Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

By the way, didn't Hands of Time premiere in the UK yesterday? Did anyone get a clean recording? Or is it showing some other day?

Edited by gamejutzu

5 hours ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

I wonder if they can use a male/male 3.5mm audio cable to output from TV earphone out to PC mic in and use Sound Recorder to grab the audio cleanly.

That was what I was hoping as well. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how many adults/knowledgeable kidsĀ would be watching and interested to share the audio online. Hopefully something other than a shoddy cam job will emerge, but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Apparently the UK premiere is in April? Is that the closest we'll get to potentially getting a good HoT recording?

The first episode of the new season is showing up on my virgin media (UK) for Monday 3rd April and it seems that there's also new episodes on the 4th,5th & 6th then the following Mon -Thurs (that's according to my planner of recordings) can't wait !Ā 

3 hours ago, Benny benny BENNY said:

The first episode of the new season is showing up on my virgin media (UK) for Monday 3rd April and it seems that there's also new episodes on the 4th,5th & 6th then the following Mon -Thurs (that's according to my planner of recordings) can't wait !Ā 

Cool...

The US will be getting it April 1st, however.

4 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

Ah, so this is what Ninjago has been reduced to, eh? An April Fool's joke? Is that all this show is to Cartoon Network? A JOKE?!

Kidding, can't wait. It'd be great if we got the second half of the season in English first..

Hopefully it won't be butt-early in the morning, like NEXO Knights. They've never done that to Ninjago.. yet.

Edited by GarmaFan

I wouldn't call Ninjago a saturday morning style show. It's more like a hyped highlight of the channel, like the CW DC shows. From what I see, NK has episodic shenanigans, unlike ninjago. Stuff like that is usually shown in the morning.

Also, once again some unique naming on the whip, can't wait to hearĀ the whole thing in a couple of days. It's been a ton of waiting for Hands of Time, and along the wayĀ I got spoiled on the ending and somehow even stuff from next season. I guess that's what I get for sticking aroundĀ :roflmao:

Does anyone recommend waiting for the season to be complete, then watching it all? I don't have a TV, so i'll be counting on someone with a TV recorder to capture it.

Edited by gamejutzu

1 hour ago, gamejutzu said:

I wouldn't call Ninjago a saturday morning style show. It's more like a hyped highlight of the channel, like the CW DC shows. From what I see, NK has episodic shenanigans, unlike ninjago. Stuff like that is usually shown in the morning.

Also, once again some unique naming on the whip, can't wait to hearĀ the whole thing in a couple of days. It's been a ton of waiting for Hands of Time, and along the wayĀ I got spoiled on the ending and somehow even stuff from next season. I guess that's what I get for sticking aroundĀ :roflmao:

Does anyone recommend waiting for the season to be complete, then watching it all? I don't have a TV, so i'll be counting on someone with a TV recorder to capture it.

Since it's airing in the US I'd assume/hope it'd be available on the usual sites like KissCartoon (fingers crossed) in high quality.

KissCartoon is still down... (Don't go on the one's that are active, cos thy're Phishing sites :/)Ā But other sites should be fine. As for the date and time of airing, I don't get why Cartoon Network has relegated Ninjago to such a minor show.

2 hours ago, gamejutzu said:

ugh, well at the very least the 3 new tracks will be released tomorrow :/

New tracks as in new songs by the fold?

2 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

New tracks as in new songs by the fold?

Yeah. Was tracks the right word to call them? Tracks as in music tracks?

15 minutes ago, gamejutzu said:

Yeah. Was tracks the right word to call them? Tracks as in music tracks?

Why is it all of the ninjago waves got unique songs to them yet Posession only got a remixed weekend whip.

15 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

Just checked the Cartoon Network schedule for Saturday, and.. no Ninjago.Ā 

http://tv.twcc.com/listings/cartoon-network#01-Apr-2017

Apparently there's a preview screening of the first two episodes at a BAFTA event on that day.Ā 

That's probably what he was referring to. *sigh* :/

Ā 

Wait - darn, that's really disappointing. It's hard to believe too as the Fold even made a big announcement and everything, but I guess mistakes can happen.

Since where I live is already the 1at of April, the 3 Hands of Time songs are already available for me on Spotify.

Here's a short review:Ā 

The temporal whip reassemble the original whip the most comparing to the other whips. It sorta mimicked the forward timeblade's effect in the middle part, which is kinda weird tbh. But overall it's a good remix of the whip.

Rise of the vermillion sorta gives out the vibe of the day of the departed song from day of the departed, which is awesome. This song sounds darker than the other two, which I really like. Overall, this is the best out of the 3 new songs.

Last but not least, the time is now is pretty... chill. I really liked the chorus part, and there really aren't much to say about it.

Overall these 3 songs are surprisingly good, they're better than what I expected them to be.

Tommy just tweeted a picture with 3 Season 8 spoilers, and only 2 of them are real.

Ā 

I'm hoping the 1&2 ones are real, cuz I don't really want another new ninja. But if Lloyd is going full on master, it's totally possible that we'll be getting a new ninja. The recurring villains could be the time twins and Pythor.

Edited by NinjaJayNuva

6 hours ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

Do all parts and minifigure parts in the TV show have actual physical parts you can order from Bricks & Pieces?

No, not necessarily. A lot of stuff in the show is not modeled on specific LEGO parts, but instead more open to interpretation in terms of how it'd be built. And even among things that are modeled after specific LEGO parts, some aren't available physically in the correct colors (like young Lloyd's hair in seasons 1 and 2).

15 hours ago, NinjaJayNuva said:

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

I'm hoping the 1&2 ones are real, cuz I don't really want another new ninja. But if Lloyd is going full on master, it's totally possible that we'll be getting a new ninja. The recurring villains could be the time twins and Pythor.

I don't even know why I looked, but none of those really count as spoilers. They don't spoil anything about last season.

6 hours ago, gamejutzu said:

I don't even know why I looked, but none of those really count as spoilers. They don't spoil anything about last season.

Well they're "spoilers" for season 8, some people may not want to know anything about it yetĀ 

10 hours ago, NinjaJayNuva said:

Well they're "spoilers" for season 8, some people may not want to know anything about it yetĀ 

But it's like saying lloyd will mix different colored clothes in the washĀ "Cole will eat cake". It's technically a spoiler, but it doesn't spoil anything that you'd actually care about.

It's like watching a sneak peek of the next season (which majority of fans do). In fact those actually spoil more than the list TA put up.

Edited by gamejutzu

Honestly I hope there is no new ninja joining the team. The lego ninjago movie will probably have 3 waves like the lego movie and possibly lego batman movie so if there is a new ninja showing up then we probably won't see them in a set until 2019 so I hope it's just villains like the time twins and Cole singingĀ 

Edited by Falconfan1414

11 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Honestly I hope there is no new ninja joining the team. The lego ninjago movie will probably have 3 waves like the lego movie and possibly lego batman movie so if there is a new ninja showing up then we probably won't see them in a set until 2019 so I hope it's just villains like the time twins and Cole singingĀ 

Yeah, I'm fine with Nya since she's been in the main team since the beginning, but a whole new ninja would upset the "balance".