Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Episode 74 is the last one in the season, right?

We still know nothing about the new Samurai X, and why have Ray and Maya look so young while Wu's looked ancient for years? This season has too many holes...

8 hours ago, Master_Data said:

Hide contents

We still know nothing about the new Samurai X, and why have Ray and Maya look so young while Wu's looked ancient for years? This season has too many holes...

Apparently there's an explanation for Wu's overly-increased age, according to Tommy Andreasen.

On 4/21/2017 at 1:35 AM, Master_Data said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

That first one's not really a hole, it's a plot point to be addressed in the future. Tommy A. said that Ray and Maya look young because Elemental Masters age differently than normal people. As for Wu, the explanation they seem to be going with is that he looked young for a long time, and then aged very quickly because of.. unknown reasons that we may learn at some point.

On a related note, according to Tommy-boy, there are three theories that can be deduced from the show about how and why Wu aged so quickly in the decade between Battle Between Brothers and the pilot. So.. that's something to have fun with.

On an unrelated note, the Hageman Bros. asked for the fan's opinions on who they'd want to see as the focus of a spin-off series, so that's pretty neat. There might be something to look forward to in a couple years or less if anything ever comes of that.

On 24. 4. 2017 at 4:51 AM, GarmaFan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That first one's not really a hole, it's a plot point to be addressed in the future. Tommy A. said that Ray and Maya look young because Elemental Masters age differently than normal people. As for Wu, the explanation they seem to be going with is that he looked young for a long time, and then aged very quickly because of.. unknown reasons that we may learn at some point.

On an unrelated note, the Hageman Bros. asked for the fan's opinions on who they'd want to see as the focus of a spin-off series, so that's pretty neat. There might be something to look forward to in a couple years or less if anything ever comes of that.

Spinn-off series? How about "Starfearer, the adventures of Fritz Donnegan", I would really love to know who the Imperial Sludge is.:grin:

RE: spinoff, Jay is the goofiest, so he could pull it off. A distant second is Zane.

Not a fan of Dareth. Ronin's attitude is not suitable to carry a spinoff.

I'd like to see specials where Ninjago crosses over with Nexo Knights or Chima, etc. or significant City characters cameo in Ninjago.

I'd watch the heck out of a show about Young Wu, Garmadon, and the Elemental Masters. From the Serpentine War to Battle Between Brothers, there's plenty of room for stories. Like, forty years worth.

I'd like to see the First Spinjitzu Master's time. I think it would be really cool if he had four elemental bodyguards/students as well.

But the twist is, they live in the time of the 1990's NInja series. Meaning we get to see some classic medieval Japan settings, and more realistic aesthetics combined with enemies out of Ninjago's pandora box. Maybe some sort of zombie-vampire hybrid? Who are also ninja?

The story would be about the 4 covert-samurai disciples protecting the SFM and unraveling the mystery of the enemies. A skulkin leader would probably be the culprit.

Edited by gamejutzu

Side question:

I would like to start watching some of the Ninjago shows, but since there are multiple seasons: what is the most efficient way to start? Is there a season where I can start without missing too much or should I just start from the start (season 1)?

57 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

Side question:

I would like to start watching some of the Ninjago shows, but since there are multiple seasons: what is the most efficient way to start? Is there a season where I can start without missing too much or should I just start from the start (season 1)?

Start with the pilot episodes. Then watch the seasons in order.

It starts a bit childish but grows-up exponentially.

Edited by Penkid11

4 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

Side question:

The season order can be confusing depending on where you see it. But the pilot episodes (and six 2 minute mini-movies which add to lore) are essentially "season 0", and after that is where the TV show starts (season 1)

Edited by gamejutzu

On 5/13/2017 at 9:18 PM, legozebra said:

PSA - first five Hands of Time episodes out now on the CN app!

Day of the Departed was on the CN app as well right? So i'd assume they don't allow for recording, since no one posted DoD in HD for a month and it was supposedly on the CN app.

Edited by gamejutzu

4 hours ago, gamejutzu said:

Day of the Departed was on the CN app as well right? So i'd assume they don't allow for recording, since no one posted DoD in HD for a month and it was supposedly on the CN app.

I have tried recording it in every way possible to no avail, so yeah, unfortunately no recording. I may be able to grab the audio and splice it with an alternate language version, but it won't be in HD sadly...

And yeah, the app has every episode since Rebooted.

Edited by legozebra

Kisscartoon would have posted the new episodes in HD if it wasn't down... It looks like no other websites are actively putting up the episodes, and it's been 2 days since the 16th (stuff is usually put up online about a day after). It looks like it's back to the month long wait once more... :look:

Edited by gamejutzu

21 hours ago, gamejutzu said:

Kisscartoon would have posted the new episodes in HD if it wasn't down... It looks like no other websites are actively putting up the episodes, and it's been 2 days since the 16th (stuff is usually put up online about a day after). It looks like it's back to the month long wait once more... :look:

I've been extracting the audio and splicing them to the non-English versions. I've only done one so far but can do the rest if people are interested. I'll put them up on Google Drive and share out the folder here.

10 hours ago, legozebra said:

Does this work? 

Thanks, that's much better than the other audio mixes around. I certainly wouldn't mind if you did more (how long is the process anyway?), but it seems taxing, like the HoT translations we got some months ago.

Edited by gamejutzu

2 hours ago, gamejutzu said:

Thanks, that's much better than the other audio mixes around. I certainly wouldn't mind if you did more (how long is the process anyway?), but it seems taxing, like the HoT translations we got some months ago.

I'm already on "Secrets Discovered" and plan to do the full season, they're just taking forever to upload. The process is basically I record my computer's inbuilt audio as I play the entire video, and extensively edit the audio afterwards to cut out advertisements, jumps, lagging, etc. It's time-consuming but I'm happy to do it for everyone as it's been forever already and I'd hate to keep it all to myself.

I finally watched all the episodes of Season 7, now when should Season 8 start?

Edited by Ordinareo

20 hours ago, Ordinareo said:

I finally watched all the episodes of Season 7, now when should Season 8 start?

Probably around next year, perhaps in the summer/fall as they wouldn't want it to coincide with the movie sets...

23 minutes ago, legozebra said:

Probably around next year, perhaps in the summer/fall as they wouldn't want it to coincide with the movie sets...

Ah, alright, that's reasonable.

I don't know if its allowed to be talked about here. But if anyone would like a link to a site for at least Episode 1-6 (That's as far as I am right now with links that work) then just PM me here or on my flickr :thumbup:

On 5/19/2017 at 0:42 AM, legozebra said:

58 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

But if anyone would like a link to a site for at least Episode 1-6 (That's as far as I am right now with links that work) then just PM me here or on my flickr :thumbup:

yeah

Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD-998XiLU 8 (I spaced the 8 out) is episode 71 in pretty good audio and in 720p. Someone might want to add this one to their collection before it's gone.