct differences from the Garmatron in the set, but that could just be a matter of it being based on a preliminary model, just like many things in the series (a particular example is the tread assault). It's a shame that we never seem to see it from any better angles, though, or it would be a lot more certain whether it was in fact the Garmatron. But the fact that its entire shape seems to be defined by the samurai motif is a pretty good indicator.

Maybe, but the Weapon was only created just now, and besides, Garmatron the set dos'nt even come with Garmadon, which dos'nt seem to make any sense.

As I've said, I'm fairly certain the Garmatron might have been that tank that appears here when the Ninja rescue Zane. . .

Have you watched the next episode (The Last Hope) yet?

It's hard to hear, but I'm pretty sure that at the very end when the clock has ticked to 0 and the superweapon is being created, either Garmadon or the overlord says that the super weapon is in fact Garmatron. Admitidly, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure about that. But if if weren't for that fact, I would agree with you. . .

Maybe, but the Weapon was only created just now, and besides, Garmatron the set dos'nt even come with Garmadon, which dos'nt seem to make any sense.

I haven't seen Episode 24 yet, so it's possible you know something I don't, but I had thought the Garmatron was just another Stone Army vehicle, and not connected with the weapon Garmadon was building. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I haven't seen Episode 24 yet, so it's possible you know something I don't, but I had thought the Garmatron was just another Stone Army vehicle, and not connected with the weapon Garmadon was building. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The weapon that Garmadon is building is called Garmatron.

OK, cool, that makes sense. I haven't seen the episode (waiting for the US airdate) so I was missing that key piece of info.

Its the kimono suits in next years sets

Check the date of what you're replying to. That's a post from April, back when the only information we had on this season was the episode titles and a bunch of bogus episode summaries based on those titles. In those summaries, the Stone Army was purported to be another faction of the pirates (which were assumed to be the main villains of next year's sets instead of the antagonists of a single episode), and the ninja's next costumes were purported to be "PWR armor". In fact, no such armor exists, and the ninja's new costumes are something entirely different.

But yeah, try not to reply to things that old. It's not against the rules or anything (unless you're reviving a dead topic), but even if that member is still around, they're probably well aware of the ninja's new costumes by now.