Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

4 hours ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

Or Echo Zane...I still vote Echo Zane

Nah, I kinda want Echo Zane to stay as a rather goofy character, like Dareth.

Okay... I'm gonna assume Nya does NOT know who the samurai is and just happened to mention Skylor.
So Skylor, PIXAL, and Echo Zane are our top 3 picks.

Just to say something new, TA said Yang and Julien had some kind of connection. Yang's a ghost in that picture of them, so you can assume he interacted with JulienĀ after his transformation. What did he need? Inventions to contain spirits, like the jar holding the lantern?

Edited by gamejutzu

Spoiler

I don't know who the samurai will be, it's pretty much impossible to guess though. I do hope Pixal will come back, I always liked the character. What does everyone think will happen to Wu?Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Sunset550 said:
Ā  Hide contents

I don't know who the samurai will be, it's pretty much impossible to guess though. I do hope Pixal will come back, I always liked the character. What does everyone think will happen to Wu?Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

He's lost in time...

Ā 

5 hours ago, gamejutzu said:

Okay... I'm gonna assume Nya does NOT know who the samurai is and just happened to mention Skylor.

Just to say something new, TA said Yang and Julien had some kind of connection. Yang's a ghost in that picture of them, so you can assume he interacted with JulienĀ after his transformation. What did he need? Inventions to contain spirits, like the jar holding the lantern?

Wait, when did Tommy said that? And I high picture are you referring to? Did I miss something?

12 minutes ago, NinjaJayNuva said:

Wait, when did Tommy said that? And I high picture are you referring to? Did I miss something?

The picture from the Dark Island Trilogy book featuring them together:

Ā 

Dark Island 03 HoT Teaser

Ā 

4 hours ago, legozebra said:

Oh. Seeing it now, he could very well be human too.Ā 

But Yang looks young, while Julien has white hair and more significant wrinkles? Zane lived with Julien while his hair was still brown... So are Julien and possibly Zane older than Yang?Ā But Ray and Maya also both have white hair, throwingĀ thatĀ observation out as well.
But why does Yang have a black beard while everyone else doesn't have shading on their hair (especially Ray, who also has black hair)? Is that an inconsistency or was that intentional?

Edited by gamejutzu

9 hours ago, legozebra said:

The picture from the Dark Island Trilogy book featuring them together:

Ā 

Ā 

Didn't Tommy said it was an error? I think it's supposed to be Saunders.

16 hours ago, gamejutzu said:

Don't forgetĀ 

Spoiler

Ronin. He mysteriously vanished, plus he likes mechs.

Ā 

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ronin. He mysteriously vanished, plus he likes mechs.

Ā 

Is this about the new Samurai? Do they also have a mech?

On the topic of the samurai, do Ronin and the Samurai ever appear in the same shot? And if they do, remember how good Ronin's holographic technology is. He can generate a realistic cliff wall. So if the Samurai and Ronin do appear in the same shot, he could be using some of that.

Just now, gamejutzu said:

Is this about the new Samurai? Do they also have a mech?

On the topic of the samurai, do Ronin and the Samurai ever appear in the same shot? And if they do, remember how good Ronin's holographic technology is. He can generate a realistic cliff wall. So if the Samurai and Ronin do appear in the same shot, he could be using some of that.

I was talking about Samurai X. I don't think they were in the same shot.

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

I was talking about Samurai X. I don't think they were in the same shot.

The new Samurai or the regular Samurai X?

4 hours ago, NinjaJayNuva said:

Didn't Tommy said it was an error? I think it's supposed to be Saunders.

I was the person who proposed that it may be an error, but I can't recall if TA confirmed or denied

Just now, GarmaFan said:

Could someone please tell me what happened to Ray and Maya's powers?

Spoilers man >.<

48 minutes ago, gamejutzu said:

Spoilers man >.<

If it's any consolation, I don't even know if something happened to their powers or not.Ā 

Edited by GarmaFan

1 hour ago, gamejutzu said:

Spoilers man >.<

From title of this topic, It's almost certain someone will spill the beans one way or another.... maybe just stay away from here until the show airs in English?

1 hour ago, makoy said:

From title of this topic, It's almost certain someone will spill the beans one way or another.... maybe just stay away from here until the show airs in English?

Yeah... But at the same time... Maybe there's other show related stuff to talk about... ?Ā 

:tongue:Ā Yeah okay... I'll just see myself out then...

Spoiler
Spoiler

I think Ronin broke his leg in episode four of Hands Of Time, because an Instagram account called Hands.Of.Time translatedĀ the Samurai X vs. Nya battle, and supposedly when the Samurai was using Ronin's voice, Nya said something like Ronin? No way his leg is -Ā and then the Samurai's cuts her off and says, is broken, yeah I forgot, maybe I'm Dareth, the brown ninja, and then the battle goes on and the Samurai uses many different voices, Garmadon, Misako, Kai, etc.

Ā As for the picture from Dark Island, I think maybe it's supposed to be Saunder's instead of Julien. If you read the books, in the previous journal entry, Saunders, Yang, and Ray and Maya were all mentioned, not Julien.

Spoiler

I'm unsure about Ray and May's abilities, I can't understand Finnish nor French, so it's hard to say. I assume an elemental master loses their abilities once their child is born and the power is passed to them, just a theory though,

Ā 

Ā 

Okay guys, got some more news about the episodes for 'yall. HEAVY SPOILERS (INCLUDING SAMURAI-STUFF)

Okay, the samurai is PIXAL. This is not confirmed, but it is implied heavily in the episodes. Nearly every line of dialogue "she" gives always mentions Zane, Nindroids, or Cyrus Borg. I'll leave a video down below of a translated clip from episode 73 where most of this dialogue is said. And on the subject of Ronin being the Samurai, apparently he broke his leg mid-way through the season, so he's out of commission for now.Ā Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, MasterofElements said:

Okay guys, got some more news about the episodes for 'yall. HEAVY SPOILERS (INCLUDING SAMURAI-STUFF)

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

Okay, the samurai is PIXAL. This is not confirmed, but it is implied heavily in the episodes. Nearly every line of dialogue "she" gives always mentions Zane, Nindroids, or Cyrus Borg. I'll leave a video down below of a translated clip from episode 73 where most of this dialogue is said. And on the subject of Ronin being the Samurai, apparently he broke his leg mid-way through the season, so he's out of commission for now.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Yes, exactly!

Why would-

Spoiler

-some random dude no so much about that stuff? Finally, she can do something useful besides tell Zane things he should already know.

Ā 

6 hours ago, MasterofElements said:

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

More evident to proof that the samurai is spoiler. Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled!

In the fight between Nya and the samurai, the samurai mimic everyone that's possibly the new samurai, except Pixal.Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

Should Ā someone just createĀ a new thread for all The Hands of Time spoilers already so that it does not appear every single post in this thread is hidden by a spoiler tag, including this?.... just saying.Ā :sadnew:Ā 

Still no confirmed schedule for English?